What's new

India Will Strike Again:---

they were being chased thus abandoned whatever missions they were on. all told 12 mirages in groups of 4 tried in 3 different areas of Pakistan. only the ones heading for kp dropped their payloads, while the rest of them were intercepted a little sooner. everything was over in less than 5 minutes. professionals indeed

Though it is worrisome that they managed to come in, albeit for a few minutes... It is very much possible that the earlier two were decoy IAF sorties... There is no excuse for any intrusion without immediate punishment meted especially if the third CAP was scrambled and in position... Friendly AWACS should be tracking threats from wheels-up at IAF base to wheel-down or splashdown... PAF would not have had to deal with playing the next day strike's gamble (a truly high risk maneuver) had they finished the job the earlier night...

We have always known your intent, now we know your ability, and more importantly, you know ours.

Dude we are not the ones begging for de-escalation and releasing Abhi unconditionally.

Another 2 weeks of escalation all your newly borrowed money will disappear. First you should know why Pak is bending backwards to such an extent.

I am not sure whether Imran even slept the last few days and probably still dialling Modi’s phone number

Let them do what they want to do... USA is behind India we know, but at the same time one thing is really teasing me is chinas reaction .... They absolutely silent and this is not good for us at all... We urgently need to reconsider our relations with our friends.. We need to know first who is exactly is our friend... For now no arabs no china but only turkey is the one country that supported us.. I want the govt and the people of Pakistan should calling stop arabs and chines as our brothers..consider them only our friends because of their interests.. But turkey is really truly is our brother country . Regarding Indian attack i just want to say we are ready to die for our nation.. Our military too is ready for final action... Lets see how things will works in next few weeks... According to imran last statement in assembly india was planning missile attack, it indicates that india has been caught with his pant down in front of international audience and now they intentionally told amricans that we are going to attack Pakistan with missiles. Amricans are not fools they knew modi want face saving now & you guys noted yesterday's trump statement about pak & india he clearly said this is going to be stopped.. Means decision of releasing poilet was taken the same night when we captured indian poilet... One thing more if you guys noticed that going to attack with missiles mean that modi lost trust over all 3 forces or all 3 forces shown modi their *** and told him sorry modi g we dont have power or guts to blackmale pak, IN, IAF, IA is nothing but jokers & pak completely outclassed them
@Bilal Khan 777 @MastanKhan @Areesh
Stupid Indian stfu

Dude we are not the ones begging for de-escalation and releasing Abhi unconditionally.

Another 2 weeks of escalation all your newly borrowed money will disappear. First you should know why Pak is bending backwards to such an extent.

I am not sure whether Imran even slept the last few days and probably still dialling Modi’s phone number

upload_2019-2-28_23-23-55.png

Though it is worrisome that they managed to come in, albeit for a few minutes... It is very much possible that the earlier two were decoy IAF sorties... There is no excuse for any intrusion without immediate punishment meted especially if the third CAP was scrambled and in position... Friendly AWACS should be tracking threats from wheels-up at IAF base to wheel-down or splashdown... PAF would not have had to deal with playing the next day strike's gamble (a truly high risk maneuver) had they finished the job the earlier night...
Pakistan says that up to that time they had different rules of engagement which they have now updated to kill on sight
previously: to evict intruders
currently: kill as soon as it looks as if something is about to breach the air space (as demonstrated by the downing of aircraft which fell within IOK

Last edited:
I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...

You became very sensible recently. Good on you.

I wish the best for India and hope you get some level-headed leaders in your military and government who can respect people of both India and Pakistan and strive to resolve the Kashmir dispute by the wishes of Kashmiris (Muslims and Pandits both.)

Sane people on both sides need to come together and bury the hatchet once and for all, otherwise I fear these idiot warmongers will lead us to war.

Dude we know what weapons we have, that's why we don't want to escalate it and for what ?:-"Modi's re-election campaign". It could easily spiral out of control to hundreds of millions dying. PA and IA are in the know , the poodling media who are pigging for blood are indifferent and in the dark.

I also have same question. Indian military was professional Armed forces actually day before the first attempt. I mean not a single sane officer in the entire force who tells the govt are you in your sense, you’re going to take on a nuclear armed neighbour like this? they ever think what will happen after their attempt?? i think majority are Arnab Goawani type shits sitting at the higher ups..

Actually Pakistan only surprises Indians in real because world knw about the Pakistan’s military capability and capacity, But India surprised everyone. How dumb the while nation is, how fool and unprofessional their armed forces are. Pakistan give a bloody nose to 4th largest military. It is an International embarrassment and humiliation for India.

Public should ask Indian Govt, after loosing 50 soldiers, fighter jets, heli, pilots, soldiers, Pakistan targets its military installations, breach its airspace and bomb what real achievement or objective gained by India in real? a peace of BVR? which has no significant impact or prove anything. Lets talk about the fact. What India has achieve an international humiliation? experts across the world making fun of Indians is what its core achievement?
without declaring a full war, is this a level of preparadness, casuality and damage is sooo wide. On the top of it, yesterday Tri-Chiefs press briefing was a last nail in the coffin. Nody have seen such ill prepared and unprofessional press briefing anywhere in the world. Officers don’t even know what to say or what not, how to take media questions, blunders after blunders.... Pakistan not only humiliate India militarily but also outclass India at the diplomatic level as well.

Last edited:
Keep drinking the koolaid and dwell in your superiority complex. That way we get to hunt your miserable aircraft out of the sky as free target practice.

BTW,
https://www.thehindu.com/news/citie...ma-attack-mamata-banerjee/article26363638.ece

Mate your are brain dead stop constantly hitting a new low in life get in touch with soil,We could have kept your fellow pilot because he had violated our airspace,For all we care we can still withdraw our decision off releasing him so stop your chest thumping before you get smacked again.

Back
Top Bottom