What's new

India Will Strike Again:---

WhyUOTE="Kaniska, post: 11227012, member: 38462"]I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...
How come Pak did not destroy Indian ground targets when they had the chance?[/QUOTE]

cause that would have meant that escalation was the only option left for indians and we didnt want war.

It would still be 50km even if they took a valley route you cannot change the fact it was physically 50km from LOC it was on the western side off budgam
Yes. My bad. Kidding.
Mistake on my part. :D

But it was a helicopter. They hardly take straight routes. In JNK the follow the trough side to reduce visibility.

Then why was the helicopter on fire mid air and locals heard two loud bangs before the helicopter came crashing down
The locals hate hindus and the army. I will not give much importance to what they claim.

Explosions are possible. Though it was a transport helicopter it may have carried ammo. The fuel tank is also there.

One engine mishap and exploding tank and ammo.

The locals hate hindus and the army. I will not give much importance to what they claim.

Explosions are possible. Though it was a transport helicopter it may have carried ammo. The fuel tank is also there.

One engine mishap and exploding tank and ammo.
Can be,But it's better to leave the issue as unresolved

Hi,

Will India strike again at a place and time of their chosing---. The loss and damage that it has suffered at the hands of the pak military after day of incursion into Pakistan has been of astronomical proportions---and that is only what is visible to the world---and not what is hidden in the military bases that were struck---.

Losing 3 aircraft and a helicopter within the same time frame to an enemy it thought would no even whimper.

What simply astounds me is---what was India really thinking---. Was it thinking that it has become the united states of america---or it has suddenly evolved into the state of Israel---the enemy---a poorly equipped and handicapped afghan taliban or helpless Palestinians with nothing to fight back with---.

It is simply so shocking to see India taking this kind of action against a nuclear neighbor. I just cannot comprehend that how did the indian military analysts failed so bad about pakistan's fire power and determination to strike back---how did the indian intel agencies fail to inform their prime minister about the reality---bottomline is---and the most important question to ask is---on whose gesture did india strike at pakistan---.

Who gave the go ahead to india to take on pakistan at this crucial juncture of change coming in pakistan---? The answer to these questions would really be intriguing and would be interesting to know who the instigator was---.
1 confirmed aircraft only. I hope there were more.

If this is still going on then why are we releasing the pilot

Back
Top Bottom