What's new

Indian actress once big in Pakistan, shouts Murdabad slogans in Parliament

OK I don't know who this lady is but keep in mind she is doing what any patriotic Indian would do and no different to what any patriotic Pakistani would do, why blame her for it?

I would never be happy when my fellow Pakistani's are martyred/killed why should we expect an Indian to be happy when his own countryman are killed?

The problem with our Industry is that we don't have efficient team which is required for the success of anything .. Low budget & low class unaware producers and directors .. a:disagree:

The story in South Asian films is often fairly standard. What sells is the songs and glitz.

We used to have great music composers, lyricists and vocalists, but are missing talent in those areas now.

OK I don't know who this lady is but keep in mind she is doing what any patriotic Indian would do and no different to what any patriotic Pakistani would do, why blame her for it?

I would never be happy when my fellow Pakistani's are martyred/killed why should we expect an Indian to be happy when his own countryman are killed?
this is just political sloganeering.. the same bjp will happily shake hands with pakistani counterpart when they come to power...

What you expect from a patriotic Indian????

Any pakistani will do the same. :angel:

Don't mix and match thing.................being professional good actor praised for acting and patriotic individual protesting against brutality by enemy are separate things.

And I am sure she never cared for her serials being popular in Pakistan.

Nothing against the country itself.

I don't know why some Pakistanis feel as if they own part shares of Indian movies or TV content, just because they are allowed to watch it.

Also, it's not as if she is doing it without reason.

The story in South Asian films is often fairly standard. What sells is the songs and glitz.

We used to have great music composers, lyricists and vocalists, but are missing talent in those areas now.

Somehow you are right ,they are not missing but moving towards people who paid them well ..

When they have their industry they won't leave it but unfortunately we have fully doomed film industry ..

Can one Imagine a South Asian movie without songs ? :pop:

I can't even imagine my day without songs ... :coffee:

Another issue blown out of proportion by pakistanis .

Why should they care ??? She is a nobody as far as Indo-pak relations are considered .

What you expect from a patriotic Indian????

Any pakistani will do the same. :angel:

Don't mix and match thing.................being professional good actor praised for acting and patriotic individual protesting against brutality by enemy are separate things.

Brutality by enemy ... Please can you make it clear whom you are talking about ... ?? :what: :what: :undecided:

@Developereo In my playlist I have more Pakistani songs than Indian :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ontopic... they should stop this sloganeering in parliament.. it stops discussion and bills are passed without much discussion. May be people should be stopped from rushing into well of the house.

I dunno if some of us even bothered to read what @Awesome wrote ? :undecided:

He was talking to Pakistanis ! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is She? Never know she is famous in Pakistan but when? Never seen any movie of her? :confused:

Actress should be actress. She should not forget that she had a huge fan base in Pakistan. Pak ladies had loved her more than their husband. This is not the way to return the favor. She should just sit idle and never utter a word against Pakistan even if our entire army is killed. Nice logic, isn't it?

Yindu logic is getting better and better.

Yindu logic is getting better and better.

That's dalit logic. Yindus are only upper caste. Though we are yindoo too but we like to be called dalits. That is how we are known among our Pakistan fans.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom