What's new

Indian agenda of cutting Pakistan to size

We will see that in the field.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

you are advertising your country as a terrorist nation and nothing more.

You just admitted India sponsors BLA.

You guys don't know how to take care of anything that's why 30 of your provinces want to break free of the union.

Give the Kashmiri people rights and secede Kashmir to Pakistan we will stop terrorism there.

wow that is not a bad confession

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

You just admitted India sponsors BLA.

You guys don't know how to take care of anything that's why 30 of your provinces want to break free of the union.

where did I say that? I said just like Kashmir is suffering according to you, after all you are terrorising it, same way Baluchistan is suffering.

wow that is not a bad confession

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

where did I say that? I said just like Kashmir is suffering according to you, after all you are terrorising it, same way Baluchistan is suffering.

Kashmir wants to break free of India not vice versa. Balochistan doesn't want to break free only a couple do.

Hey, it's not my fault India kills innocents on Kashmiri border.

Kashmir wants to break free of India not vice versa. Balochistan doesn't want to break free only a couple do.

True to some extent. In addition, local Baluchis are innocent, they have done nothing wrong. they are told exactly what their landlords tell them to do. The upper cream want to keep this movement going. We need to change this whole 'loyalty and 'class division'' system. If this is not part of our interest, then i'm afraid things will only get worse.

Kashmir is a resolved Issue .. what your perception says is up to you.

^ If it's resolved how is there still a Line of Control? And how come Pak and Indian troops are stationed there?

^ If it's resolved how is there still a Line of Control? And how come Pak and Indian troops are stationed there?
India will station its forces where ever it wants within her territory. You are not accepting LOC as IB , creating destabilisation, spreading terrorism in Kashmir, sponsoring the unrest. What are we doing, nothing!

India will station its forces where ever it wants within her territory. You are not accepting LOC as IB , creating destabilisation, spreading terrorism in Kashmir, sponsoring the unrest. What are we doing, nothing!

You are killing and rapping innocent Kashmiris... Your actions are like genocide.

Got proof? Nope. Face it. Kashmir just wants to break away from India.

Got proof? Nope. Face it. Kashmir just wants to break away from India.

your perceptions cannot help it.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

You are killing and rapping innocent Kashmiris... Your actions are like genocide.

I am right now very lazy for a credible debate, forget Kashmir and think about your load shedding.

^ What about your 320 million poor? Instead you guys waste your money on aircraft carriers and nuclear subs.

I am right now very lazy for a credible debate, forget Kashmir and think about your load shedding.[/QUOTE]

Unlike India, Pakistan does not have slums. Your economic growth is useless, few months ago, i posted a news article featuring an increase in number of slums in India. In a nutshell, we have a better social environment than yours... lol

^ What about your 320 million poor? Instead you guys waste your money on aircraft carriers and nuclear subs.

off topic
I don't know from where you are getting such incredible informations. :woot:

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I am right now very lazy for a credible debate, forget Kashmir and think about your load shedding.

Unlike India, Pakistan does not have slums. Your economic growth is useless, few months ago, i posted a news article featuring an increase in number of slums in India. In a nutshell, we have a better social environment than yours... lol

Pakistan has no slums, no poor people, very high human development rate, 20 trillion gdp but still a failed state.

off topic
I don't know from where you are getting such incredible informations. :woot:

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Pakistan has no slums, no poor people, very high human development rate, 20 trillion gdp but still a failed state.

Lol, you don't know that India has more poor than the whole of Africa?

A failed state would not be on this list Next Eleven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Have you noticed that Pakistan is now 12 on the failed list? Yes, it is decreasing. Will that let you Indians sleep at night?

Lol, you don't know that India has more poor than the whole of Africa?

A failed state would not be on this list Next Eleven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Have you noticed that Pakistan is now 12 on the failed list? Yes, it is decreasing. Will that let you Indians sleep at night?

if the attitude remains the same soon Pakistan will also vanish from the map. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom