What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part is that even after conversion and worshiping their own invaders, these converts got treated as Ajlaf, second class Muslims.

A fact that we can see in the ME countries as well where the Arabs treat them with disdain as they consider themselves the only first class Muslims and the darker skinned people as Abids (slaves).

Na ghar ka, na ghat ka.

Ha ha, that post won't go down well in the stomachs of resident bangladeshis. :D

The sad part is that even after conversion and worshiping their own invaders, these converts got treated as Ajlaf, second class Muslims.

A fact that we can see in the ME countries as well where the Arabs treat them with disdain as they consider themselves the only first class Muslims and the darker skinned people as Abids (slaves).

Na ghar ka, na ghat ka.

u n ur hatred toward muslims is epic

u n ur hatred toward muslims is epic

I have no hatred for any religion.

I have only contempt for identity crisis struck people who behave in the way some people are behaving here.

If you abuse your ancestors, their faith and their culture, you are not going to get awards for that.

One has to have self-respect before one can command respect from others.

The wannabe Arabs can't have that.

Not very long ago the official language of Bengal was Persian. Persian terms are still widely used in courts of P/bangla and BD. So it is not a far fetched imagination of your brain that Arabic could be the national language of BD, including IOB.

IOB = Islamists Occupied Bangladesh !! :D

india shouldnt be allowed to call itself india as pakistan and bd are also part of indian subcontinent! change your name to central india.

Okay, fist BD should become Eastern India, and Pakistan should be Western India.....then only we will consider. :chilli:

Islamic is. We still follow the rich Bengal culture. Just not the hindu parts. Anyway, West Bengal lost all its credibility as Bengali once it went under Delhi

Probably not for long....radical Islam is on the rise in Bangladesh. Saudis are spending money like water in many countries including BD to spread Wahabi/Salafi version of Islam there.

So, in some years BDians will speak only Urdu, read only Arabi literature, study in Madrasas, all art forms like singing, dancing, painting will be banned, and all libraries in BD will be burned down, specially the books written by kafirs...!!
Since you are not a wannabe Arab, we can offer you a place in "Real Bengal" if you want to remain a Bengali. :D

Don't know what they teach you in history but we look at you guys as cowardly converts who sold their souls and are trying desperately to get a new identity, history and even genealogy.

None of that changes the facts.

It is a common issue with Muslim converts everywhere. You are just a bit more pathetic.

Yes, that's a compliment and you can take heart from it.

And yes, you weakling "sell your soul" converts can keep up your wet dreams. None of us wants to touch you with a sharp edged barge pole.

Spot on....being here for some months I can figure out that some of them are victim of terrible identity crisis. But there are sane ones also. :undecided:

I have only contempt for identity crisis struck people who behave in the way some people are behaving here.

If you abuse your ancestors, their faith and their culture, you are not going to get awards for that.

1st of all there is no such thing as arab wannabes in BD remember 1 thing pre Mohammad arab culture was totally different

but ya u can say mohammedans

1st of all there is no such thing as arab wannabes in BD remember 1 thing pre Mohammad arab culture was totally different

Hey I have seen some people here, take the term Mohammedan as offense. Is it an offensive term ? I never knew. There's a football club as well in Kolkata named Mohammedan sporting. So was inquisitive but was not sure whether it'll be proper to ask, but I think I can ask you.

Hey I have seen some people here, take the term Mohammedan as offense. Is it an offensive term ? I never knew. There's a football club as well in Kolkata named Mohammedan sporting. So was inquisitive but was not sure whether it'll be proper to ask, but I think I can ask you.

Mohammadan isnt that offensive to me.
I guess it was more used in Europe where uneducateds didnt know Muslim identity... So thought we are like them.. How they are Jesuits, they thought we are Mohammadans.
I understand why its offensive to some ppl. But not very offensive to me IF you dont use in a derogatory manner.

but watch the initial comments of Luffy 500 and banglar bagh mate,and u will know what we are saying

but watch the initial comments of Luffy 500 and banglar bagh mate,and u will know what we are saying

Actually the best thing is to select and ignore. Treat some trolls like as if their comments are not present(Invisible comments). 7 days and trolls get annoyed and leave forum. Others can then have discussion in peace. :D

BANGLADESH, your name could still have been EAST PAKISTAN!!!! :D

Actually the best thing is to select and ignore. Treat some trolls like as if their comments are not present(Invisible comments). 7 days and trolls get annoyed and leave forum. Others can then have discussion in peace. :D

Sometimes you do need to bash up the trolls. ;)

Wannabe's???

Do the Arabs even want them to be identified as Arabs?

Pretty low existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom