What's new

India will protects its interests in disputed South China Sea: Navy Chief

It is a problem between china and Vietnam, not Indian business at all. Viet is controlled by communist party, which India is always defying.

Read this in wikipedia

In May 2011, Chinese naval ships attacked and cut the cable of Vietnamese oil exploration ship. This incidence sparked several protests against China in Vietnam.[19]
On July 22, 2011, one of India's amphibious assault vessels, the INS Airavat which was on a friendly visit to Vietnam, was reportedly contacted at a distance of 45 nautical miles from the Vietnamese coast in the disputed South China Sea on an open radio channel by a vessel identifying itself as the Chinese Navy and stating that the ship was entering Chinese waters.[20][21] The spokesperson for the Indian Navy clarified that as no ship or aircraft was visible from INS Airavat it proceeded on her onward journey as scheduled. The Indian Navy further clarified that "[t]here was no confrontation involving the INS Airavat. India supports freedom of navigation in international waters, including in the South China Sea, and the right of passage in accordance with accepted principles of international law. These principles should be respected by all." [20]
In September 2011, shortly after China and Vietnam had signed an agreement seeking to contain a dispute over the South China Sea, India's state-run explorer, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) said that its overseas investment arm ONGC Videsh Limited had signed a three-year deal with PetroVietnam for developing long-term cooperation in the oil sector and that it had accepted Vietnam's offer of exploration in certain specified blocks in the South China Sea.[22] In response, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Jiang Yu issued a protest.[23][24] The spokesman of the Ministry of External Affairs of the Government of India responded by saying that “The Chinese had concerns but we are going by what the Vietnamese authorities have told us and have conveyed this to the Chinese.”[23] The Indo-Vietnamese deal was also denounced by the Chinese state-run newspaper Global Times.[22][24]

Search wikipedia : South China Sea

I agree we don't have quantity but we do have quality, with this quantity we said to defend our interests in SCS and we're happy about it, why don't you enter inside IOR during war, your navy would shrink, cause it would be like a jungle warfare for your navy in IOR against indian navy
Look those cable and pipes exposed in the air, where is that quality coming from?LMAO. Seem you guys copy and paste the living hobby in slum to your pathetic warship.

It is a problem between china and Vietnam, not Indian business at all. Viet is controlled by communist party, which India is always defying.

I think some under table deal had been done between china and Vietnam recently.

Hey don't be a fool, does this mean when indians and Pakistanis argue you won't take sides, ofcourse you would take sides with pakistan.....dear this is how the countries and people work,.... what kinda deal, if there's a deal then why do you've to cut their oil cable?

the Chinese just keep harasshing our vessels. They should know our patience is limited.

waiting for the day your patience is end up.then what will you guys do ? all emigrate to the europe?it is the best chioce i can imagine.
everybody knows what your plan is : steal as much as you can before punished.

Type 053 frigate-Since 1974
Type 051 destroyer-Since 1971

There are no frigates or destroyers in the IN that are as old as the ones above.

[/IMG]

include those old ship ,we have 25 destroyer,47 frigate, i am sorry to it.lol

Look those cable and pipes exposed in the air, where is that quality coming from?LMAO. Seem you guys copy and paste the living hobby in slum to your pathetic warship.

Oh the whole world know who copy and paste , from air grund to sea, so you don't talk about copying....

waiting for the day your patience is end up.then what will you guys do ? all emigrate to the europe?it is the best chioce i can imagine.
everybody knows what your plan is : steal as much as you can before punished.

Keep that to yourself, as long as vietnam exits in the map, its trouble for China, Vietnam is unlike any other countries in South east Asia,... they'll stand up to you people anytime

This one is the trolling fest of the year, congrats!

Keep that to yourself, as long as vietnam exits in the map, its trouble for China, Vietnam is unlike any other countries in South east Asia,... they'll stand up to you people anytime
vietnM economy is collapsing, they need china to save it's ***.

include those old ship ,we have 25 destroyer,47 frigate, i am sorry to it.lol

Nos. hardly count in war, if that would have been the case than Israel would have never won the six day war, Japan would had never won Russo-Japanese war, etc.

If u don't believe me atleast trust ur own greatest military thinker - Sun Tzu :)

I agree that PLAN is one of the topmost navies but u should not underestimate IN also.

yes vietnam is different! it was part of China for one thousand years,and then be henchman for another one thousand years.and now ,it completely betrayed the former master.

This one is the trolling fest of the year, congrats!

vietnM economy is collapsing, they need china to save it's ***.

Ya, hard for chinese members to digest the truth isn't it, Do you want me to give my address why don't me congrats me with a trophy....

that doesn't mean when you bully them they'd take it and keep quite, why do't you attack and see whose economy would be downed.....bully people always talk non sense don't they?

Back
Top Bottom