What's new

India wins Italy appeal over AgustaWestland helicopter deal

evry corporation makes bribing. Its just normal.

then get ready to get boot when caught ...don't keep crying .

Be ready to face consequences of your actions and be manly to own the actions !

Just because it's common doesn't make it right .

What link does the 2 Italian scum dogs who shot our unarmed fisherman have with the MOD fucking up? do enlighten me they should be tried in India as the dead are Indian fisherman! and we dispute it was in international waters.

your fisherman are totally irrelevant. Teach them common sense and that speeding towards another ship can be viewed as pirate attack. Beside that they were not shot from our men. They weren't even hit from italian bullets. This entire show is nothing but circus. And by the way, in italy we give a shit about your "fisherman". They were pirates and tried to attack our oil tanker and learned it the hard way.

first, my mother is italian, my father is german.

2nd learn history, romans never made it over the rhein river and later were defeated from germanic tribes who took over the roman empire in the west. history is not your strong point isn't it?

they work in our embassy and live in a luxury villa. They live better than your prime minister. Sour point is?

Yes they are well looked after but Modi is in power now and he has spoken out against the treatment given to them so do not clap your hands just yet.

then get ready to get boot when caught ...don't keep crying .

Be ready to face consequences of your actions and be manly to own the actions !

Just because it's common doesn't make it right .

I'm not crying, Its not like it hurts us. A small deal lost and new deals won. Thats how business works.

You are wrong. Prostitutes work for it and pay taxes in most civilized countries. Mafia just takes it and don't pay taxes, but I get it that you are a bigoted person who only respects his mother and sister but rest of the women are fair game?

that is applicable if prostitution is legalized ...It's legalized in some countries not all !

what is wrong in calling prostitute a prostitute ?

your fisherman are totally irrelevant. Teach them common sense and that speeding towards another ship can be viewed as pirate attack. Beside that they were not shot from our men. They weren't even hit from italian bullets. This entire show is nothing but circus. And by the way, in italy we give a shit about your "fisherman". They were pirates and tried to attack our oil tanker and learned it the hard way.

Okay so you admit that you do not give a shit about the dead fisherman and you like to rub salt in our wounds, let that be so.

Yes they are well looked after but Modi is in power now and he has spoken out against the treatment given to them so do not clap your hands just yet.

. Your modi is what we call a "Wimdsack". Just hot air to appease the masses and taking bribes in the background. Beside that your forces have no acess to our embassy ground and your modi can do shit in our embassy.

Okay so you admit that you do not give a shit about the dead fisherman and you like to rub salt in our wounds, let that be so.

Of course i give a shit. Nobody in italy cares about them. What did you think? Two killed pirates less. And thats not "salt in wounds" . Thats just normal. We care for our own people. You dont care for italians either,

that is applicable if prostitution is legalized ...It's legalized in some countries not all !

what is wrong in calling prostitute a prostitute ?

I said civilised obviously you are not?

Wonder what you would say if your wife, mother and sister were forced into prostitution?

You are nothing but a bigoted ***...e

. Your modi is what we call a "Wimdsack". Just hot air to appease the masses and taking bribes in the background. Beside that your forces have no acess to our embassy ground and your modi can do shit in our embassy.

when our SC issued ultimatum your ambassador came back with folded hands and the marines returned quietly ...

Don't underestimate our system.

we know how to make you behave !

Your marine fate is still in our hands so don't celebrate yet .

Of course i give a shit. Nobody in italy cares about them. What did you think? Two killed pirates less. And thats not "salt in wounds" . Thats just normal. We care for our own people. You dont care for italians either,

The killed guys were not pirates but the Indian over reacted and should have handed the marines to an international court as the law is ambiguous. Trust me they will as I know more then I am letting on

I said civilised obviously you are not?

Wonder what you would say if your wife, mother and sister were forced into prostitution?

You are nothing but a bigoted ***...e

post reported for uncivil language .

Your civility is amply clear to me .

Well I love Italian products and it's people I been to Milan and Naples before it was fantastic! but that does not mean we will do whatever the west tell us we have our own procedure and steps we must follow as a sovereign country.

when our SC issued ultimatum your ambassador came back with folded hands and the marines returned quietly ...

Crap are you so illiterate?
The SC could do that because the ambassador himself submitted to the Court that he accepts Indian Jurisdiction and your SC noted with out this guarantee they had no jurisdiction on him.

The killed guys were not pirates but the Indian over reacted and should have handed the marines to an international court as the law is ambiguous. Trust me they will as I know more then I am letting on

Can't see that happening in the first 6 months of Modi being in power.

You will give them back. They are not a gift. You either pay for them or give our property back. Beside that, stop to badmouth italian corporations renomee.
Yea well, the money paid was not a gift either. You wll get the helos back when we get our money back, probably with penalty. It cuts both ways, you see. And I did not badmouth any Italan corporations - bad behaviour by one of their countrymen on the internet will not make me generalize the country or its corporations.

Back
Top Bottom