What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Topic was changed when you brought the salala incident. Now when you were about to be pawned, you started crying of changing topic. Typical Indian. FIrst you instigate than you cry like babies.
Of course I brought Salala. Keep bringing 1962. I don't mind.

Why I brought Salala ?

India kills 3 soldiers of PA, you all got berserk.
US kills 24 soldiers of PA, you stop diaper supply.

And your coward soldiers are paying the price. Plus it's only a matter of time your $hithole implodes, no need to do anything :rofl:

2 of your soldiers came back as flowers thank to us :sniper:

India is at a gretaer risk of imploding, almost 70% of yoour country lives below $2 a day :woot:

Yeah, I think I missed where you were going to provide a direct and concrete evidence where Kasab was directly linked to PA, ISI, Oh wait I remember its probably in the Bollywood movies. I honestly dont even know why ISI chief needs to go without any proper proof just how the recent pathetic attempts to sling blame on PA for beheading would demand any action from PA.

Why is your heart crying out now, for solider or for humanity? where was it when a Pakistani was tortured to death?

Only thing we have ever got in any discussion from you guys is poorly cooked up stories and words of mouth from officials, 1000 page dossiers full of even more stories with no real evidence ever.

Your theories are meant for your self satsifaction so live in Denial and see the war coming.

Of course I brought Salala. Keep bringing 1962. I don't mind.

Why I brought Salala ?

India kills 3 soldiers of PA, you all got berserk.
US kills 24 soldiers of PA, you stop diaper supply.

US killed them in a friendly fire accicdent.
India killed them in an act of aggression.

There is a difference.

India is at a gretaer risk of imploding, almost 70% of yoour country lives below $2 a day :woot:

And still have been gaining territory while your "pure land" lost it's other half in 71' :lol:

Change geography?
If you as much as even airstrike a village in Pakistan, Pakistan will nuke you.
Thats why Indians were so scared in 2008 even though so many threatening farts came out, a Indian had to write a 280 page dossier that night ;)

Ohho When we are damn scared then why your Soldiers are getting killed now. And Nuke na hua baba ji ka Ghanta hua jo tum hila doge.

$ 1.8 trillion economy against $ 200 billion economy.

Over $ 200 billion forex reserve against around $ 20 billion forex reserve.

Pakistan is a desperate man-

If India attacks we will nuke, and that will be the end of India...

Indian nation knows that Pakistan cannot fight a two front war... They are testing our patience and they know if India does something out of hand it will get nuked

Hey why cry when your own techniques are used against you? Since this is the only language you guys understand might as well cook up stories no?
Dude, you started terrorism in Kashmir. We returned back with interest. Look at all the bomb blasts every single day. Every single day.

Mountain lion took off his head. That is more credible.

whatever it is, i dont buy into indian propaganda and never will

if india had proof, take it up with the ICJ if youre too scared to go to the UN (knowing they'd rule against your favour) and knowing that india is shyt-scared of "internationalizing" the issue b/c they are on the wrong side of history vis-a-vis occupied Kashmir

There is a difference.
We also killed them in "friendly" firing. You killed our soldier "Deliberately" by beheading them. Who is more dangerous now.

That has been the case since 1947 and did India implode???
Keep your wet dreams to Pakistan only.

Your theories are meant for your self satsifaction so live in Denial and see the war coming.

Sure, in this coming war are you going to be the hero? And can you also tell me the budget and expected ratings? I really don't want to waste my time on a bad 2-3 hr movie.

War/ denial is an escape comment by fanboys that have no game left and are standing on last legs of their pathetic reasoning.

There is a difference.
Friendly fire ? Then why didn't they apologized after that if it was a mistake ? It took 6 months and they just said we regret this incident.

Back
Top Bottom