What's new

INDIA WORKING TO DIVIDE PAKISTAN INTO 4 : BJP leader SWAMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is the day Pakistan disintegrates, India will follow suit.

No it won't.

Did the US disintegrate when the USSR did?

At one point India may have (when we had little going for us to stay united as a country outside of Pakistan threat).....but those reasons have expanded many-fold in recent years. Its a very secure economic hedge we have made since the 90s....and it is underrated.

Indian and their Brain-farts..:sick:

No it won't.

Did the US disintegrate when the USSR did?

At one point India may have (when we had little going for us to stay united as a country outside of Pakistan threat).....but those reasons have expanded many-fold in recent years. Its a very secure economic hedge we have made since the 90s....and it is underrated.

True. India today is much stronger than it was 30-60 years ago.

But believing that prosperity would bring Unity is a fallacy.

On the contrary prosperity has always brought wars and divisions from the time of Mahabharata to Ambanis.

US survived the breakup of USSR not because it was prosperous but it was successful in creating a new enemies.

Creation of EU, EURO and EU's détente with Warsaw pact countries were direct threats to NATO and the unity of US but it had AK, IS, NK, Russia, China etc. come to it's rescue.

Stupid guy. The disintegration of Pak would be a nightmare for India.

But the irony is apart from Kashmir, cries of AZAADI and BAHARAT KI BARBADI are now coming from indian capital too

Oh you imagined lunatism is patented by Pakistan don't worry we have our own lunatics in jnu and democracy will take care of them

Tamming happens over time and these mental cases when they become leaders will start singing different tune and that will be pak ki batwara thak..... see mark my words the JNU foot looses will sing pak ki batwara thak in due course

That power of democracy lunatics to leaders :-):-)

do you guys even have a far left in the Pakistani sociopolitical scene ?

Faiz Ahmed Faiz was leftist I guess long time back

True. India today is much stronger than it was 30-60 years ago.

But believing that prosperity would bring Unity is a fallacy.

On the contrary prosperity has always brought wars and divisions from the time of Mahabharata to Ambanis.

US survived the breakup of USSR not because it was prosperous but it was successful in creating a new enemies.

Creation of EU, EURO and EU's détente with Warsaw pact countries were direct threats to NATO and the unity of US but it had AK, IS, NK, Russia, China etc. come to it's rescue.

I disagree. But I will leave it at that since you are not entirely wrong. Personally I feel national unity and togetherness "fabric" is very complex issue that is not defined by one or two things.

Play your cards right and you might finally get your own kingdom :P

You mean to tell me that the Kingdom of Buttistan may no longer be a figment of my imagination anymore ? :o:

The only problem is that I want the rest of Kashmir and most of Indian Punjab for it too ! :D

And yes Bangladesh needs to become East Pakistan again and revamped as a protectorate of Buttistan; heck if you play your card right I might even appoint you as my vassal in East Pakistan ! :tongue:

I disagree. But I will leave it at that since you are not entirely wrong. Personally I feel national unity and togetherness "fabric" is very complex issue that is not defined by one or two things.

I agree with you that there are multi-dimensional forces at play but my limited point was that it is easier for people to get influenced by negative forces than positive forces.

India is a nation of loud mouthed arrogant politicians who have egos and not much else... Wonder if Indians who moan and crap themselves about anything coming from Pakistani side will get constipated about this also...

You mean to tell me that the Kingdom of Buttistan may no longer be a figment of my imagination anymore ? :o:
Honestly the nation you envision does not need us to be divided into 4...
As for this topic.... Indians hate us and want to divide us and finish our nation... they have been trying for a long time
Statements like these really help us understand that :) this government is awesome....

The central government in Pakistan is too strong and that power effects the minds of those who form the government. As a result the population suffers. For the benefit of Pakistani people either decentralization should happen or else Pakistan should breakup into smaller countries. The overly strong center is the enemy of both India and the Pakistani people. They can join hands to bring it down.

It is the dream of Mr.Swamy, but our thought is to create 2 more Pakistan in India because India has great problems by its great population and it is a need of time to solve the problems of the great population of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom