What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Hmm just recently Pak Rangers roasted 31-35 Indian BSF soldiers to death for just doing that - daring to violate Pak-India border line.

You must know why Jaitley and BJP is crying everywhere, we will give response, we will not spare Pakistan, lol...something has happened, y there is Indian media black out, and Indian media black propaganda.

Are you trolling yourself now... ? blackout? are you referring to your reasoning skill?

I asked you a simple question: what incentives does India have by violating the ceasefire -- unless it was retaliatory?

Modi regularly attacks the previous Indian administration for being "weak" on Pakistan, and especially China. That was one of his major criticisms of the Congress party.

So he has to show that he is different. That he is "tough" on the border issue, not just the same old story.

That may be why he is pushing on both the borders with China and Pakistan. To show that he is not as weak as Congress.

Unfortunately for him, the balance of power on the borders remains the same, so there is little he can do.

@Horus

Are you trolling yourself now... ? blackout? are you referring to your reasoning skill?

No. 31-35 BSF Indian Soldiers taken down is a CONFIRMED story, but your Indian Propaganda media fails to show it...rather than wondering abt me, I should advice you to do your trolling and request Indian media black out to run and speak truth to Indian populace....somehow India media only highlights some Indian villagers being bombed and civilians under fire. Am referring to your and your Indian state skills and tactics to about consistent cover up.

No. 31-35 BSF Indian Soldiers taken down is a CONFIRMED story, but your Indian Propaganda media fails to show it...rather than wondering abt me, I should advice you to do your trolling and request Indian media black out to run and speak truth to Indian populace....somehow India media only highlights some Indian villagers being bombed and civilians under fire. Am referring to your and your Indian state skills and tactics to cover up.
You do realize that the term "confirmed story" in this context is an oxymoron... not that you would know the difference... but do please continue. We do need some comical relief.

Modi regularly attacks the previous Indian administration for being "weak" on Pakistan, and especially China. That was one of his major criticisms of the Congress party.

So he has to show that he is different. That he is "tough" on the border issue, not just the same old story.

That may be why he is pushing on both the borders with China and Pakistan. To show that he is not as weak as Congress.

Unfortunately for him, the balance of power on the borders remains the same, so there is little he can do.

@Horus

Pakistani response has been when India attacked 40 Pak posts, Pakistan replied by attacking 70+ posts. and 31-35 BSF Indian soldiers has been taken down, countless injured, by Pak Rangers in the LOC shoot out.

The escalation and loss of life on both sides is regrettable, your comprehension skills and rhetoric is funny... but I guess you did not understand that either...

Come on be clear, what do u wanna know, which is comical for you?

You are really struggling to understand this, aren't you?

No am not! But you clearly cannot bear it, after your loss, just like Indian media stunned with 31-35 Indian soldiers loss...am just asking y the blackout / cover up.

Times have changed....Indians cannot hide and get away with lies every time.

What lesson did PA teach if IA breached 334 times?

The lesson is simple, Pakistan is not Bangladesh or Nepal. BSF might have a habit of killing Bengalis with impunity, the same behaviour will not be tolerated by Pakistan. If BSF breaches the ceasefire, Pakistan will retaliate with full force.

The lesson is simple, Pakistan is not Bangladesh or Nepal. BSF might have a habit of killing Bengalis with impunity, the same behaviour will not be tolerated by Pakistan. If BSF breaches the ceasefire, Pakistan will retaliate with full force.
And India will run away...? I have repeated this multiple times, that pakistan should respond with appropriate response and see India's reaction.... This will be the true test of the political and military will on both sides.

Don't know if you realize how foolish you sound when you say things like "he has to show that he tough and all" by firing across the borders with "small arms". He is a leader for 1.3 Billion Indians and you think he will have time for this non-sense?

When Modi asked his predecessors to be "tough", it was in response to terror/infiltrations emanating from Pakistani soil. And if he appears to be "tough" to you now, it is again in retaliation for the ceasefire violations.

But let me tell you, not only have you got the context of "being tough" intentionally wrong, you are here simply for an ego boost.

For an otherwise sane member, it is your anti-India vitriol that is affecting your ability to see who benefits the most by disturbing the status-quo on the borders.

Beating your own drum about China or about the balance about the "other border" in this thread is frankly, off-topic.

For an otherwise sane member, it is your anti-India vitriol that is affecting your ability to see who benefits the most by disturbing the status-quo on the borders.

It seems to be the other way around.

It's you who won't even contemplate the possibility that it might have been India (specifically Modi's administration) who has the most to gain from these border showdowns.

Modi was accusing the Congress government of being "weak" on Pakistan and China. So, how can he show that he is not "weak" like the Congress party? What has he done specifically that is different?

Since the details of these border clashes are unsupported by hard facts (which no one is going to release), what is wrong with discussing the possibilities, or simply answering questions?

You asked what incentive India might have for violating the ceasefire on the border, I gave you a possibility as an answer.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom