What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you know of BD? Look at the demographic curve. Very soon people will say, To Be A Bengalee Is To Be A Muslim.

Lol just wait for Modi Bhai to become PM then talk

That explains why you have 7000 posts in a year and a half and you keep asking for numbers of strangers when you know that they are not going to give it to you so that you can sound brave.

I have 7000 posts because I have nothing do at work.

The refugee that we saved is seeking attention when he has been thrown out like a used tissue!

While they run from their country and from Malik Ishaq, on the kaffir net they all try and become brave. ;)

yeh yeh chal meray liya roti aur masala gosht banaa iftar ke liye.

My mother is no more, but take care of yours if you have one and convey my sympathies to her for giving birth to a piece of sh!t.

You shouldnt have insulted me in the first place and shouldnt have butted in.

Bangladesh your name could be Uganda :omghaha:

Bangladesh your name would have remained East Pakistan........

If it wasn't for us.

yeh yeh chal meray liya roti aur masala gosht banaa iftar ke liye.

You shouldnt have insulted me in the first place and shouldnt have butted in.

So you got a consience now and want to play the victim?

pathetic.

Okay im gtfo, @Vinod2070 is a coward and @acid rain sorry for insulting your mother. my respects to her.. anyways i am going to go bye bye :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what they teach you in history but we look at you guys as cowardly converts who sold their souls and are trying desperately to get a new identity, history and even genealogy.

None of that changes the facts.

It is a common issue with Muslim converts everywhere. You are just a bit more pathetic.

Yes, that's a compliment and you can take heart from it.

And yes, you weakling "sell your soul" converts can keep up your wet dreams. None of us wants to touch you with a sharp edged barge pole.
Why you are so desperately trying to prove I have a maloon ancestry. FYI, I dont have one. Although your points are valid. Many coward maloons did revert instantly after they saw the strength and might of Muslim Army. :lol:

I can understand what you are trying to imply but lets have a rational discussion here. The low caste hindus accepted Islam as they considered it to be a way out from evil maloonic Brahmic oppression. Many dalits and nomo-shudros converted to Islam off-course but still bulk of the muslims of sub-continents are descendants of migrants from ME, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and other Muslim majority places. You only insulted those unfortunate low-caste hindus in your post by calling them "cowards".."soul-sellers" whereas they were only trying to save them from the clutches of Brahmin persecution.

Why you are so desperately trying to prove I have a maloon ancestry. FYI, I dont have one. Although your points are valid. Many coward maloons did revert instantly after they saw the strength and might of Muslim Army. :lol:

OK, so you have a "pure" ancestry, no mixing with any local? ;)

And what is "maloon", if it is a derogatory word, you are neither here nor there, neither egalitarian nor final and perfect.

And we have just contempt for that barbaric fil.thy uncivilized lot.

They have been taken care and the rest will be taken care. They just don't belong here.

Tolerance hazam nahi hoti in bigots ko.

I can understand what you are trying to imply but lets have a rational discussion here. The low caste hindus accepted Islam as they considered it to be a way out from evil maloonic Brahmic oppression. Many dalits and nomo-shudros converted to Islam off-course but still bulk of the muslims of sub-continents are descendants of migrants from ME, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and other Muslim majority places. You only insulted those unfortunate low-caste hindus in your post by calling them "cowards".."soul-sellers" whereas they were only trying to save them from the clutches of Brahmin persecution.

The converts everywhere were cowards and became fake Arabs.

India is still 85%+ Dharmic, most Western cowards caved in much quicker. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom