What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Last time i checked India has no administrative
control over 1/3rd of it's territory and slaying your soldiers there since decade,once again pot calling kettle black,hahaha...
Ahh...U visited India.? Or someone came in your dreams and told about that. :p
Anyway kindly provide us the lists of those areas where "India doesn't have administrative controls"

P.S.: On a lighter note. ;) I think Pakistan has complete control over its territory and TTP never bangs it :D

Ahh...U visited India.? Or someone came in your dreams and told about that. :p
Anyway kindly provide us the lists of those areas where "India doesn't have administrative controls"

chordo kal ki batain , kal ki baat manu ki , namo daur mai likhenge hum milke poko ki kahani

That still means that the force is divided between two fronts.

The Indian media, fed by propaganda from the Modi government machinery, will obviously claim that "the Indian response is heavier, blah, blah, blah ..". Modi ran for election on the basis of being "stronger on national security than Congress", so at the very least the rhetoric and claims during this incident are going to be exaggerated to accommodate Modi's "56 inch chest".

The casualty numbers being provided by both sides are civilian - these are people living in, at times, mud houses instead of concrete bunkers. Basking in glory over how more civilians have been killed on the Pakistani side is a pretty shameful exercise.

1. Yes but Bangladesh border see's a lot less action than Pakistani border..and from Pakistani border also J&K border gets the maximum resources..besides I already quoted you direct quote from a book on India paramilitary forces..saying

"...Nearly, one third of the BSF is deployed in Jammu & Kashmir...

Paramilitary Forces Of India - M.C. Sharma - Google Books"

2. Indian has independent media just like Pakistan..it is also a nationalistic media just like Pakistan's.
And Pakistani media is no stranger to twisting of facts..and it is a documented fact.
I am not asking you to trust Indian media on matters concerning Pakistan, just like I won't trust Pakistani media on matters concerning India.

3. The fact is houses on both sides of the border are made of mud another fact is on first day of the conflict ..Indian civilian casualties outnumbered those from Pakistan..it is only day two and three..firing from Indian side intensified and Pakistani declared casualties started mounting

Your question was how does the numerical superiority provide for a significant enough advantage in Kinetic engagements..and the logical answer to that( as heartless might seem) the casualties on either side be it civilian or military provides a glimpse into what might be the intensity of fire from either side.

And the firepower deployed is directly proportional to the number of troops deployed on either side.

He had no other option. This was the only way he could have disrupted the momentum of the protests and it seems to be working well for him so far. A couple of weeks of tension and the protests would run out of steam completely.
That may be his unintentional benefit , but chord are in hand of Army and Army decides what to steam up and down.

true and it will hurt devlopment. Pakistan already in a state where she does not loose much while India becoming a global hub will be srprise to see investor fading away due to these posturing. I think there are other way for hedegemoney and bullet fare the last in that. Might be Maharastra Chunav for short term gain, but it will weaken Nawaz a lot in near term.

Just imagine the damage to indian economy if some one in pakistan takes modi on his word and ups the stakes....

In 2001 after indian parliment attack US and britain asked its citizens to leave india and pakistan...
Now today this will not hurt pak much as all US citizens here are probably cia operatives....
Mean while India will loose alot of investment in short term...

Just imagine the damage to indian economy if some one in pakistan takes modi on his word and ups the stakes....

In 2001 after indian parliment attack US and britain asked its citizens to leave india and pakistan...
Now today this will not hurt pak much as all US citizens here are probably cia operatives....
Mean while India will loose alot of investment in short term...
true time has not come yet for india

chordo kal ki batain , kal ki baat manu ki , namo daur mai likhenge hum milke poko ki kahani

Just wanted to update my GK. :D
Seems my beloved neighbor is quite good at it. Might help me in civil services :D

And the firepower deployed is directly proportional to the number of troops deployed on either side.
Just read his posts. Whom you are making things understand. :sigh:

DRONE OPERATORS also. Mind it ;)

12 is the total death toll. If 20 people would have died then ET would have mentioned it in its news but everywhere it claims to be deaht toll 12 not 20. Even in their latest report that is published today they put the death toll since Monday till today to be 12 not 20. That 8 deaths in chaprar sector is a mistake. They included injured in the dead too. Poor editing I must say.

Report from today:

Now you are assuming that , where as Indian media has been reporting 15 casualties from Pakistani side..through out.

But here is another zinger

This report was published on 7 th Octobe

So if there were 12 casualties till 7 th and three casualties today( 9 th )as per Pakistanis new sources..how does it add to 13?

The fact is your media has been fudging numbers all along..unknowingly or maybe on some one's directions?

So tell me again how reliable is your media?

USA shabbily mishandled Pak
They want India to do same treatment as US. Sighting both on same balance. Anyway Indian Army has still not started banging on full scale. Only BSF is retaliating till now. I have a friend living just 4kms away inside Indian border side. He keeps giving me live updates. BSF guys haven't slept past 4-5 days and so do Pak Rangers.

Just wanted to update my GK. :D
Seems my beloved neighbor is quite good at it. Might help me in civil services :D

Just read his posts. Whom you are making things understand. :sigh:

DRONE OPERATORS also. Mind it ;)

You are a new member here..I have been following this forum since 2006..

AM is one of the oldest and most reasonable Pakistani members on this forum..having said that, no one here is immune from nationalism...but he is good debater..does not yield ground easily.

That may be his unintentional benefit , but chord are in hand of Army and Army decides what to steam up and down.

Army may not be too fond of the protests either. Many people here were unhappy with them for not stepping in to stop the violence during the independence day protests. Besides Raheel Sharif was appointed by Nawaz and he (NS) is unlikely to repeat the same mistake twice (ala Musharraf's appointment). Both Sharifs seem to be getting along fine. So obviously NS is doing this with PA's support.

My guess is that the ceasefire violations from Pakistan will continue as long as the dharnas remain relevant.

Last edited:
You are a new member here..I have been following this forum since 2006..
AM is one of the oldest and most reasonable Pakistani members on this forum..having said that, no one here is immune from nationalism...but he is good debater..does not yield ground easily.
May be you are right. No one is immune to nationalism but I said what I noticed in some of his last posts. And if he is most reasonable Pakistani member I will surely follow his posts. Thanks (Y)

It has also been "discussed to death" how Modi and his 56 inch chest benefits by escalating the issue - you may want to go through the entire thread as well ...

In that case, one can also just assume that it is Pakistanis' hatred for Modi that is causing all these ceasefire violations. And it is not very far-fetched to think that way, actually!!!

As illogical as it is to assume that "it is Modi and his 56 inch" is causing trouble in the border, you also refuse to see it from the POV of who benefits most from such indiscretion.

Even if the Pakistanis didn't see the benefits of ceasefire violations earlier on, they surely do now. Let's see how Modi responds!

You come across like somebody who is pretending to be sleeping. I am not going to bother trying to wake you up anymore. :wave:

On a side note though, you guys are actually creating a superman out of Modi -- even his own party workers don't think of him like that. You are only playing into his hands and he isn't going to complain :-)

This report was published on 7 th Octobe

So if there were 12 casualties till 7 th and three casualties today( 9 th )as per Pakistanis new sources..how does it add to 13?

The fact is your media has been fudging numbers all along..unknowingly or maybe on some one's directions?

So tell me again how reliable is your media?

A report from 13 hours ago details 12 deaths.

At least two people were killed in Sialkot on Thursday in latest firing by Indian troops along the working boundary between India and Pakistan raising the number of deaths in the past few days to 12 and injured to 43,

Two more killed in cross border firing along India-Pakistan working boundary - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom