What's new

India wins Italy appeal over AgustaWestland helicopter deal

Thank me as it will happen in the next two months. Modi is wise. The Italian Marines were trigger happy andf wrong and nice and poor people lost their lives. The Marines should be punished but Terrorism & murder charges make Indian's look stupid. three years and no trial phew?

Will the Marines be punished though back in Italy? I can see them returning to a hero's welcome and spend perhaps 6 months in a open prison with full privileges and that would be a big problem for the ruling BJP govt and Modi, so the issue is more complicated we need guarantees and that is why it is taking a while to resolve the issue.

Will the Marines be punished though back in Italy? I can see them returning to a hero's welcome and spend perhaps 6 months in a open prison with full privileges and that would be a big problem for the ruling BJP govt and Modi, so the issue is more complicated we need guarantees and that is why it is taking a while to resolve the issue.

mate did you read my post? International Court and not a Italian or Indian Court.

mate did you read my post? International Court and not a Italian or Indian Court.

I was under the impression they would serve their sentence in Italy after if some deal was to be found and I very much doubt it will go to the UN that would be the final straw which no parties want.

And your disregards for women other then your mother, sister and wife (poor things) is also ample and bigoted

Seems you have forced your mother , sister and wife into prostitution and you are feeling guilty about it . that's why you are projecting all your guilt on me .

Go get some work and help your family in earning money so they can give up prostitution ..

I swear I do not disregard prostitutes even if they happen to be your mother , sister, wife.. ( I will just pay them for their 'services' and ' .....' them !

wh
I was under the impression they would serve their sentence in Italy after if some deal was to be found and I very much doubt it will go to the UN that would be the final straw which no parties want.

Why not? They (Italian Marines) nover reacted in a situation un-warranted. Trust me if I was the CO of that ship I would have stopped them. Why not go the UN? U will in 3 months time anyway. I know this.

Anyway since you seem to be someone who wants to understand let me explain. Yesterday the Indian consulate in Herat was attacked. This is how it happened.

Two Terrorist took positions in a house over looking the consulate
Two more hid in a ditch near the wall of the consulate but on the opposite side.
The two in the house fired from the opposite side an RPG thinking all the ITBP men will run to the front and then the other two will climb in massacre the indians.
The ITBP man who was watching the wall did not panic and remained on the post and shot that terrorist and by then AF Army moved in and killed him.

Ok so why did I give you this fact?

A: If the guards from ITBP had panicked at the CO's order and shot a lot of people sleeping on the roads when the attack took place would you blame them ? NO

B. If the CO ordered it and the Marines had refused who would be blamed.

Two Innocent Indian died and they must get justice but not from tainted idiots

Seems you have forced your mother , sister and wife into prostitution and you are feeling guilty about it . that's why you are projecting all your guilt on me .

Go get some work and help your family in earning money so they can give up prostitution ..

I swear I do not disregard prostitutes even if they happen to be your mother , sister, wife.. ( I will just pay them for their 'services' and ' .....' them !

Ha ha poor Indian who thinks he is superior? Hello Devedasi was invented in India. If your Mom was one I would pay her and never crticise her.

wh
Ha ha poor Indian who thinks he is superior? Hello Devedasi was invented in India. If your Mom was one I would pay her and never crticise her.

Go and do to your own poor mother who is prostituting to help a scoundrel like you ....

If you have any money for prostitutes ...

may be you have money brought by your sister and wife who are also prostituting ...

you can use that money to pay your mother and 'do it ' with her ...

Going to the UN will escalate the matter which no parties want I think a deal will be cut between India and Italy but when it will happen nobody can really say.

Go and do to your own poor mother who is prostituting to help a scoundrel like you ....

If you have any money for prostitutes ...

may be you have money brought by your sister and wife who are also prostituting ...

you can use that money to pay your mother and 'do it ' with her ...

So says a son of a Devadasi

So says a son of a Devadasi

Go and do it to your own mother , sister ....wife won't allow anyway because she would be used to do it with others who pay ....

I understand now why you are so worried about prostitutes ..since whole of your family is engaged in it ...

I wonder if you even know who your father is ....out of so many who have done to your mother ...

Good decision, but I hope we recover all money not "most of it."

@sancho any news on its replacement?

What lesson? That india is not a trustworthy business partner and we should not sell our products there? You have no better helicopter anyway.

Please make sure you should not sell those to India....I believe finmeccanica is going to be banned in India.

Well not that we would bother about it. You want crap and you will get it. Because of that you will not get the best helicopters in the world.

We don´t hang people. We are a 21st century nation. Maybe in your "country" thats different.

Ohhh...Good to know about a 21st century nation, who is offering and giving bribe to sell their product...

As i said. No problem. Katar buys 18 of them. Thats a much bigger deal than what india was able to pay anyways. And see it that way...india does not get all its money back. We hold several millions...but you get no Helicopter. So it is a win for italy.

We are going to make sure that italian mafia should not managed to get any order from India in future... Your country managed to get this order all because of antonia maino.

Last edited:
first, my mother is italian, my father is german.

2nd learn history, romans never made it over the rhein river and later were defeated from germanic tribes who took over the roman empire in the west. history is not your strong point isn't it?

they work in our embassy and live in a luxury villa. They live better than your prime minister. Sour point is?

I got it...This is something like we have raul vinci.

Mafia is one of the strongest corporations worldwide. It is what it is. But it is sucessfull.

whats your problem? In business its normal to make bonds with business friends. If i want give my business friend a gift then thats my decission.
Here in India this called Bribe or rishwat .... And this is crime in India... Italia or any other nation MUST understand.

evry corporation makes bribing. Its just normal.

And you said , you are from 21st century nation...

your fisherman are totally irrelevant. Teach them common sense and that speeding towards another ship can be viewed as pirate attack. Beside that they were not shot from our men. They weren't even hit from italian bullets. This entire show is nothing but circus. And by the way, in italy we give a shit about your "fisherman". They were pirates and tried to attack our oil tanker and learned it the hard way.

And we booked your men....we forced your country to give back those culprit...

Last edited:
Please make sure you should not sell those to India....I believe finmeccanica is going to be banned in India.

Ohhh...Good to know about a 21st century nation, who is offering and giving bribe to sell their product...

We are going to make sure that italian mafia should not managed to get any order from India in future... Your country managed to get this order all because of antonia maino.

Its ok, we dont need your business anyways. But i guess you still will accept our food aid that your people depend on?

The EU is Indias most important tradepartner. You need us as friends and not as enemy. :)

I got it...This is something like we have raul vinci.

Here in India this called Bribe or rishwat .... And this is crime in India... Italia or any other nation MUST understand.

And you said , you are from 21st century nation...

And we booked your men....we forced your country to give back those culprit...

Our men have a good paiyng job in our embassy, live in an italian villa and attend night clubs and high society party in your country. Oh and they are celebrated as heroes in italy. For killing two pirates.

Back
Top Bottom