What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey women, Im not asking you on a date that you are shying so much.
Im saying last time give me your number so I can teach you some respect.
If you dont I will assume you are a bigger coward than I previously thought.
If you do, then you are a lesser coward, but I will still enjoy pushing you on concrete.

Arent you the one who ran away from Gujarat?

Bhaagoo Bhaagoo Modi danda leke aa rahaa hai!!!!

The refugee that we saved is seeking attention when he has been thrown out like a used tissue!

While they run from their country and from Malik Ishaq, on the kaffir net they all try and become brave. ;)

Oh you are talking about Mughal Era which ended in 1700, where turkic shias converted and forced you to adopt their culture.
It is always amusing to discuss with you guys in PDF, do not talk these words in Bangladesh streets you will not survive :lol:

What do you know of BD? Look at the demographic curve. Very soon people will say, To Be A Bengalee Is To Be A Muslim.

What do you know of BD? Look at the demographic curve. Very soon people will say, To Be A Bengalee Is To Be A Muslim.

In your dreams, bengali culture and arabic are opposite.

Coward is the one who's cowering behind a keyboard.
Give me your number so I can teach you some respect. I know you wont as you are just a warrior on the internet... Probably standing on a stool to type this :omghaha:

hey inet warrior why are you hiding under bed like a Pus-sY?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just because you Bangladeshis got treated as subhuman slaves by Pakistanis does nto mean we Indians also treat Bengalis like 2nd class citizens.

We have never done any mass genocide attempts at our Bengali people like your West Pakistani Masters did to you in Operation Searchlight. Benaglis in India are pretty decently well-off, have good representation in all spheres of life from politics to everythign else.

Indian cricket captain Ganguly was Bengali, so is the current President of India Pranob mukherjee.

or it could be just that indian bngalis are cowerds:toast_sign:

unless you are trolling for no reason.
ye pura thread hi to ek troll thred hai...........isme aap trolling k siva aur kya expect kar sakte hai:cheers:

Might be the case, who knows the future. But looking at reality, on ething we can definitely say today:

To be a Bangladeshi is to be an Indian vassal state slave

Now stop trolling...

Might be the case, who knows the future. But looking at reality, on ething we can definitely say:

To be a Bangladeshi is to be an Indian vassal state slave

Is that why the razakaars are running away to kaffir countries.

And many now carry two kaffir flags! ;)

or it could be just that indian bngalis are cowerd:toast_sign:

ye pura thread hi to ek troll thred hai...........isme aap trolling k siva aur kya expect kar sakte hai:cheers:

You spelt coward wrong. And yeah this thread is not one for intellectuals I agree. Too many trolls and hateful people in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom