What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

A report from 13 hours ago details 12 deaths.

At least two people were killed in Sialkot on Thursday in latest firing by Indian troops along the working boundary between India and Pakistan raising the number of deaths in the past few days to 12 and injured to 43,

Two more killed in cross border firing along India-Pakistan working boundary - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

That is Exactly my point..numbers being reported in Pakistani media are not adding up.

LoC violation: Indian offences kill 3 more, death toll reaches 13 | Pakistan | Dunya News

There is ongoing debate in Indian media..Pakistani establishment is deliberately hiding the casualty figures especially amongst the rangers.
As per the India intelligence sources, Pakistani casualty figures are much higher.

Army may not be too fond of the protests either. Many people here were unhappy with them for not stepping in to stop the violence during the independence day protests. Besides Raheel Sharif was appointed by Nawaz and he (NS) is unlikely to repeat the same mistake twice (ala Musharraf's appointment). Both Sharifs seem to be getting along fine. So obviously NS is doing this with PA's support.

My guess is that the ceasefire violations from Pakistan will continue as long as the dharnas remain relevant.
May be true, yes benefit of doubt

As per the India intelligence sources, Pakistani casualty figures are much higher.
[/QUOTE]
Pakistani media is much more free

On a side note though, you guys are actually creating a superman out of Modi -- even his own party workers don't think of him like that. You are only playing into his hands and he isn't going to complain :-)
:) congress made him superman , he is inch closer to shivraj

Now you are assuming that , where as Indian media has been reporting 15 casualties from Pakistani side..through out.

As I said before. Indian media is jingoistic just like the nation it represents so there reports highly non credible and can safely assumed bogus.

This report was published on 7 th Octobe

So if there were 12 casualties till 7 th and three casualties today( 9 th )as per Pakistanis new sources..how does it add to 13?

There were 12 casualties till today morning according to all Pakistani media including Express Tribune as I presented before. You are trying to present the "valor" of your forces by spinning different reports of Express Tribune. But official death toll is 12 not 20 till 9 October. I also have report of Indian Express which said 7 villagers died on Indian side on 6 Oct while all the other Indian media was quoting the figure of 5. So by going that figure you already have 10 civilian and 1 military casualty. But I would go by the figure of 5 civilian casualties on Oct 6, since I don't take pride in civilian casualties like you or your compatriots. Lower the figure of civilian casualties on your side. The better it is for me.

The fact is your media has been fudging numbers all along..unknowingly or maybe on some one's directions?

Fact? Don't misuse the word "fact" dear. AS for someone's directions, if I would have been that "someone" I would have asked them to present the unrealistic casualty figure of 20 so that you would look to be an aggressor not us(as you propagate). As I said before. Killing civilians is not a matter of pride but shame all over the world including Pakistan. In India unfortunately this sense of humanity is nonexistent.

So tell me again how reliable is your media?

Much better than anyone jingoistic who wants its own state to wage a war against a nuclear neighbor.

That is Exactly my point..numbers being reported in Pakistani media are not adding up.

LoC violation: Indian offences kill 3 more, death toll reaches 13 | Pakistan | Dunya News

There is ongoing debate in Indian media..Pakistani establishment is deliberately hiding the casualty figures especially amongst the rangers.

Nope the Indian media's numbers are plain made up, sorry. I've seen crazy stuff such as 37 killed and other nonsense. My family are from the LOC area, I know the Indian media is widely exaggerating. Not to mention the fact they seem to sensationalising the deaths of our innocent people e.g. "India strikes back, 35 killed".

I'd rather take your "intelligence" sources with 100 tonnes of salt and believe my own folks who live near the LOC.

Unprovoked firing: Deaths mount as BSF shells Pak villages
By Our Correspondent
Published: October 10, 2014
Tweet

d7a5b8f409a276809e4e827a48f31fec.gifShare this article0250e5635508b68f303bcd3a71183ca3.gifPrint this pageEmail
5b0eba0cb3b86b3e2c68b4206361214c.jpg

Villagers sit on the debris of their house after it was damaged during the recent exchange of fire between Pakistan and India at the Pakistani border town of Dhamala Hakimwala near Sialkot October 8, 2014. PHOTO: REUTERS

LAHORE:
The death toll from Indian Border Security Force (BSF)’s unprovoked firing and shelling at Pakistani villages has risen to 12 as two more civilians, including a woman, were killed on Thursday morning.

The recent casualties were reported from Sialkot’s Charwa sector’s Rar village, situated near Harpal.

In violation of the ceasefire agreement, India’s BSF has continuously been using light-to-heavy cannons to target Pakistani territories in Charwa, Harpal, Bajwat, Charpar, Shakargarh and other sectors along the working boundary mostly situated in the jurisdiction of district Sialkot of Pakistan’s Punjab.

According to Rangers officials, the number of injured rose to 50 on Thursday as the BSF resorted to unprovoked shelling and fired more than 150 mortars in Charwa Sector.

e0988c812503e3c5f7e1b8352e692767.jpg

Due to India’s recent aggression, two Pakistanis, including Muhammad Azam — a resident of Rar village which falls in the jurisdiction of Charwa sector — was killed while a woman and three other Pakistani civilians sustained wounds.

On the other hand, as many as 12 Pakistanis were injured when the Indian forces started firing at villages of Sargala, situated near Narowal. More villages including Nangal Takhar Pur, Karol and Dera Kangra have also been affected by the shelling.

Sources said till date at least 70,000 Pakistanis — mostly residents of 13 villages situated on or near the working boundary — have been affected, while about 20,000 people have been forced to temporarily migrate to escape firing.

As many as 120 educational institutions situated near the border areas remained closed on Thursday due to continuous Indian shelling.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 10th, 2014.

Unfortunately that is the greatest tragedy of your country and nation. You need India and Islam to be united and probably to justify your existence as a nation even. It is not a good situation after so many years of independence.

on the contrary i would apply that to india only

India does not need Pakistan or Hinduism to be united. As Indians we have an advantage surely that we have developed a habit since last 4000 years to consider ourselves as one nation irrespective of diversity in language , religion etc. . Pakistan does not have this benefit as the concept of Pakistan is only 70 years old.

you guys dont speak the same language, your political power-house is held by upper caste hindus....yours is a brahmin-run nation......and your country didnt exist until 1947.

We are united inspite of so much diversity/differences

so much so that there are 18 separatist groups in india with provinces, communal groups that hate eachother

India media is jingoistic and victim of war hysteria just like you and your whole nation. So please stop quoting it as a source. It is simply not reliable and completely bogus.

At most we had 13 casualties. All civilians. It is obvious that you Indians are getting too excited with the death of the civilians but still no need to exaggerate to feed your jingoism and sadistic nature.

even in the last skirmish last summer all the indian casualties were their soldiers whereas most casualties on our side were civilians (which the indian shmucks here were bragging about)

Pakistan whacks indian soldiers, indian soldiers retaliate by shelling areas where you have unarmed civilians. In other words, indians are cowards but we knew that already so nothing new there

India baby crying over the LOC isssue. But please keep killing these rascals Pak Army

Pakistan should do what it feels as appropriate response to Indian Aggression, and India will do the same. There is not much to argue on the matter as both sides believe the opponent was the aggressor....

India baby crying over the LOC isssue. But please keep killing these rascals Pak Army
read the title of the thread.

you guys dont speak the same language, your political power-house is held by upper caste hindus....yours is a brahmin-run nation......and your country didnt exist until 1947.
you do realize that Modi belongs to backward class.... The constitution of India was written by Dr.B.R Ambedkar, which might be a moot point to you as you might not comprehend the value of constitution, apart from that leaders like Jagjivan Ram (Dep PM), Dr. K.R Narayanan (President), KG Balakrishnan- Chief justice were from the dalit caste, along with we have had sikh, muslim leaders in prominent positions in India. That doesn't change the fact that social justice in India has a long way to go, but we atleast acknowledge it unlike you who go blaming every thing on raw and mossad and martians.

as far as existence of republic of India you are right, but the concept on Ancient India, the legacy we inherit is beyond your comprehension, and thus I don't expect you to understand it.

i doubt columbus and Vasco Da Gama went out looking for balochistan....

Last edited:
i doubt columbus and Vasco Da Gama went out looking for balochistan....

and apparently there was no perceived difference between "real indians" and the half-naked native American tribals who lived in teepees and ate lizards

what an honour that is :omghaha:

as far as existence of republic of India you are right, but the concept on Ancient India, the legacy we inherit is beyond your comprehension, and thus I don't expect you to understand it.

there's nothing to "understand" because nobody needs to believe in self-peddled myths

and apparently there was no perceived difference between "real indians" and the half-naked native American tribals who lived in teepees and ate lizards

what an honour that is :omghaha:

there's nothing to "understand" because nobody needs to believe in self-peddled myths
Well as I said, it is beyond your comprehension...btw you don't know much about columbus either... but that is expected.... you live up to your stereotype

are we not done here??? ypu been fighting all night long????

As I said before. Indian media is jingoistic just like the nation it represents so there reports highly non credible and can safely assumed bogus.

There were 12 casualties till today morning according to all Pakistani media including Express Tribune as I presented before. You are trying to present the "valor" of your forces by spinning different reports of Express Tribune. But official death toll is 12 not 20 till 9 October. I also have report of Indian Express which said 7 villagers died on Indian side on 6 Oct while all the other Indian media was quoting the figure of 5. So by going that figure you already have 10 civilian and 1 military casualty. But I would go by the figure of 5 civilian casualties on Oct 6, since I don't take pride in civilian casualties like you or your compatriots. Lower the figure of civilian casualties on your side. The better it is for me.

Fact? Don't misuse the word "fact" dear. AS for someone's directions, if I would have been that "someone" I would have asked them to present the unrealistic casualty figure of 20 so that you would look to be an aggressor not us(as you propagate). As I said before. Killing civilians is not a matter of pride but shame all over the world including Pakistan. In India unfortunately this sense of humanity is nonexistent.

Much better than anyone jingoistic who wants its own state to wage a war against a nuclear neighbor.

As I showed, your media
Nope the Indian media's numbers are plain made up, sorry. I've seen crazy stuff such as 37 killed and other nonsense. My family are from the LOC area, I know the Indian media is widely exaggerating. Not to mention the fact they seem to sensationalising the deaths of our innocent people e.g. "India strikes back, 35 killed".

I'd rather take your "intelligence" sources with 100 tonnes of salt and believe my own folks who live near the LOC.

Watch from 6:25.

Check your own media..they themselves are claiming Pakistan has had more than 20 casualties..

What lesson did PA teach if IA breached 334 times?

Just recently Pak Rangers roasted 31-35 Indian BSF soldiers to death for just doing that - daring to violate Pak-India border line.

You must know why Jaitley and BJP is crying everywhere, we will give response, we will not spare Pakistan, lol...something has happened, y there is Indian media black out, and Indian media black propaganda.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom