What's new

India Will Strike Again:---

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Will India strike again at a place and time of their chosing---. The loss and damage that it has suffered at the hands of the pak military after day of incursion into Pakistan has been of astronomical proportions---and that is only what is visible to the world---and not what is hidden in the military bases that were struck---.

Losing 3 aircraft and a helicopter within the same time frame to an enemy it thought would no even whimper.

What simply astounds me is---what was India really thinking---. Was it thinking that it has become the united states of america---or it has suddenly evolved into the state of Israel---the enemy---a poorly equipped and handicapped afghan taliban or helpless Palestinians with nothing to fight back with---.

It is simply so shocking to see India taking this kind of action against a nuclear neighbor. I just cannot comprehend that how did the indian military analysts failed so bad about pakistan's fire power and determination to strike back---how did the indian intel agencies fail to inform their prime minister about the reality---bottomline is---and the most important question to ask is---on whose gesture did india strike at pakistan---.

Who gave the go ahead to india to take on pakistan at this crucial juncture of change coming in pakistan---? The answer to these questions would really be intriguing and would be interesting to know who the instigator was---.

United States clearly gave a go ahead.

Next time they will die in even greater number or captured. And a counter surgical strike will be launched tit for tat and a bit extra.

We are giving peace a chance right now. Imran khan thinks they will understand.

We can always fight wars when peace fails.

Hi,

Will India strike again at a place and time of their chosing---. The loss and damage that it has suffered at the hands of the pak military after day of incursion into Pakistan has been of astronomical proportions---and that is only what is visible to the world---and not what is hidden in the military bases that were struck---.

Losing 3 aircraft and a helicopter within the same time frame to an enemy it thought would no even whimper.

What simply astounds me is---what was India really thinking---. Was it thinking that it has become the united states of america---or it has suddenly evolved into the state of Israel---the enemy---a poorly equipped and handicapped afghan taliban or helpless Palestinians with nothing to fight back with---.

It is simply so shocking to see India taking this kind of action against a nuclear neighbor. I just cannot comprehend that how did the indian military analysts failed so bad about pakistan's fire power and determination to strike back---how did the indian intel agencies fail to inform their prime minister about the reality---bottomline is---and the most important question to ask is---on whose gesture did india strike at pakistan---.

Who gave the go ahead to india to take on pakistan at this crucial juncture of change coming in pakistan---? The answer to these questions would really be intriguing and would be interesting to know who the instigator was---.

I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...

I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...

Pakistan airforce deliberately shot close to indian targets not on them. Didn't u listen to dg ispr pakistan? He was very clear deliberately missed targets. To avoid human losses.

Also pakistan wont be aggressors our pm and army want to fix our economy. Improve human living cobdition in pakistan. We are a very poor nation for now. Imran khan wants to improve it.

So no agression from pakistan unless india provokes and shows aggression first.

I hope some 3rd party like terrorists from israeli or american sponsors don't attack india and india would naturally blame pakistan and try to show aggression.

Its always third parties like united states israel france russia who benefit from war to sell weapons for years to come.

Thats why we should have our own weapons. **** war if we don't want war. Dont give money to other money milkers.

After releasing Indian pilot today by evening we will have clear picture that is planning to de- esclate or esclate the situation further . They are just waiting for the return of pilot then we will see their real color .
Modi is still quite and have not said anything

WhyUOTE="Kaniska, post: 11227012, member: 38462"]I can answer, if you are looking for an answer from statergic point of view...Personally, I will prefer to screw Kashmir valley rather than a war with Pakistan...Because, i feel, Pakistan is not the problem rather problem is internal..

Coming to statergic question....If we go by the mindset of current Indian GOV, India tried to bait Pakistan by crossing the border...It would have been better if Pakistan would have attacked and damaged certain visible military institution inside Indian territory...Remember, in a war, it is expected that loss of life will happen...But we should be able to justify the loss of life...Unfortunately, Pakistan did not take the bait...they crossed the border but could not destroy any visible impact on ground.... Loosing few aircraft is not an enough reason to attack on Pakistan military...It will present us as an aggressor...When IAF crossed LOC to attack militant camp, we played the victim card from terrorism, but now, in order to have a full blown attack, we need Pakistan to make some mistake by attacking and making some visible loss...Otherwise, nothing is going to happen...[/QUOTE]
How come Pak did not destroy Indian ground targets when they had the chance?

India is playing proxy to the US; as they clearly had the nod from the notorious hawk John Bolton to attack Pakistan. US obviously needed to know the capabilities of the Indian forces as they want it to take on the larger China in the near future. But Bolton was quite disappointed as India got a spanking of the century.

What India did underestimate was the resolve of the Armed forces to fight back and inflict a deep wound. They received a ton of damage in return in addition to lost pride. They lost fighter aircraft; senior airmen, supply depots. Their media does propaganda very well; but it is restricted to internal politics.

Last edited:

HI do you have any information about Thursday night Indian missile strike?
Will they attempt it again?

HI do you have any information about Thursday night Indian missile strike?
Will they attempt it again?
I suspect that USA ordered them not to after Pakistan closed its air space and informed America that if India targets 7 sites in Pakistan and if Pakistan sees any dots on radars heading toward Pakistan, they will throw everything they have on 21 Indian sites

I am sure a lot of misguided people (even some Pakistanis) are wishing for it.

I suspect that USA ordered them not to after Pakistan closed its air space and informed America that if India targets 7 sites in Pakistan and if Pakistan sees any dots on radars heading toward Pakistan, they will throw everything they have on 21 Indian sites
So things are calm now or should we expect something?

Back
Top Bottom