What's new

India will protects its interests in disputed South China Sea: Navy Chief

SCS does not belong to China. It's international waters free for navigation to all trade and naval ships.

If china tries to violate international law, it will be dealt with severely, including by force.

We don't have anything against chinese people, but the govt of PRC which is whipping up passions in the common people to keep itself from being overthrown.

There are only two ways in which PRC will demise: (i) the peaceful way like soviet union, or (ii) the nagasaki way like imperial japan or hitler's germany.

chinese people need to think now which way they prefer.

SCS belong to China.

The words you put there shows Indians are opportunist, and idealistic. We will not attack Vietnam if they don't attack china. What the hell it does with clown India? Who the he'll think you guys are you loser.

Oh you won't attack Vietnam,,,, then what is the hell that you're doing Cutting their oil cables, inviting a war, didn't you about to attack them, didn't your state run media said to take a single opportunity to destroy vietnam some years back, ...... tell now who is the Opportunist.?

Does USA inform UN when it attacks Iraq? UN is a wonderful place for crying baby like India.

you make me laugh too. Don´t act like a kid claiming all the toys in the kindergarden belong to him.
if you guys behave yourself, we gonna cut you some for console. I mean if,it depends.

LOL

So no they are not equal, INS Shivalik's radar has a greater range.

INS Shivalik has,

4 × DTA-53-956 torpedo launchers
2 × RBU-6000 (RPK-8)rocket launchers

LOL its actually pathetic that you have to lie.
FYI YJ-83 and C-803 are the same thing son.
Show me one LEGIT link that says that the YJ-83 has a range of 280km.
Its max range is no more than 260km and that too is an aerial version.
The surface launched version has no more than 200km range.
YJ-83 / C-803
YJ-83
MissileThreat :: YJ-83

BrahMos has a max range of 300km, no matter what proof you gave INS Shivalik still has an anti-ship missile with a greater range than the Type 054A.:toast_sign:

Look at yourself cry:rofl:

Range matters nothing when the distance between India and China is how much.
BTW INS Shivalik will:toast_sign: Type 054A. Everything from engine power, armaments, speed, carrying capacity is more than 054A so range does squat.

You don't even know what a frigate means:rofl:

Frigates perform multi-role tasks i.e. anti-ship, anti-submarine, anti-air, and sea-to-land
Displacement matters not. If so then why is Type 051 called a destroyer its displacement is equal to that of frigates, so why not call it a frigate?

If you know so much then why is it that PLAN calls 054A a frigate?

I know what I think and I also know that China is a sore loser.

Oh you mean the paper ship.:rofl:
In the mean time......

p17vs054a.jpg

ENJOY

I feel sorry for PLAN.. it seems they are almost comparable to Cambodia's navy IMO

SCS belong to China.

Because its called South China sea it doesn;t mean it belongs to China, Can we claim entire Indian Ocean because it has our name on it,....That doesn't make any sence cause it's not a colonization times any more, get the truth, And Mr.Hurt the truth might hurt you, but you won't accept it because of your myth teachings...

Oh you won't attack Vietnam,,,, then what is the hell that you're doing Cutting their oil cables, inviting a war, didn't you about to attack them, didn't your state run media said to take a single opportunity to destroy vietnam some years back, ...... tell now who is the Opportunist.?

the Chinese just keep harasshing our vessels. They should know our patience is limited.

It is a problem between china and Vietnam, not Indian business at all. Viet is controlled by communist party, which India is always defying.

the Chinese just keep harasshing our vessels. They should know our patience is limited.
I think some under table deal had been done between china and Vietnam recently.

If these pathetic quantity could be called As navy, I mean don't insult a navy.

I agree we don't have quantity but we do have quality, with this quantity we said to defend our interests in SCS and we're happy about it, why don't you enter inside IOR during war, your navy would shrink, cause it would be like a jungle warfare for your navy in IOR against indian navy

poor INS navy ,Destroyers (8 in service),Frigates (15 in service),half of them are old ships,LOL

Type 053 frigate-Since 1974
Type 051 destroyer-Since 1971

There are no frigates or destroyers in the IN that are as old as the ones above.

Seem Vietnam behave quite well recently in SCS, why are you here trolling?

Forget something?
59244491protestsafp.jpg

rallyq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom