What's new

India will protects its interests in disputed South China Sea: Navy Chief

Nos. hardly count in war, if that would have been the case than Israel would have never won the six day war, Japan would had never won Russo-Japanese war, etc.

If u don't believe me atleast trust ur own greatest military thinker - Sun Tzu :)

I agree that PLAN is one of the topmost navies but u should not underestimate IN also.

plz remeber 1962,ins is not Israel ,and not japan

Nos. hardly count in war, if that would have been the case than Israel would have never won the six day war, Japan would had never won Russo-Japanese war, etc.

If u don't believe me atleast trust ur own greatest military thinker - Sun Tzu :)

I agree that PLAN is one of the topmost navies but u should not underestimate IN also.

the six day war in Israel ,Russo-Japanese war near japan, ins navy in scs only is a loser

the oldest of them were decommissioned ,lol

yes vietnam is different! it was part of China for one thousand years,and then be henchman for another one thousand years.and now ,it completely betrayed the former master.

Part of China since when, your Empires little by little invaded Vietnam and secured it for thousands of years, your empire made them slaves and how can you say you're his master,....

China would never hesitate to wage war until the war servers as its interest, it would make peace untill peace serves as its interest,... and that's called China(Big Bully)

China Hans are the most peace seeker in the world, don't denigrate our great soul as you wicked indians.

We will deliver our serious concern when it need. Whatever you guys like to trolling

the six day war in Israel ,Russo-Japanese war near japan, ins navy in scs only is a loser

the oldest of them were decommissioned ,lol

What do you think of our army? Indian Navy will be there in the SCS to divert your attention from your soft belly Tibet where we will launch massive attack.

[video]http://tv.sohu.com/20111026/n323399521.shtml[/video]

China Hans are the most peace seeker in the world, don't denigrate our great soul as you wicked indians.

FYI i repeat again.
As long as a war serves Chinese strategic interest, Chinese leaders never care how many Chinese people would die,also China only wants peace until the peace still benefits China. Once China has enough power to control the war, China will throw peace away. That is difference That’s why you hardly hear Chinese people stay out of war with powerful countries. They are not brave enough to do that except bullying small countries and being greedy

What do you think of our army? Indian Navy will be there in the SCS to divert your attention from your soft belly Tibet where we will launch massive attack.

[video]http://tv.sohu.com/20111026/n323399521.shtml[/video]
never china backstabber,your post demonstrate what you are.

Back
Top Bottom