What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my intuition tells me the situation is still not in control regardless of what the media says as they may not be getting the correct version themselves.
No firing heard from the compound in last 1hour.
It's well under our control.
now you have started to ask the right question
If Pakistani members weren't trolling here, I would have got answers to my right questions.

balixd said:
let me go out and see kahein mera neighbour tu nhn tha ----i live in a cantt area too -----you guys are poiting finers towards it ---- no?? :o:
Lol
And I thought you were posted in a Rig.

So after telling the whole world the operation was over the air base was clear by Modi, we have learnt today that they were 2 more people hiding in the base and it hasn't been cleared different to what modi was saying.

Very unprofessional of indian army, taking them 2 days to take out 5 or 6 gunmen

Well if you want to compare professionalism of armed forces, just compare it to, when your own airbases were attacked in Mehran and Kamra.

They ended up destroying 4 very expensive and irreplaceable AWACS/MPA, in addition to killing some two dozen security personnel.

ANI ‏@ANI_news 2m2 minutes ago
In morning, 2 more terrorists were discovered &are being engaged, we're hopeful that they will also be neutralised by evening:Rajiv Mehrishi

There was no further firing &it was not certain whether there are other terrorists or not-Union Home Secy Rajiv Mehrishi

ANI ‏@ANI_news 5m5 minutes ago
By yesterday's evening, four of the terrorists had been neutralised-Union Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi

ANI ‏@ANI_news 7m7 minutes ago
Union Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi briefing media on #Pathankot terror attack

Due to active intelligence inputs & advance info, security forces especially air force were able to protect air force assets:Union Home Secy

No DAMAGE TO IAF ASSETS CONFIRMED

when did the RAF open two new air force bases in Tehran and Kamra ?

2 days to clear 6 terrorists is pretty poor if you ask me

It isn't, if you know, what your priorities are .

If your priority is to minimize your casualties and safeguard your assets, then they can take as much as time as they need,

But if your priority is to save time regardless of loss of life or property, you might as well drop napalm on the whole and be done with it.
That way you ll ve done with in minutes and be crowned as the most professional force in the world.

During 2015, Indian members could not stop beating their chests claiming that Modi has given a "befitting " response to Pakistanis who are now begging for peace/won't dare to attack and so on....Now it is funny to see the same members saying that Pakistanis planned and conducted that sophisticated attack deep inside India.
How deep just 50km away and none of the objective was achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom