INDIA WORKING TO DIVIDE PAKISTAN INTO 4 : BJP leader SWAMY

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.defencenews.in/article/India-working-on-strategy-to-Divide-Pakistan-into-four-pieces-4577

Addressing the students of Lovely Professional University (LPU) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and newly nominated Rajya Sabha member Subramanian Swamyclaims that “India is making a strategy to divide Pakistan into four, if the neighbour didn’t mend its ways”.

The leader known for his straight and controversial remarks said the groundwork had begun, though no one at the government level would admit to it. “Tomorrow, my party may call it my personal opinion but we all working on it,” he told students.

images

http://idrw.org/india-working-to-divide-pakistan-into-4-swamy/

Apart from this turning into a flame thread, this is nothing new. The problem with this plan is - what do you do next to stabilize these 'new' countries? We don't have a stable Afghanistan, and we want more fragmentation there in Pakistan? The plan is not new, its an old one, the war scenario all lead to this. We have based our war fighting also on these and every scenario calls upon us to mitigate the effects of war with Pakistan irrespective of whether we initiate it or not and then having to station troops permanently in these areas to stabilize them. Who is going to take that decision and that risk? Remember how Vajpayee had agreed to send Indian troops into Basra region in 2003 only to back out due to Muslim pressure? Same will occur again ....

And if we break Pakistan we can look for greater terror related acts in India and a long running insurgency which will be a nightmare for us as we will need to induct troops and hold ground everywhere.

Stupid idea

The truth is the day Pakistan disintegrates, India will follow suit.

India's integrity is tied to Pakistan by the hip, whether one likes it not.

Even a person with basic common sense does not announce such things. Now SS is highly educated and wise. So that begs the question what is the motive for such a public statement?

When Indira imposed emergency in late 1970, all opposition leaders propped up by the western forces were rounded up and put in jail except for one. That is SS. It also demonstrated who was the king and who were the pawns. SS has been the director of the western forces in India. Today RSS and PM takes directions and dictations from SS.

This statement serves the following purposes

1) Attribute western mechanizations towards Pakistan to India

2) Deflect Pakistan's focus from west to India

What's going on here:

SS: "That was a good nap. Hmm.. It's been a while since I created some media sound bites. Gotta say some stupid conspiracy nonsense and stay in the media limelight."

Indian 1# "I have got to disagree with this guy. let me make a ridiculous assertion to contradict him. Let me ignore some event which happened in 1971 and post that 'if we break Pakistan we can look for greater terror related acts in India and a long running insurgency which will be a nightmare for us as we will need to induct troops and hold ground everywhere.'"

Indian 2# "Wow.. a new thread. Let me post some nonsense to disagree with this chap and impress my pakistani buddies. I'll ignore 1971 and type this 'The truth is the day Pakistan disintegrates, India will follow suit. India's integrity is tied to Pakistan by the hip, whether one likes it not.' Now that I have impressed my green friends let me go and jerk off to some *cough*. I love internet!"

@dadeechi while I do have some convergence with your post above, the statement of SS has significance as a message to the neighbor. The other day, there was a discussion at an army establishment (not naming for obvious reasons) and a talk being given by a top army commander there. In presence of foreign country officers, the general officer was categorical that there might soon be a time wherein the West will be fed up of Pakistan and will give the necessary support - military and diplomatic and ask India to complete the task of finishing the problem. On this a comparatively neutral country's officer (again not naming) asked can India achieve it seeing the defence deals being scuttled and obsolete equipment rampant and also the stated Pakistani posture of first use and increased Tactical nukes. The General Officer politely told him that Indian soldier is notorious for maintenance of equipment and that India is an economically better country. Also he said that as for the nukes, one needs to remember Homi Bhabha who said India was ready for test in 1950 and India has been in nuclear field since 1948. And said beyond that he could not make a further statement but one should always remember these facts as war scenario mobilizes the national resources and overnight resources materialize out of thin air.

One thing I have found is that in Modi government, no statement is made without an impact, how so ever irresponsible it may sound. Not talking of RSS affiliates and BJP.

lmao Swami trolling Pakistan again, this guy is the ultimate tambrahm

it's just his usual fiery rhetoric, he's merely pointing out the most obvious fault-lines in Pakistan's sunni-Punjabi dominated society.

there is a Sindhi nationalist movement, there is a Baluch insurgency, and the Punjabis rule everything, these are facts.

but there is a small element of Tamil nationalism in India too, we got naxal commies and some naga christian separatism as well apart from the Kashmir issue.

But the irony is apart from Kashmir, cries of AZAADI and BAHARAT KI BARBADI are now coming from indian capital too
communist students, it's the same with this demographic in the US too

occupy-denver-occucommies-dance-on-deface-american-flag-nov-5-2011.jpg

anti Trump leftists/commies:
antitrump_protesters_0_1457701321.jpg

do you guys even have a far left in the Pakistani sociopolitical scene ?

I wish he wiped his unclean a$s on SS's face and this incompetent BJP govt as a whole, and change their color from saffron to yellow. That would be worth posting.
Whenever there is a slow news day this guy's verbal diarrhea is posted as NEWS!! Inspite of this guy making ridiculous statements often with no proof and which always fizzles out after a few days, they still post this guy's nonsense.

I'm wasting my time giving this guy attention. I'm outta here.

@dadeechi while I do have some convergence with your post above, the statement of SS has significance as a message to the neighbor. The other day, there was a discussion at an army establishment (not naming for obvious reasons) and a talk being given by a top army commander there. In presence of foreign country officers, the general officer was categorical that there might soon be a time wherein the West will be fed up of Pakistan and will give the necessary support - military and diplomatic and ask India to complete the task of finishing the problem. On this a comparatively neutral country's officer (again not naming) asked can India achieve it seeing the defence deals being scuttled and obsolete equipment rampant and also the stated Pakistani posture of first use and increased Tactical nukes. The General Officer politely told him that Indian soldier is notorious for maintenance of equipment and that India is an economically better country. Also he said that as for the nukes, one needs to remember Homi Bhabha who said India was ready for test in 1950 and India has been in nuclear field since 1948. And said beyond that he could not make a further statement but one should always remember these facts as war scenario mobilizes the national resources and overnight resources materialize out of thin air.

One thing I have found is that in Modi government, no statement is made without an impact, how so ever irresponsible it may sound. Not talking of RSS affiliates and BJP.

I very well know about this talk but in spite of all the CPEC and Chinese making a foray into Pakistan, West is happy with the status quo as long as PA is still in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom