What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wannabe's???

Do the Arabs even want them to be identified as Arabs?

Pretty low existence.

1st make india a casteless country then we ll talk about arab-bong thing ;)

anyway frankly speaking Arabia is nothing without Mohammad

how about Indiastan or Mughalistan :kiss3:

The Mughal Timurid really died a horrible death.

The "princes" were shot naked and every single "princess" became a harlot or a baud (if too old).

Though it was completely deserved.

1st make india a casteless country then we ll talk about arab-bong thing ;)

anyway frankly speaking Arabia is nothing without Mohammad

Is there something called an Arab Bong thing? thats exactly whats wannabe about it.

The "princes" were shot naked and every single "princess" became a harlot or a baud (if too old).

dont take it personally no1 is born evil

The Mughals were actually a pretty decent lot until Aurangzeb. It was Aurangzeb that really screwed the Mughal empire over, trying to make India Islamic, and pissing off all the Mughal allies like Rajputs, Sikhs, Marathas, etc.

Now the Mughal descendants today work as street cleaners, cooks and prostitutes in Delhi, mostly inhabiting slums and living as probably the poorest class in Delhi/South Asia. How a once mighty clan has fallen, all due to the short-sightedness and arrogance of one idiotic leader. Its sad, but I guess thats life.

Not very long ago the official language of Bengal was Persian. Persian terms are still widely used in courts of P/bangla and BD. So it is not a far fetched imagination of your brain that Arabic could be the national language of BD, including IOB.

Oh you are talking about Mughal Era which ended in 1700, where turkic shias converted and forced you to adopt their culture.
It is always amusing to discuss with you guys in PDF, do not talk these words in Bangladesh streets you will not survive :lol:

dont take it personally no1 is born evil

The Mughals were actually a pretty decent lot until Aurangzeb. It was Aurangzeb that really screwed the Mughal empire over, trying to make India Islamic, and pissing off all the Mughal allies like Rajputs, Sikhs, Marathas, etc.

Now the Mughal descendants today work as street cleaners, cooks and prostitutes in Delhi, mostly inhabiting slums and living as probably the poorest class in Delhi/South Asia. How a once mighty clan has fallen, all due to the short-sightedness and arrogance of one idiotic leader. Its sad, but I guess thats life.

Nothing personal here.

They did make minarets of heads, right from the Pakistani North West (it started with Pushtoon heads as it usually always did) to Bengal. I can have nothing but contempt for such people.

Rajput/Maratha princes/kings/princesses died even worse death...

See the problem was when Aurangzeb died the rest of the Mughal was cowards, and didnt totally take control of the pagans as as their ancestors did, such as Babur, Timur, and my favorite the infamous MAHMUD OF GHAZNVI :smitten:
If Mughals had just been a little more harsh on the pagans, Mughal would still survive.
Alas, I have no respect for any Mughal beyond Aurangzeb. They had mixed Hindu blood which probably made them weak.

Yes and the Hindus live a kings life doing the same thing :lol:

The last emperor Bahadur Shah Jafor died in Burma. Most close relatives were hanged after the mutiny by the brits. I dont see any direct descendant left to work as prostitute or cleaner in Delhi.

Rajput/Maratha princes/kings/princesses died even worse death...

See the problem was when Aurangzeb died the rest of the Mughal was cowards, and didnt totally take control of the pagans as th pagans as their ancestors did.

If Mughals had just been a little more harsh on the pagans, Mughal would still survive.
Alas, I have no respect for any Mughal beyond Aurangzeb. They had mixed Hindu blood which probably made them weak.

Aurangzeb kicked the arse of you Yemeni refugees. I know you prefer that. ;)

And the wretched fil.thy ungrateful Yemeni refugees begged the same pagan for saving their wretched pathetic lives! ;)

And we kicked the arse of every Mughal after that. A Hindu Maratha used to sit in the Mughal court and dictate. ;)

We had taken control of the subcontinent before the British came at the wrong time to save your sorry a*se.

Yes and the Hindus live a kings life doing the same thing :lol:

Not King's life, life is generally hard in India no matter who you are. Its just sad that Mughals have to live with the extra label of being related to Aurangzeb, who is seen as a traitor by majority Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom