What's new

India worried as China, Russia expand ties with Pakistan

Then why UK ruled whole world if size matters?? its not just size dear.

When Britain ruled India...India was also the part of British Empire so is Britain was not small at that time. You measure you size by the resource and land you control.

I don't think India's feelings in this matter have any relevance. Pakistan will follow its National Interest by continuing to RAMP UP its Relations with China and Russia and couldn't care less what India thinks.

When Britain ruled India...India was also the part of British Empire so is Britain was not small at that time. You measure you size by the resource and land you control.

To prove yourself right you people twist facts and change context of discussion. Briton is a tiny Island which ruled the world including India and that is a fact.

The educational curriculum of India must be deeply flawed and inefficient, because your knowledge in history is appalling and your terminology is incorrect. However, since modern science has no vaccination against stupidity you would be regarded as a loss cause. Great Britain was first coined in 1707, through the implementation of the union act that combined both the English and Scottish Parliament to form Westminster. Under no circumstances was India considered an integral part of Great Britain during its formation as it was annexed forcibly over a prolonged period of time. So your analogy in relating Great Britain to conquering India in reference to the measurement of it size by resources and territorial control is incorrect. Before you respond back to me, please take a long deep breath and read my message with meticulous attention because then you can avoid embarrassing yourself. In addition, please improve your English linguistic writing skills because you sound like an incompetent dullard.

Last edited:
Ayub Khan was very anti-China, in fact he made an offer of joint defence to India in 1959, AGAINST China. Relations were not good at that point.

Bhutto's foreign policy legacy - DAWN.COM

But much changed after India attacked us in 1962, during our worst ever famine:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

(This is from India's own internal military report, the Henderson-Brooks report).

It was only after this, that China is said to have helped Pakistan to acquire nukes, and other such cooperation. So IF it is true that China helped Pakistan gain nuclear weapons, it was only long after India had already attacked us during our famine (and India still lost).

But it was also in time of Ayub that Pakistan recognized China's govt and were among the first countries to have diplomatic relations. Also, Pakistan did help bridge the gap between China and US as was evident by Henry Kissinger trip.

Oh boy you don't seem to have an understanding of beginning of a downfall? India can do whatever it wants to its a big country, but its ambition of isolating Pakistan and getting it declared a Banana republic / terrorist state is in world's trash bin. That should be enough to make you worried that a country less than half your size has made you butt hurt and is not willing to accept you as a regional bully.

After some years you will see how other regional countries come to Pakistan with complaints against India ;)

Can you voice the slogan "India whatever dosti Zindabad" because we can "Pak Cheen dosti zindabad".

Oh boy you were somewhat right until the last line. In international order there is no frindship China and Russia and others are coming to use you and yet you will remain delusional and it's again a downfall for you not for us.

again..oh boy
.choose wisely.

ummmmm China i understand, however that has always been the case...as far as Russia is concerned i am not sure what earth breaking things have happened that should worry us....India was totally dependent on Russia however lately with money in hand we have been approaching other markets(US/France/Israel) however still maintainig decent relations with Russia...

Nuclear Submarines, Brahmos, Fifth Generation Aircraft and nuclear reactors are some of the strategic things we both are working on....Can someone plz throw some light on what the fuss all about??

Oh boy you were somewhat right until the last line. In international order there is no frindship China and Russia and others are coming to use you and yet you will remain delusional and it's again a downfall for you not for us.

again..oh boy
.choose wisely.

Well did not the world's only super power blamed us for double game (as they accuse us, and if we did I would say it was perfectly alright to play so)?

Which means we know how to play the game. Don't you worry :)

Well did not the world's only super power blamed us for double game (as they accuse us, and if we did I would say it was perfectly alright to play so)?

Which means we know how to play the game. Don't you worry :)

I will be the last person to worry but again you remain delusional and so be it

When Uncle Sam's interest align with China & Paksitan then India will be disposed as usual. With the economic corridor, one belt one road US will eventually want to take part of this global event to promote US interest in this region or else they can stay in Nord America :lol:. When this economic corridor is effective operation, the geopolitical map will be redrawn into Pakistan favor, India shall once again isolated.

US don't want to loose Pakistan and this country they required with an average on every 20 to 30 years and now US know that if they want Pakistan then they have to make huge investments in Pakistan or otherwise China and Russia will fill the gap within 10 years and US will be no more in Pakistan. US now also know that Pakistan have now both Russian and Chinese options for arms and they can't used that card anymore and giving lollypop of arms wouldn't make any difference and US have to invest in this country the only way to stay in the game

The educational curriculum of India must be deeply flawed and inefficient, because your knowledge in history is appalling and your terminology is incorrect. However, since modern science has no vaccination against stupidity you would be regarded as a loss cause. Great Britain was first coined in 1707, through the implementation of the union act that combined both the English and Scottish Parliament to form Westminster. Under no circumstances was India considered an integral part of Great Britain during its formation as it was annexed forcibly over a prolonged period of time. So your analogy in relating Great Britain to conquering India in reference to the measurement of it size by resources and territorial control is incorrect. Before you respond back to me, please take a long deep breath and read my message with meticulous attention because then you can avoid embarrassing yourself. In addition, please improve your English linguistic writing skills because you sound like an incompetent dullard.

In theory most of India was conquered by East India Company. We transferred to the crown only in 1857.

Great Britain was the dominant global power by 1757 when East India Company made their first big conquest - Bengal.

US don't want to loose Pakistan and this country they required with an average on every 20 to 30 years and now US know that if they want Pakistan then they have to make huge investments in Pakistan or otherwise China and Russia will fill the gap within 10 years and US will be no more in Pakistan. US now also know that Pakistan have now both Russian and Chinese options for arms and they can't used that card anymore and giving lollypop of arms wouldn't make any difference and US have to invest in this country the only way to stay in the game

What is Russia going to give Pakistan ? Pakistan could not afford to make large scale weapon purchases from Russia.

In theory most of India was conquered by East India Company. We transferred to the crown only in 1857.

Great Britain was the dominant global power by 1757 when East India Company made their first big conquest - Bengal.

What is Russia going to give Pakistan ? Pakistan could not afford to make large scale weapon purchases from Russia.

:suicide: We can't afford large scale weapon purchase from Rus

True most of India was conquered by the East India Company, which was a separate entity to the British crown. Therefore in my previous commentary I did elucidate how India was conquered by the British Empire after prolonged period of time. Maybe annexed should have been the correct terminology instead of conquered.

Russia can provide investment to Pakistan and evidence of this will be illustrated next month, when a $2.1 billion deal will be signed on a liquefied natural gas pipeline, which would stretch from Karachi to Lahore.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom