What's new

Indian Activist speaks about rampant caste bias among the Indian diaspora in the United States.

ohhh so you really believe it ,thought you were being sarcastic, 😂 😹 😹 :rofl::haha::haha:
I pity your knowledge about India and its Sanatan dharm,
Such kind of ignorance cant be missed in Pakistan for sure😁:dirol:

Let me tell your sanatan dharm - after sivaji won freedom for his marathas (i fully respect his fights for his own people) - he asked to be anointed a kshatriya as he is from a peasant caste - every marathi brahmin refused. They went and bribed a varanasi brahmin who applied tilak to Shivaji with his foot. Shivaji mother unable to bear the humiliation ran away. That is your sanathan dharm.

Voila, you prove my point.
...and I'm not Hindu or Indian or Christian, nor should it matter.

How exactly do I prove your point?
Ask any muslims shias or whatever. Ahmedis are not muslim.

And that's what you RAW bots always say. Secularism k naam p saab kaam chlate ho tum log.

Ye African kyon bani hui hain ?
Good Question!
Could be a disguise to avoid discrimination from indians, Since they are afraid of Kala in the U.S.
Same goes for uncle tom Pakis here.
I have no idea how your Asian caste systems work.
Err it's South Asian "mostly indian and some parts of nepal"
I don't know how it works either but from what I accumulated the dalits are at the bottom and brahims are at the top. They dalits are not allowed share or date some one from upper caste. It could cost them their life.
These racist ideologies are not fit for western countries, middle east and this forum.:pdf:

Last edited:
How exactly do I prove your point?
Ask any muslims shias or whatever. Ahmedis are not muslim.

And that's what you RAW bots always say. Secularism k naam p saab kaam chlate ho tum log.
They say the same thing as you to justify classification against others within the same religion.

They say the same thing as you to justify classification against others within the same religion.
They are given a lot of talking points to portray themselves as masoom victims. In old days their papa was British Gora these days it seems they have Israel's special attention.

You should get them to train some of your colleagues over at RAW and Indian media too maybe.

They target British and Europeans more. There was a dedicated drive for tourism in 2009-2012 ish on natgeo, discovery star movies etc.

Here's 46 minutes worth of ads aimed at whities for you to enjoy.

Americans too love these yanna gatta patta Gujju Indians cuz they become very good minions in workplace. And can drink and fornicate and have fun just like you. In days of colonization they'd give their mother and daughters to get good jobs in gora(white) government.

Afterall they are caste-ist and whities are racist/have a long history of rape, murder and pillage in name of skin color all over the world. Like thrives with like.
once i got a ticket in some suberb of chicago when i went to court house to pay the ticket all clerks were long ponytailed women with coconut oiled have color in which divide their brain surprised me that that court was fully infested,
they convienently getting all kind of benefits from other countries but refuse to give in their own country thats why i think india's low life is about to end.

uncle tom Pakis

Dude Uncle Tom desis crack me up big time.

English sai boli nai jaati. Agar bolo urdu me baat kr len to kehte hain "Eye Don't No Waat U R saying"

Hahahaha
once i got a ticket in some suberb of chicago when i went to court house to pay the ticket all clerks were long ponytailed women with coconut oiled have color in which divide their brain surprised me that that court was fully infested,
they convienently getting all kind of benefits from other countries but refuse to give in their own country thats why i think india's low life is about to end.

Your flags say Qatar tho??

This is definitely a "failure of humanity" video. I gave up a 3:00 as I couldn't take it anymore.

And certain members here from India keep giving excuses to continue such culture.

As I said you guys are lucky the British got there before the Spanish or you'd end up with the same fate the Aztecs got after the Spaniards witnessed their Pyramid rituals.

It surprises me from the vid that on one side these Aztecs had cultured things like indulgence in chocolate and respect for puma cats and on the other side they did cruel things like sacrifice of captive warriors who had lived for years with the captors.

I suggest using public transport and electric vehicles 1 month prior to diwali and 2 days of shutting of Industry on the Diwali days ( as it is already a national Holidays )

I am talking of removing vehicular pollution and hazard all year round, not just on Diwali days.

false
Do you expect india today to cover up for hindu fascists( so called). :dirol:

This is the same India Today which forced its sensible and senior journalist Karan Thapar to resign :
That year, Karan Thapar, the journalist who had asked Modi whether he wanted to express remorse for the Gujarat riots, found that no one from the B.J.P. would appear on his nightly show any longer. Thapar, perhaps the country’s most prominent television journalist, was suddenly unable to meaningfully cover politics. Then he discovered that Modi’s Cabinet members were pushing his bosses to take him off the air. “They make you toxic,” Thapar told me. “These are not things that are put in writing. They’re conversations—‘We think it’s not a good idea to have him around.’ ” (His network, India Today, denies being influenced by “external pressures.”) In 2017, his employers expressed reluctance to renew his contract, so he left the network.
So we can extrapolate that India Today would become convinced by the government to release an article to cover up the temple harassment against President Kovind.

firstly varna is not the caste
secondly stop giving false information.
If you think you are correct, give me source of the above statement you made, from ancient texts and scriptures.
I quote this page which is by some international agency :
Ancient India in the Vedic Period (c. 1500-1000 BCE) did not have social stratification based on socio-economic indicators; rather, citizens were classified according to their Varna or castes. 'Varna' defines the hereditary roots of a newborn, it indicates the colour, type, order or class of people. Four principal categories are defined: Brahmins (priests, gurus, etc.), Kshatriyas (warriors, kings, administrators, etc.), Vaishyas (agriculturalists, traders, etc., also called Vysyas), and Shudras (labourers). Each Varna propounds specific life principles to follow; newborns are required to follow the customs, rules, conduct, and beliefs fundamental to their respective Varnas.

Last edited:
Thanks. I think we were discussing the reverse, but the figure is interesting and I had looked that up already. I was trying to see if the site Agniveer.com had the reverse information.

Thanks again. I know what the anti-conversion law specifically states. What I wanted to know is when it becomes applicable because the word " inducement and fraudulent means", has a very wide meaning.
So specifically would conversion to Buddhism imply inducement?
( Note: It is understood that conversion to other religions is automatically considered forcible, fraudulent and by inducement.)

Thanks for your response.
Is'nt Arya Samaj a sect of Hinduism with no caste? Something like Jainism or Sikhism.
Correct me if I am wrong but haven't Arya Samajis claimed minority status in India?

THANKS! Am better educated on this topic now.
Ok so Buddhism in India has a caste
system and is different from Buddhism in Japan, and Korea

Thanks..👍This was the most informative answer. So Muslims would choose Arya Samaj over mainstream Vaishnavism or Saivism when joining the Sanatana Dharmi faith.,
One more question please:
The Ghar Wapasi program for conversion of Muslims.
Is it managed by the Arya Samaj or the VHP?
In pre-independence India and the area which is now Pakistan , the Arya Samaj had a shuddhi-karan movement . Is the shuddhi-karan movement on going or is it now part of the Ghar Wapasi program?
What would be the annual target population for conversion ( or Ghar Wapasi) of Indian Muslims?
Example : Ambedkar led about 365,000 to embrace Buddhism.
Is there a similar movement by Muslim leaders like Mukhtar Naqvi who are disenchanted with Islam to lead mass conversions to Islam?
(Note: I am asking this question because fears of Hindus being swamped by Muslim population growth can be assuaged by conversion movements, This would result in less lynching of Muslims.
Has there been an open call by the VHP or Arya Samaj swamis ( Swami Agnivesh? ) inviting Muslims to convert to Sanatana Dharma?
)

Thanks that was informative.
I have a further question, on mixed marriages but will wait for your answers to the above.
Will appreciate your response.
You can get all answers to your questions by open source easily. There is nothing hidden secret in above questions.
Let me tell your sanatan dharm - after sivaji won freedom for his marathas (i fully respect his fights for his own people) - he asked to be anointed a kshatriya as he is from a peasant caste - every marathi brahmin refused. They went and bribed a varanasi brahmin who applied tilak to Shivaji with his foot. Shivaji mother unable to bear the humiliation ran away. That is your sanathan dharm.
Its not necessary to always initiate a certain incident with whole situation and scenario.
you need to have knowledge of whole situation during the coronation period and the conspiracy of the opposition feudal lords to the great chattrapati shivaji maharaj.

Who was baji prabhu despande, he sacrificed his life for raje in the battle of pavankhind ?

who were Janambhat Abhyankar and Dadambhat Abhyankar who were stationed at Sindhudurg fort by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj did not desert Sindhudurg fort till their death ?

Who were this men, After Chhatrapati Shivaji’s escape from from Agra, two of his devoted attendants, namely Dabir and Korde were arrested by Aurangzeb’s soldiers. These two had kept Sambhaji Maharaj hidden at Mathura, but did not disclose it despite being subject to everyday lashings and torture in Aurangzeb’s prison.?

there are hundreds of more examples.

>Gau-Brahmin pratipalak< what is the meaning of this title, given to Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
I am talking of removing vehicular pollution and hazard all year round, not just on Diwali days.
And I am talking of compensating the diwali pollution.
This is the same India Today which forced its sensible and senior journalist Karan Thapar to resign :
The Thapar clan was among the elite of undivided Punjab and then New Delhi, with connections to the Nehru-Gandhis and Khushwant Singh.
Lal salaam :haha:
Now, is The print a biased media too?? :dirol:
So we can extrapolate that India Today would become convinced by the government to release an article to cover up the temple harassment against President Kovind.
Casteist lies don't even spare president of India.
Communists at their best,high time in India nowadays.:laughcry:
I quote this page which is by some international agency :
Give me source from the ancient scriptures,
Second hand reviews don't matter

Last edited:
You can get all answers to your questions by open source easily. There is nothing hidden secret in above questions.
Actually I did try the open source site that you yourself use . I went to the site Agniveer.com, and it is the questions specifically relating to the Ghar Wapasi , and post conversion status of the landyas that I couldn't find answers to. There was plenty of material on Dalits and prevention of their migration to other religions particularly Islam. There are dozens of Hindutva web sites but wading through all of these is time consuming. So could you post some links for me to check.? Meanwhile I an reposting the questions here for others to answer:
-------------------------------------------------
All,
Could some one answer the questions below?
1. Would Indian Muslims choose to become Dalits when they convert to Sanatana Dharma:
Answer from@suyog chavan :
They would choose Arya Samaj.
Muslims would choose the minority sect Arya Samaj over mainstream Vaishnavism or Saivism when joining the Sanatana Dharmi faith.,
Couldn't find a source online that confirmed this. Tried to find out the caste of prominent Indian Muslims who converted to the Sanatana Dharma like Sikandar Bakht, Ismat Chugtai, Humayun Kabir, Mohammed Hidayatullah, M.J.Akbar, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Shahnawaz Hussain but was unsuccessful. Don't know if they are Arya Samajis either.
Is there an association of converted Indian Muslims? Is there a link where we can find this ?
2. Questions on the Ghar Wapasi program for conversion of Muslims and their caste:
2.1 Is the Ghar Wapasi program managed by the Arya Samaj or the VHP?
2.2 In pre-independence India and the area which is now Pakistan , the Arya Samaj had a shuddhi-karan movement . Is the shuddhi-karan movement on-going or is it now part of the Ghar Wapasi program?
2.3 What would be the annual target population for conversion ( or Ghar Wapasi) of Indian Muslims?
Is there a similar movement by Muslim leaders like Mukhtar Naqvi who are disenchanted with Islam to lead mass conversions to the Sanatana Dharma?
(Note: I am asking this question because fears of Hindus being swamped by Muslim population growth can be assuaged by conversion movements, This would result in less lynching of Muslims).

Has there been an open call by the VHP or Arya Samaj swamis ( Swami Agnivesh? ) inviting Muslims to convert to Sanatana Dharma?

3.0 When does India plan to achieve total reconversion of Indian Muslims? Will they all be Arya Samajis ( casteless)
4.0 Based on the theory "Karm hi Varn hai " ( Profession determines caste) , would Indian Muslim converts to Sanatana Dharma who work as night soil carriers. street cleaners, coolies get their own caste?
Would they still be called mleches ?

5.0 What is India's plan for reconversion of the people residing the territory of Pakistan today when India conquers and occupies Pakistan and assimilates it into an Akhand Bharat?
Upon conversion to Sanatana Dharma would the Afridis and Mohmandis of Khyber-Pakhtoon Khwa become Arya Samaji's or being mountain tribes claim a Scheduled Tribe status ?

Would deeply appreciate If some of our respected forum members from India could help answer the above

Last edited:
Actually I did try the open source site that you yourself use . I went to the site Agniveer.com, and it is the questions specifically relating to the Ghar Wapasi , and post conversion status of the landyas that I couldn't find answers to. There was plenty of material on Dalits and prevention of their migration to other religions particularly Islam. There are dozens of Hindutva web sites but wading through all of these is time consuming.,So could you post some links for me to check.? Meanwhile I an reposting the questions here for others to answer:
-------------------------------------------------
All,
Could some one answer the questions below?
1. Would Indian Muslims choose to become Dalits when they convert to Sanatana Dharma:
Answer from@suyog chavan :
They would choose Arya Samaj.
Muslims would choose the minority sect Arya Samaj over mainstream Vaishnavism or Saivism when joining the Sanatana Dharmi faith.,
Couldn't find a source on line that confirmed this. Tried to find out the caste of prominent Indian Muslims who converted to the Sanatana Dharma like Sikandar Bakht, Ismat Chugtai, Humayun Kabir, Mohammed Hidayatullah, M.J.Akbar, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Shahnawaz Hussain but was unsuccessful. Don't know if they were Arya Samajis either.
Is there an association of converted Indian Muslims? Is there a link where we can find this ?
2. Questions on the Ghar Wapasi program for conversion of Muslims and their caste:
2.1 Is the Ghar Wapasi program managed by the Arya Samaj or the VHP?
2.2 In pre-independence India and the area which is now Pakistan , the Arya Samaj had a shuddhi-karanmovement . Is the shuddhi-karan movement on going or is it now part of the Ghar Wapasi program?
2.3 What would be the annual target population for conversion ( or Ghar Wapasi) of Indian Muslims?
Is there a similar movement by Muslim leaders like Mukhtar Naqvi who are disenchanted with Islam to lead mass conversions to the Sanatana Dharma?
(Note: I am asking this question because fears of Hindus being swamped by Muslim population growth can be assuaged by conversion movements, This would result in less lynching of Muslims).

Has there been an open call by the VHP or Arya Samaj swamis ( Swami Agnivesh? ) inviting Muslims to convert to Sanatana Dharma? )

3.0 When does India plan to achieve total reconversion of Indian Muslims? Will they all be Arya Samajis ( casteless)
4.0 Based on the theory "Karm hi Varn hai " ( Profession determines caste) , would Indian Muslim converts to Sanatana Dharma who work as night soil carriers. street cleaners, coolies get their own caste?
Would they still be called mleches ?

5.0 What is India's plan for reconversion of the people residing the territory of Pakistan today when India conquers and occupies Pakistan and assimilates it into an Akhand Bharat?
Upon conversion to Sanatana Dharma would the Afridis and Mohmandis of Khyber-Pakhtoon Khwa become Arya Samaji's or being mountain tribes claim a Scheduled Tribe status ?

Would deeply appreciate If some of our respected forum members from India could help answer the above
Search more, But nothings going to change for you,
You are completly entangled by the false perspective and propaganda, mate. :yes4:

Last edited:
Search more, But nothings going to change for you,
You are completly entangled by the false perspective propaganda, mate. :yes4:
:yahoo: Where is the false perspective sarsanghchalakji ?
You first advise me to search and then you tell me nothing is going to change for me. Is that sarcasm or despair. I was not even addressing you in the last post.
I am merely trying to understand Hindutva, and have read the writings of Guru Golwalkar "We...or our nation defined "
If the ultimate fate of Pakistanis is re-assimilation into India and the Sanatana Dharma then should'nt we try to understand our future caste if any ?
:bounce:
I am asking this in all seriousness and I asked you for information.
You only partially answered my questions. Of those that were completely answered i never raised further queries.
Please continue the conversation.
I can assure you that I have very few further posts on this topic.
:yes2:

:yahoo: Where is the false perspective sarsanghchalakji ?
You first advise me to search and then you tell me nothing is going to change for me. Is that sarcasm or despair. I was not even addressing you in the last post.
I am merely trying to understand Hindutva, and have read the writings of Guru Golwalkar "We...or our nation defined "
If the ultimate fate of Pakistanis is re-assimilation into India and the Sanatana Dharma then should'nt we try to understand our future caste if any ?
:bounce:
I am asking this in all seriousness and I asked you for information.
You only partially answered my questions. Of those that were completely answered i never raised further queries.
Please continue the conversation.
I can assure you that I have very few further posts on this topic.
:yes2:
Stop being childish , I Objectified your questions because they can be easily found on open source i.e. google,
Is that hard for you to research such simple things,
Mr pseudo commieji.
ou first advise me to search and then you tell me nothing is going to change for me.
Because when you research a certain entity, you should be open to things, having a fixed angle perspective on things, is not going to help you, I observe.
Where is the false perspective sarsanghchalakji ?
The thing is, you lack basic understanding of India and its culture, makes you accord such statements.
I am not in RSS, drop your lens of every hindu is RSS first .:haha:
Ignorance :blink: :dirol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom