What's new

India wins Italy appeal over AgustaWestland helicopter deal

Nobody is pointing to anybody.
I was just countering the assertion ...that if helicopters were best in the world ..why they had to bribe ?

If CAS is involved as he has been accused he will be dealt with law ...
It is serious matter and nobody has brushed it under the carpet .
Both who give bribe as well as takes bribe are equally guilty .

We will deal with our elected politicians who are corrupt ...in fact we have already done in a way ....

Millions of Indians have exercised their solemn right and voted against regime that perpetrated corruption .

which country can boast of not having any corrupt politicians ?

So do you hail from Mars where nobody takes or gives bribe ?

Again you missed the point how many CAS have been blamed till date for bribes in India?

Marcus is Markus in german. So your point is laughable. Beside that all politicians worldwide are corrupt. Afterall they are human beings. And Finmeccanica is sucessful. Thats all what counts. 1,232 billion € win last year.

Ha ha a german who claims he is Italian. Read history. Romans massacred all the Germanic tribes.

Again you missed the point how many CAS have been blamed till date for bribes in India?

so I said that it's a serious matter .

what else you want us to do ?

we will try him and he will face the law just like any other criminal would or should !

Markus is still pissed about the 2 Italians holed up in India lol

Marcus is Markus in german. So your point is laughable. Beside that all politicians worldwide are corrupt. Afterall they are human beings. And Finmeccanica is sucessful. Thats all what counts. 1,232 billion € win last year.

And how much did they pay in bribes? Why not legitimize the Mafia?

And you must be aware that a entity like Finmeccanica has a moral duty to uphold, what sort of image is offering bribes going to do for it's employees? or the Italian public in general is this the PR image it wants? me thinks not

Well your stupidty is even worse as your scorpene submarines have no torpedoes and you have to either buy them from Germans or the Italians both whom Markus claims to be a part off. The Italians should have been judged in an International Court just like the Captain of the Indian Navy ship who killed 18 Thai fishermen.

so I said that it's a serious matter .

what else you want us to do ?

we will try him and he will face the law just like any other criminal would or should !
It is a serious matter as a swiss guy and an Italian guy were caught because they were funneling money to Italian politicians other wise you would never have known that CAS was corrupt in your country

Ha ha a german who claims he is Italian. Read history. Romans massacred all the Germanic tribes.

first, my mother is italian, my father is german.

2nd learn history, romans never made it over the rhein river and later were defeated from germanic tribes who took over the roman empire in the west. history is not your strong point isn't it?

they work in our embassy and live in a luxury villa. They live better than your prime minister. Sour point is?

first, my mother is italian, my father is german.

2nd learn history, romans never made it over the rhein river and later were defeated from germanic tribes who took over the roman empire in the west. history is not your strong point isn't it?

they work in our embassy and live in a luxury villa. They live better than your prime minister. Sour point is?

But bribing is yours?

And how much did they pay in bribes? Why not legitimize the Mafia?

Mafia is one of the strongest corporations worldwide. It is what it is. But it is sucessfull.

But bribing is yours?
whats your problem? In business its normal to make bonds with business friends. If i want give my business friend a gift then thats my decission.

Mafia is one of the strongest corporations worldwide. It is what it is. But it is sucessfull.

Even if a prostitute makes lot of money and becomes successful she remains prostitute still ...and so does the Mafiya !

whats your problem? In business its normal to make bonds with business friends. If i want give my business friend a gift then thats my decission.

And if the new business friends in India think u are a skunk for doing that then accept it and move on

Well your stupidty is even worse as your scorpene submarines have no torpedoes and you have to either buy them from Germans or the Italians both whom Markus claims to be a part off. The Italians should have been judged in an International Court just like the Captain of the Indian Navy ship who killed 18 Thai fishermen.

It is a serious matter as a swiss guy and an Italian guy were caught because they were funneling money to Italian politicians other wise you would never have known that CAS was corrupt in your country

What link does the 2 Italian scum dogs who shot our unarmed fisherman have with the MOD fucking up? do enlighten me they should be tried in India as the dead are Indian fisherman! and we dispute it was in international waters.

No point in speculating ...it doesn't matter how CAS came under suspicion and how is name figured as much as the fact that his name did figured and he put the high seat of CAS in dock ....

It is a matter of shame still.

and we have thanked Italian officials for co-operating in the probe .

Truth is more important than anything else ...

Even if a prostitute makes lot of money and becomes successful she remains prostitute still ...and so does the Mafiya !

You are wrong. Prostitutes work for it and pay taxes in most civilized countries. Mafia just takes it and don't pay taxes, but I get it that you are a bigoted person who only respects his mother and sister but rest of the women are fair game?

Back
Top Bottom