What's new

Indian actress once big in Pakistan, shouts Murdabad slogans in Parliament

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
BJP to boycott Rajya Sabha till withdrawal of notice - The Hindu

The BJP MP Smriti Irani, who was named in the notice, said, “I will wear this as a badge of honour. That day Mani Shankar Aiyar and everybody were raising it (issue). But no Congressmen are in the bulletin. On Wednesday, I raised the slogan ‘Pakistan Murdabad’ in the Well of the House. If that is a violation of the etiquette then it is a matter of honour for me. If for raising such slogan, I am getting a notice then I think it is a honour for me. No notice can compel me to praise Pakistan after the killing of five soldiers by them.”

Think before you give so much respect to Indian actors/actresses. They are just playing a part, who they are deep down is not what you can judge from their acting. I remember about 10 years back every other household was glued to this show:

kyunki_saas_bhi_kabhi_bahu_thi.jpg

Think before you give so much respect to Indian actors/actresses.

Don't blame Pakistani people.

Blame the Pakistani artistic community for failing to produce good content.
Blame the traitor Musharraf for opening up the Pakistani media to any and every thief who can buy his way in.

Actress should be actress. She should not forget that she had a huge fan base in Pakistan. Pak ladies had loved her more than their husband. This is not the way to return the favor. She should just sit idle and never utter a word against Pakistan even if our entire army is killed. Nice logic, isn't it?

Don't blame Pakistani people.

Blame the Pakistani artistic community for failing to produce good content.
Blame the traitor Musharraf for opening up the Pakistani media to any and every thief who can buy his way in.

SO Musharraf is a traitor who gave licenses to new channels if he didnt open em you would still call him a dictator blame your wife and sisters for watching this crap and passing it on to the kids ! call yourself a patriot Musharraf didnt force you to watch this crap you watch it out of your own choice !

What was she supposed to do in the parliament after all? Uttering her emotional dramatic dialogues which she used to do when she was an actress? She is a member of parliament now and bound to obey what her party tells her to do,no matter how popular she is/was in Pakistan. Hope Pakistani audience could differentiate the act of an actress and a political figure.

SO Musharraf is a traitor who gave licenses to new channels if he didnt open em you would still call him a dictator blame your wife and sisters for watching this crap and passing it on to the kids ! call yourself a patriot Musharraf didnt force you to watch this crap you watch it out of your own choice !

A nation's airwaves are a precious resource. There should be some checks on the kind of people who own licenses, and guidelines on the content allowed on the air.

India bans almost all Pakistani content on its airwaves. Why does Pakistan allow Indian content if India won't reciprocate?

BJP to boycott Rajya Sabha till withdrawal of notice - The Hindu

Think before you give so much respect to Indian actors/actresses. They are just playing a part, who they are deep down is not what you can judge from their acting. I remember about 10 years back every other household was glued to this show:

kyunki_saas_bhi_kabhi_bahu_thi.jpg
Our slave nation needs to wake up and know the reality of Indians they can never be friends war with them is long over due one final complete showdown is long over due

Our slave nation needs to wake up and know the reality of Indians they can never be friends war with them is long over due one final complete showdown is long over due

You must seriously growup , do you know what is the meaning when your assembly passed a reasolution againts India. Hahaha control your immotions and stop making mountain out of a mole.

Kuch accha discuss karo yaar,,,,

Before Joining BJP she was shouting against Modi for gujrat Riots u ll find video on youtube

Back
Top Bottom