What's new

India wins Italy appeal over AgustaWestland helicopter deal

when our SC issued ultimatum your ambassador came back with folded hands and the marines returned quietly ...

Don't underestimate our system.

we know how to make you behave !

Your marine fate is still in our hands so don't celebrate yet .

We forced your government to drop that pathetic "terrorism law". Now the charge left is a minor thing and even this will implode. That entire trial is for show.

Well I love Italian products and it's people I been to Milan and Naples before it was fantastic! but that does not mean we will do whatever the west tell us we have our own procedure and steps we must follow as a sovereign country.

you can do so. But don't sacrifice italian friendship for a cheap show. Italy and India never wee enemies and have a ling friendship. Dont waste this.

The Italians have said if India does not cooperate it will go to the UN body for a solution but will the developing world and BRIC side with India or Italy? interesting

We forced your government to drop that pathetic "terrorism law". Now the charge left is a minor thing and even this will implode. That entire trial is for show.

You forced us ...???

wow you are a clairvoyant ...you already know the outcome of trial .

Be content with your delusions ....because that's only what you can make out .

Yea well, the money paid was not a gift either. You wll get the helos back when we get our money back, probably with penalty. It cuts both ways, you see. And I did not badmouth any Italan corporations - bad behaviour by one of their countrymen on the internet will not make me generalize the country or its corporations.

I doubt we want them back. I also doubt that they will be kept in good conditions from the indians.

you can do so. But don't sacrifice italian friendship for a cheap show. Italy and India never wee enemies and have a ling friendship. Dont waste this.

Look in the end they will come home do not worry ;) just will be the right 'political time' to let them go. You know how democracy works and the media.

Mr Taliban welcome? Hang Salama Khan for mowing down Indians

we will do necessary we don't require your advocacy .

Look after your won country ..if you have one .

seems you are even ashamed of your country to put the flags on ....

Can't see that happening in the first 6 months of Modi being in power.

Thank me as it will happen in the next two months. Modi is wise. The Italian Marines were trigger happy andf wrong and nice and poor people lost their lives. The Marines should be punished but Terrorism & murder charges make Indian's look stupid. three years and no trial phew?

I doubt we want them back. I also doubt that they will be kept in good conditions from the indians.
Then your orignal point of it being a "win" for Italy has been debunked. I rest my case.

As for you lame flaiming attempt about whether Indians can keep it in good condition, I will not take the bait. I am not interested in your silly racism and trolling about other countries. People who are deeply insecure about themselves personally, have to resort to taking collective pride in their tribe's achievements, to make up for lack of personal accomplishment or worth. You are a classic specimen. Sorry, but I have little interest in that juvenility.

Back
Top Bottom