What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Lets see

2002 - Warned about 270 times... Dossier

2008 - Warned about 380 times, what came out of it = dossier

Now - Warned 50 times, what came out of it was a martyr, and a soon to be revenge by Pak Army... You should wait.

And the beheading incident was actually a response to Indian unprovoked firing

it is always better for you that we warn you, if we will attack then geography will be changed.

If you are accepting you did this beheading in response to Unprovoked firing shows how heinous war crime you did and you are getting taste of your medicine.

Pakistan can't even prevent terrorist attacks from occuring on its own soil. How the hell are they gonna prevent terrorist attacks against other countries? :lol:

Nah. These people are brain dead hordes.

They can be easily trained to train their guns on India after NATO leaves Afghanistan in 2014.

2015 should be a very interesting year in South Asia :D

In an anti-climax US would announce they are retaining Special forces to help the ANA take on the good taliban..

Let's card india has been playing

1) commit genocide and mass grave in Kashmir
2) propaganda to draw sympathy form powerful states
3) terrorism inside Pakistan
Last but not least
4) Trademarked chauvinist indian Chest thumping

One more.. Occasionally Killing Bangaldeshis infiltrators on border.

Nah. These people are brain dead hordes.

They can be easily trained to train their guns on India after NATO leaves Afghanistan in 2014.

2015 should be a very interesting year in South Asia :D
I don't want to wait for that long ,why not 2013 itself as China is occupied with Japan ,this is the time we should escalate the matters on **** eastern boarder.

Pakistan can't even prevent terrorist attacks from occuring on its own soil. How the hell are they gonna prevent terrorist attacks against other countries? :lol:

Imran Khan can plant Pakisstani flag on moon in 90 days :)

Last Time I checked attack on Indian embassy by Taliban was blamed on Pakistan? Or is It indians have a habit of blaming everything on Pakistan?
Oops, trying to change topic. We said Pakistan supported terrorists like you say RAW supported TTP and BLA. Big difference.

USA and Afghanistan both said it was done by Pakistani intelligence service through the Haqqani network and Taliban

If so, kindly check the deaths of American soldiers after Salala incident through Haqqani Network.

Here wannabe liberal and express tribune's editor pops up again :P

where ya been bro

First of all it was on '48 (told you your history is pretty bad). rest you are talking gibberish which have no connection our earlier discussion. Read it aloud.

When did the war start , mate ? '47 I meant the year when the war started ... I know when cease fire was declared and when Haji Pir Pass and Conway Saddle were captured ... Rest is not gibberish , you didn't return anything of brotherhood , you were forced to because your lands were captured too ... A mere reminder that was ...

The problem is that your "truth" demands a lot and differently from our "truth". We saw enough such drama during 26/11, We are sending ISI Chief, No we are not. Ajmal Kasab is Not Pakistani, Ok he is. We gave you many dossiers but Hafiz Saeed is still free and No action has been taken.

"truth" from officials is ok but whose? Yours or Mine?

if you want to discuss about atrocities by our armies (either side) then we have to go back in 47-48 so lets discuss current case.

Yeah, I think I missed where you were going to provide a direct and concrete evidence where Kasab was directly linked to PA, ISI, Oh wait I remember its probably in the Bollywood movies. I honestly dont even know why ISI chief needs to go without any proper proof just how the recent pathetic attempts to sling blame on PA for beheading would demand any action from PA.

Why is your heart crying out now, for solider or for humanity? where was it when a Pakistani was tortured to death?

Only thing we have ever got in any discussion from you guys is poorly cooked up stories and words of mouth from officials, 1000 page dossiers full of even more stories with no real evidence ever.

Let's card india has been playing

1) commit genocide and mass grave in Kashmir
2) propaganda to draw sympathy form powerful states
3) terrorism inside Pakistan
Last but not least
4) Trademarked chauvinist indian Chest thumping

Begani shadi me abdullah diwana.....

Oops, trying to change topic. We said Pakistan supported terrorists like you say RAW supported TTP and BLA. Big difference.

Topic was changed when you brought the salala incident. Now when you were about to be pawned, you started crying of changing topic. Typical Indian. FIrst you instigate than you cry like babies.

it is always better for you that we warn you, if we will attack then geography will be changed.

If you are accepting you did this beheading in response to Unprovoked firing shows how heinous war crime you did and you are getting taste of your medicine.

India will suffer heavy casualties if it launches an offensive war into Pakistan.

While Pakistan is no position to launch an offenisve war into India, it can fight a deadly defensive war and making India pay for every inch it tries to advance into Pakistan.

Not only that, Pakistan can raise militias, tribal fighters and throw them into the foray as well.

India attacking Pakistan will be like an Elephant attacking an ant colony. The elephant might kill thousands of ants but in the end the elephant will get eaten to the bone. :D

Yeah 2014 is when the battle lines will be drawn the militants will be free after NATO leaves and Kashmir will be the new playground but Imran Khan stated in India he will not let Pakistani soil be used against india now we just have to wait and see what unfolds.

why indians try to hide behind Imran Khan? When indians are cheering terrorism why should Imran Khan care?

Think of economy. Political instability caused 540 points crash of KSE. Imagine what will happen if things doesn't improve.

Back
Top Bottom