What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do know current east bengal is bangladesh:coffee:

we get it you guys are wannabe west bengalis:omghaha:
you are saying this to a person who is a pure West Bengali from his father's side:omghaha:!hey everyone in Bengal who speaks bengali is an Indian Bengali and we Indian Bengalis have hatred only towards the bongrabs(wannabe arab bengalis:rofl:)

Because you are an Arab wretched refugee that will always remain a pathetic wannabe in our civilized land, I will ignore your ignorance of the history of this land.

Same as we don't know what tribes you have and why they kill each other like uncivilized savages.

At least one understands what pathetic ideology came out of these uncivilized savage deserts that is supposed to be "egalitarian".

Egalitarian, my foot!

Did I hit a soft spot there?

Give me your phone # so we can arrange a place to meet and I can finally pummel your 5 foot 2 Hindostani azz into the ground. Be a man

@Vinod2070, what would have happened to the Mughals and their by products if the British hadnt come to save their *****?

I will repeat an older post:

At this point, the Mughals were surviving at the mercy of Jats and Marathas. They were not even also rans.

The below will be eye opening for some, who have always been taught false history.

The over-all all-lndia causes of partition are well enough known. At the root of it all was history. The Hindus had an acute sense of grievance over the Muslim mayhem in India. But the Muslims on the other hand were dismayed that Islam, which had prevailed everywhere else, had been checkmated in India. In the celebrated words of poet Hali:

Woh deene Hejazi ka bebak beda
Nishan jiska aqsai alam mein pahuncha
Kiye passipar jisne saton samandar
Woh dooba dahane mein Ganga kay aakar.

(The fearless flotilla of Islam, whose flag fluttered over all the world, the ship that crossed the seven seas, came here and sank in the Ganga.)

In the eighteenth century, Hindu society stood up triumphant from Attock to Cuttack and Delhi to Deccan --- having contained the poison of the preceding centuries like a `Nilakantha'. Islam stood tamed --- and Indianized. And then came 1761 and the defeat of the sovereign power of the Mahrattas in the Third Battle of Panipat, which opened the way to British rule in India. It also revived the Wahabis and the Waliullahs, who took Islam back to fundamentalism and greater fanaticism in hopes of an Islamic revival.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...h-1000-years-mulsim-rule-7.html#ixzz2aKpmLT6o

One thing everyone knows is they were scared when the brits were leaving and wanted a different country. They werent pleased to see the brits leave and offered eternal slavery and a transit point and bases if they gave them a seperate country.

It is nothing but usual stuff.

Ek baar bika, baar baar bika.

Give me your phone # so we can arrange a place to meet and I can finally pummel your 5 foot 2 Hindostani azz into the ground. Be a man

Don't be ambitious. ;)

Malik Ishaq is just behind, now run off to find another kaffir refuge and bite again the hand that feeds you.

What pathetic wretched ungrateful mentality! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That should ring a bell with these people. ;)

Bending over is better than worshipping a stone right?

Don't be ambitious. ;)

Malik Ishaq is just behind, now run off to find another kaffir refuge and bite again the head that feeds you.

What pathetic wretched ungrateful mentality! ;)

Give me your number son stop being a women. Ill teach you what it is like to respect your betters

Better yet, go blow yourself up in a crowded market place and shout Allah O Akbar for good measure.

Mods, you want to stop this wretch or one needs to discuss Islam and the prophet here and some qualities?

Go ahead but then nothing will stop me from making you cry on the internet

Better yet, go blow yourself up in a crowded market place and shout Allah O Akbar for good measure.

Is that what your mothers pimp dd before he left your family?

Bending over is better than worshipping a stone right?

Give me your number son stop being a women. Ill teach you what it is like to respect your betters

Abay primitive coward, itna sher hota to yahan bhag ke nahi aata.

Bhag ****** ke aandhi aayi. ;)

Abay primitive coward, itna sher hota to yahan bhag ke nahi aata.

Bhag ****** ke aandhi aayi. ;)

Coward is the one who's cowering behind a keyboard.
Give me your number so I can teach you some respect. I know you wont as you are just a warrior on the internet... Probably standing on a stool to type this :omghaha:

you are saying this to a person who is a pure West Bengali from his father's side:omghaha:!hey everyone in Bengal who speaks bengali is an Indian Bengali and we Indian Bengalis have hatred only towards the bongrabs(wannabe arab bengalis:rofl:)

my post was towards those indians who originated from east bengal :cool: ..........................
you do know bengal includes both WB & bd:cuckoo:
on the other hand we bangladshis only feel sad for those bengali bros who never broke free from the shackles of slavery:toast_sign:

Coward is the one who's cowering behind a keyboard.
Give me your number so I can teach you some respect. I know you wont as you are just a warrior on the internet... Probably standing on a stool to type this :omghaha:

I have had enough fun with an Arab tribal wretched refugee today.

Now go. You are no longer needed.

Shoo.

Shoo.... ;)

LOL, you are a pathetic piece of ****.

Gives you the idea. ;)

I have had enough fun with an Arab tribal wretched refugee today.

Now go. You are no longer needed.

Shoo.

Shoo.... ;)

Hey women, Im not asking you on a date that you are shying so much.
Im saying last time give me your number so I can teach you some respect.
If you dont I will assume you are a bigger coward than I previously thought.
If you do, then you are a lesser coward, but I will still enjoy pushing you on concrete.

on the other hand we bangladshis only feel sad for those bengali bros who could never break the shackles of slavery:toast_sign:

Just because you Bangladeshis got treated as subhuman slaves by Pakistanis does nto mean we Indians also treat Bengalis like 2nd class citizens.

We have never done any mass genocide attempts at our Bengali people like your West Pakistani Masters did to you in Operation Searchlight. Benaglis in India are pretty decently well-off, have good representation in all spheres of life from politics to everythign else.

Indian cricket captain Ganguly was Bengali, so is the current President of India Pranob mukherjee.

So it is very unfair of you to say Indian Bengalis are slaves, unless you are trolling for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom