What's new

India worried as China, Russia expand ties with Pakistan

Great .
I didnt see such marvellous emotional fools .
Where ever there is a talks about alliance mard i momin will jump with sword for direct attack :sarcastic:.
Dude you are the real jingoistic in here.You shiited out some dumbness about geopolitics in here.And criticizing me whatan irony :lol:
There wouldnt be any conflict between India and China and also China and West.Signing a pact with NATO means strategic balance formation in Asia and if we enter in to such an arrangement it will heavily tilted against China .Forget about that.A mere share pact with US will change games .

Dude dont embarass yourselves.10billion is just bilateral trade .What about arms trade ? We bought a SSN from them for 1.1 billion $ and looking for another one.Actually what do you know about the depth of the military relation between India and Russia?

If I have read it correctly it is India you are referring too.

Do you have the slightest idea what that would lead too?

True most of India was conquered by the East India Company, which was a separate entity to the British crown. Therefore in my previous commentary I did elucidate how India was conquered by the British Empire after prolonged period of time. Maybe annexed should have been the correct terminology instead of conquered.

Russia can provide investment to Pakistan and evidence of this will be illustrated next month, when a $2.1 billion deal will be signed on a liquefied natural gas pipeline, which would stretch from Karachi to Lahore.

Russia is not someone who you want to be controlling your energy infrastructure. Check with East European states.
In any case good luck dealing with them !!!

Russia is not someone who you want to be controlling your energy infrastructure. Check with East European states.
The problem with Europe is they have love and hate relations with each other but they become closest friends when the feel they have a common goal. Russia though being mostly developed in the European part still has Asian thinking according to the Europeans. The Russians are also not liked because they are open in saying when they chose communism over fascism Europeans who were united against the fight attacked them and created NATO.

The irony is that today Europe requires wast amount of natural gas and oil specially during the winter months and they do not have enough resources. They have to import oil and gas from Middle East and Latin America which is a lot expensive then the one Russia can supply through various land based pipelines. But due to NATO they can not do this freely as todate they are technically in a state of war.

Now Russia knows this fact too so some arm twisting is done so that NATO remains in her limits and does not try to back stab them once again.

If I have read it correctly it is India you are referring too.

Do you have the slightest idea what that would lead too?

Of Course I was talking about India .
And those would ended up for our favour .And we will contribute not blackmail with that.Everyone cares about their own national interest

VERY VERY TRUE.India is worried about expanding Pakistani ties with China and Russia. Likewise, PAKISTAN,CHINA and RUSSIA are worried about India's expanding ties with EU and USA

It is a beautiful world

Of Course I was talking about India .
And those would ended up for our favour .And we will contribute not blackmail with that.Everyone cares about their own national interest
Well India can join NATO. May be it will be good for every one.

If trade can bring India and China closer, then why not Russia and Pakistan? Russia will never say NO to trade. Money makes honey. Keep you @$$ burning :flame:

Now Pakistan that you have got China and Russia please don't loose to us anymore in any wars

If trade can bring India and China closer, then why not Russia and Pakistan? Russia will never say NO to trade. Money makes honey. Keep you @$$ burning :flame:

the trouble is that Russia is a kleptocracy. it is hard to do business with them. indian military has some heart burns with delivery of some military equipment and spares.

Pakistanis deserve credit if they can establish a working relationship with them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom