What's new

India wins Italy appeal over AgustaWestland helicopter deal

As i said. No problem. Katar buys 18 of them. Thats a much bigger deal than what india was able to pay anyways. And see it that way...india does not get all its money back. We hold several millions...but you get no Helicopter. So it is a win for italy.
For now. The case is ongoing, and if it is proved conclusively that the integrity clause has been violated, you will not only give back the money, but also penalties. BTW India was supposed to buy 12, so Qatar's deal is not "much bigger". And also BTW, 3 of those helos are already here in India. You can have many more such "wins" in future, I'm not sure how it helps.

Are u from the Mafia? Idiot, the helo is made in UK and we will loose jobs because of you being corrupt. You paid bribes in the name of this deal to a political party in Italy but claimed u paid it to Indians.

The helicopter is good and it is not Italian but the holding company is. Time to hang the Italians who paid the bribe.

Ps : The contract is between UK Co and MOD india

What's the deal with AW and Finmeccanica? Sometimes I wonder if British companies are doing less well than they could, because of these giant, pan European consortiums. One of our concerns in not getting the Eurofighter was because of all the partners involved. If we could have purchased it from one source, like we purchased the harriers, we may well have bought it.

Is that why they had to resort to bribing to get Indian contract ?

Yet you ignore the facts that Italians bribed the Indian's Chief's relatives a pittance and siphoned of the majority to their own politicians. What does it say about Indians?

What's the deal with AW and Finmeccanica? Sometimes I wonder if British companies are doing less well than they could, because of these giant, pan European consortiums. One of our concerns in not getting the Eurofighter was because of all the partners involved. If we could have purchased it from one source, like we purchased the harriers, we may well have bought it.

FinnM is the holding company

For now. The case is ongoing, and if it is proved conclusively that the integrity clause has been violated, you will not only give back the money, but also penalties. BTW India was supposed to buy 12, so Qatar's deal is not "much bigger". And also BTW, 3 of those helos are already here in India. You can have many more such "wins" in future, I'm not sure how it helps.

You will give them back. They are not a gift. You either pay for them or give our property back. Beside that, stop to badmouth italian corporations renomee.

SO ARE U GERMAN?

i´m german / italian. You have a problem with that?

no but I have a problem with Italians taking a bribe and blaming someone else. Markus is a derogatory name in some countries but no one is pointing it out to you and you must call people or countries how they wished to be called on an Intl Forum.

Yet you ignore the facts that Italians bribed the Indian's Chief's relatives a pittance and siphoned of the majority to their own politicians. What does it say about Indians?

A bribe is a bribe pittance or whatever it may be ...

all those who are accused will be tried and will face law ...
For time being we have acted on prima facie evidence and have cancelled the deal .

We will recover the bank guarantees .

no but I have a problem with Italians taking a bribe and blaming someone else. Markus is a derogatory name in some countries but no one is pointing it out to you and you must call people or countries how they wished to be called on an Intl Forum.

deragotary name? are you kidding me? My parents named me after a famous roman emperor. And i can call countries the way i want. Katar is the german name. deal with it.

deragotary name? are you kidding me? My parents named me after a famous roman emperor. And i can call countries the way i want. Katar is the german name. deal with it.

Ha ha it was Marcus anyway now you have to deal with FinnM being corrupt and so are ur elected polticians.

A bribe is a bribe pittance or whatever it may be ...

all those who are accused will be tried and will face law ...
For time being we have acted on prima facie evidence and have cancelled the deal .

We will recover the bank guarantees .

Pointing to the woods when we are talking about the tallest tree in that wood? Corrupt Italian men got to CAS on a UK deal. I would really be worried how many more times he sold out.

CAS = Chief of Air Staff

Ha ha it was Marcus anyway now you have to deal with FinnM being corrupt and so are ur elected polticians.

Pointing to the woods when we are talking about the tallest tree in that wood? Corrupt Italian men got to CAS on a UK deal. I would really be worried how many more times he sold out.

CAS = Chief of Air Staff

Nobody is pointing to anybody.
I was just countering the assertion ...that if helicopters were best in the world ..why they had to bribe ?

If CAS is involved as he has been accused he will be dealt with law ...
It is serious matter and nobody has brushed it under the carpet .
Both who give bribe as well as takes bribe are equally guilty .

We will deal with our elected politicians who are corrupt ...in fact we have already done in a way ....

Millions of Indians have exercised their solemn right and voted against regime that perpetrated corruption .

which country can boast of not having any corrupt politicians ?

So do you hail from Mars where nobody takes or gives bribe ?

CAS = Chief of Air Staff

Marcus is Markus in german. So your point is laughable. Beside that all politicians worldwide are corrupt. Afterall they are human beings. And Finmeccanica is sucessful. Thats all what counts. 1,232 billion € win last year.

Back
Top Bottom