What's new

"India will take decades to catch up with China's military capabilities." Prof. Harsh V. Pant

"India will take decades to catch up with China's military capabilities." Prof. Harsh V. Pant

Not only decades but even more a radical change in providing organising this change, vast sums of funds and a system that not constantly changes the requirements for certain systems under development

" catch up" like China is gonna sit for Indian snail speed to approach their advances.

Been looking at your responses throughout, I sometime wonder are you actually Indian or just trolling with false flags? Everyone seems to point good and bad about their own country, but you seem to never point anything good but always critical and mocking. I remember you mentioned you are from NE (manipur, IIRC). But I highly doubt that. I was born in NE, studied in Arunachal, I can't comprehend your responses of always trolling India.

But if one nation is growing far faster then you are, how are you going to catch them? Plus won't India be balkanised soon anyway?

So supaa pawaaa india still needs decades to catch up chines junk failed weapons?? shameful , shameless Endia :lol:

Back
Top Bottom