What's new

Indian actress once big in Pakistan, shouts Murdabad slogans in Parliament

BJP to boycott Rajya Sabha till withdrawal of notice - The Hindu

Think before you give so much respect to Indian actors/actresses. They are just playing a part, who they are deep down is not what you can judge from their acting. I remember about 10 years back every other household was glued to this show:

kyunki_saas_bhi_kabhi_bahu_thi.jpg

Never heard of her. Is she like the Angelina Jolie of India?

BJP to boycott Rajya Sabha till withdrawal of notice - The Hindu

Think before you give so much respect to Indian actors/actresses. They are just playing a part, who they are deep down is not what you can judge from their acting. I remember about 10 years back every other household was glued to this show:

kyunki_saas_bhi_kabhi_bahu_thi.jpg

Never heard of her. Is she like the Angelina Jolie of India?

We have to fight as a nation against our enemies. Its the most effective way of beating them.

My comment is not about India as an enemy. I would have the same comment about any foreign content.

Pakistan should be developing its own content with quality.

My comment is not about India as an enemy. I would have the same comment about any foreign content.

Pakistan should be developing its own content with quality.

well you do have good quality content... and some of the actors do say anti hindu / anti India things ..
I watch program for acting not what actor does in his personal capacity ..otherwise nobody will watch sanjay dutt or salman khan movie.

Don't blame Pakistani people.

Blame the Pakistani artistic community for failing to produce good content.
Blame the traitor Musharraf for opening up the Pakistani media to any and every thief who can buy his way in.

Sir but I am not agree with you Pakistani Dramas are 1000 times better than their crap stories..

This girl should be pushed on LOC and scream that... Sitting in air conditioned building doesn't mean you can shout everything you want.

This lady reminds me of Arnab Goswami

Remember sir she's from drama industry so they always love to live in highlights they all are true attention seekers so love to be in controversy.

What you expect from a patriotic Indian????

Any pakistani will do the same. :angel:

Don't mix and match thing.................being professional good actor praised for acting and patriotic individual protesting against brutality by enemy are separate things.

well you do have good quality content...

and

Sir but I am not agree with you Pakistani Dramas are 1000 times better than their crap stories..

Yes, Pakistani dramas have been trying to claw their way back to quality. It's not clear if they have regained the quality of the 80s though.

In any case, Pakistan needs to revive the film industry because it reaches a far bigger audience, both locally and abroad. It also serves as a medium to showcase and promote Pakistani culture.

I watched movie in a cinema a total of two times in my life and last movie i saw was mohra decades back when it was released and both times i wasn't alone but a part of two families going together.

The Indian movies and drama sucks real time.

Movies

Just a change of location and different "costumes" (i don't know if it can be classified as costume) in every film and basically the story is all same.

TV drama

For every scene they have to play a typical background music. And each and every action is shown from ten different angles for about 10 minutes. just two or three movements and the episode is over.

Is this the way to make TV dramas and films?

Well what to do when the public is stupid then stupid things are favorites and in fashion.

Remember sir she's from drama industry so they always love to live in highlights they all are true attention seekers so love to be in controversy.

she is a politician now.. the serial bit was acting..
dont know why people dont understand simple things, in acting you play the character... they always get shocked when a actress playing village girl speaks perfect English and wears modern dress on award function ... :lol:

If she had said this on PDF she would have been banned till kingdom come! :cheesy: :lol:

But seriously yaar, don't get so senti! Eh sab tamasha hai! Politics, you know! It's sorta become a fashion to bash Pakistan but saying 'Pakistan murdabad' is over the top and unacceptable! She's taken it a bit too far and needs to be banned till the next session of Parliament!

If she had said this on PDF she would have been banned till kingdom come! :cheesy: :lol:

But seriously yaar, don't get so senti! Eh sab tamasha hai! Politics, you know! It's sorta become a fashion to bash Pakistan but saying 'Pakistan murdabad' is over the top and unacceptable! She's taken it a bit too far and needs to be banned till the next session of Parliament!

what is big fuss... we say murdabad all the time.. nobody actually wishes death.. its just a slogan.. lolz..
I have done murdabad against my college principal coz he refused to move exam date.. :omghaha:

who care sir . i am happy that i am far away from Bollywood and their dramas

Yes, Pakistani dramas have been trying to claw their way back to quality. It's not clear if they have regained the quality of the 80s though.

Of-course they regained the Quality and for that you must go through the dramas recently made ... Dramas are not based on fictions they reflect our society's scenario... The mindset of 80s was different and now we have different social issues if you want them to telecast dramas like past century it's not a good idea ...

In any case, Pakistan needs to revive the film industry because it reaches a far bigger audience, both locally and abroad. It also serves as a medium to showcase and promote Pakistani culture

They are trying harder to do so but they are not able to bring sudden changes in the film industry .. Revolution comes slowly it can't be bring with a blink of eye .. The problem with our Industry is that we don't have efficient team which is required for the success of anything .. Low budget & low class unaware producers and directors .. a:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom