What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rajput/Maratha princes/kings/princesses died even worse death...

See the problem was when Aurangzeb died the rest of the Mughal was cowards, and didnt totally take control of the pagans as as their ancestors did, such as Babur, Timur, and my favorite the infamous MAHMUD OF GHAZNVI :smitten:
If Mughals had just been a little more harsh on the pagans, Mughal would still survive.
Alas, I have no respect for any Mughal beyond Aurangzeb. They had mixed Hindu blood which probably made them weak.

Yes and the Hindus live a kings life doing the same thing :lol:

The byproducts of their rape and the cowards who capitulated did not turn up to any good either.

The last emperor Bahadur Shah Jafor died in Burma. Most close relatives were hanged after the mutiny by the brits. I dont see any direct descendant left to work as prostitute or cleaner in Delhi.

Thats how Hindus get their revenge back. The British, their masters got the revenge for them, which they gleefully say they "made the British", without realizing British was dividing and ruling and fooling Hindus in India at the same time

The last emperor Bahadur Shah Jafor died in Burma. Most close relatives were hanged after the mutiny by the brits. I dont see any direct descendant left to work as prostitute or cleaner in Delhi.

There is close to 3 million Mughals that live in India today. Well at least they "claim" to be Mughals. But then after seeing Bangladeshis in this thread claiming to be Afghans, I guess I should take these claims with a pinch of salt.

Mughal tribe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The byproducts of their rape and the cowards who capitulated did not turn up to any good either.

Byproducts of their rape = poor low caste Hindus

Capitulated = High caste Hindus who would sit at Mughal courts exclaiming "ha jee" "na jee" "jee mughal-e-azam"

There is close to 3 million Mughals that live in India today. Well at least they "claim" to be Mughals. But then after seeing Bangladeshis in this thread claiming to be Afghans, I guess I should take these claims with a pinch of salt.

Soldier of Mogul and the direct blood of Mogul not the same thing.

Thats how Hindus get their revenge back. The British, their masters got the revenge for them, which they gleefully say they "made the British", without realizing British was dividing and ruling and fooling Hindus in India at the same time

Hindus were ever grateful to British, that is what some Hindus told in this forum.

Bhai saab some random UP bihar ka chamcha can even claim to be Syed in Hindostan, so id take Mghal blood in hindostan with a "pinch of salt"

Capitulated = High caste Hindus who would sit at Mughal courts exclaiming "ha jee" "na jee" "jee mughal-e-azam"

I am talking about the people who claim to be Arabs, Central Asians and Mughals to be exact. These are the by products and bend overs.

Soldier of Mogul and the direct blood of Mogul not the same thing.

I was talking of the Mughal in general. Never did I claim direct blood of Mughals. Although every Mughal I meet in Delhi says they are direct descendant of some emperor.

Although direct Mughal blood also met a pretty bad ending. I guess thats Karma. Similar to the ending many Biharis got for killing East Pakistani in 71 for example. The world has a way of Karma, what goes around comes around...

Hindus were ever grateful to British, that is what some Hindus told in this forum.

Obviously. Whatever the white man tells them they gleefully follow.
If white man says moozlums are bad they will shun all their moozlum history and claim they were never controlled by any foreign invaders.

Bhai saab some random UP bihar ka chamcha can even claim to be Syed in Hindostan, so id take Mghal blood in hindostan with a "pinch of salt"

Fair enough. Why cant up/bihar be mughal though?

Also, What does claiming syed mean? Is it special?

Because you are an Arab wretched refugee that will always remain a pathetic wannabe in our civilized land, I will ignore your ignorance of the history of this land.

Same as we don't know what tribes you have and why they kill each other like uncivilized savages.

At least one understands what pathetic ideology came out of these uncivilized savage deserts that is supposed to be "egalitarian".

Egalitarian, my foot!

I am talking about the people who claim to be Arabs, Central Asians and Mughals to be exact. These are the by products and bend overs.

Ive never seen any Muslim in Pakistan claiming to be Arab, central asian, or mughal. if they are than thats their problem.

Maybe it happens in Hindostan where caste still matters and converted Muslims think that to be a Mughal or Arab or Afghan means you are higher than the rest

hey Bengalis originating from East Bengal are by no means Bangaldeshis!they don't pretend to be wannabe arabs like you guys!heck the West Bengalis(Ghotis) consider their East Bengali counterparts as Bengalis

you do know current east bengal is bangladesh:coffee:

we get it you guys are wannabe west bengalis:omghaha:

@Vinod2070, what would have happened to the Mughals and their by products if the British hadnt come to save their *****?

One thing everyone knows is they were scared when the brits were leaving and wanted a different country. They werent pleased to see the brits leave and offered eternal slavery and a transit point and bases if they gave them a seperate country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom