What's new

India will protects its interests in disputed South China Sea: Navy Chief

FYI i repeat again.
As long as a war serves Chinese strategic interest, Chinese leaders never care how many Chinese people would die,also China only wants peace until the peace still benefits China. Once China has enough power to control the war, China will throw peace away. That is difference That’s why you hardly hear Chinese people stay out of war with powerful countries. They are not brave enough to do that except bullying small countries and being greedy
Where you learn all these? Walk out of your slum and see the world.

FYI i repeat again.
As long as a war serves Chinese strategic interest, Chinese leaders never care how many Chinese people would die,also China only wants peace until the peace still benefits China. Once China has enough power to control the war, China will throw peace away. That is difference That’s why you hardly hear Chinese people stay out of war with powerful countries. They are not brave enough to do that except bullying small countries and being greedy

Why don't you carefully read my link, before flaunting your premature evaluation.:coffee:

your data is old.
107 ,131,132,162 were decommissioned in 2012.

type 053 511,512 were decommissioned in 2012/8/16

We tied with UN army composed of 17nations in Korean war, will India able to do it? Not even in your dream. PLA is the strongest army in the world, even USA army will not able to stand a fight with us in the long run. As to India, just forget it, Vietnam army is much better if compared with IA.

We tied with UN army composed of 17nations in Korean war, will India able to do it? Not even in your dream. PLA is the strongest army in the world, even USA army will not able to stand a fight with us in the long run. As to India, just forget it, Vietnam army is much better if compared with IA.

Yes, keep deluding yourselves. Is that why your strongest army ran away from your South Tibet in 1962 and declared unilateral ceasefire?

Very true indeed :rofl:

Yes, you are backstabber and opportunist. Crap!

You are doomed to live in the shadow of great China, it's your destiny.

Yes, I admit because it is victory that matters at the end of the day. It is always who is the winner and who is the loser. If winning means backstabbing and opportunism, then it is what it takes. And we will win as our destiny is to annex entire China with India in successive phases.

Welcome to planet Earth! The ultimate law here is the law of jungle!

What do you think of our army? Indian Navy will be there in the SCS to divert your attention from your soft belly Tibet where we will launch massive attack.

[video]http://tv.sohu.com/20111026/n323399521.shtml[/video]
butter,lol
I think PLAGF dont care about csc.
Tibet is not a soft belly that we proved it in 1962

your data is old.
107 ,131,132,162 were decommissioned in 2012.

type 053 511,512 were decommissioned in 2012/8/16

108 & 513 are still in service

This one is the trolling fest of the year, congrats!
vietnM economy is collapsing, they need china to save it's ***.

You troll. China does even not belong to the top 10 of foreign investors in Vietnam since years. We run high deficit as you play foul.

Oh, the world had seen enough of your non sence, and whatever i said is completly true, it happpened to vietnam in 1979 happened to tibet and the same you tried to do with Taiwan and failed,....you come out of your slums and learn about your country first

108 & 513 are still in service

513 IOC in 1977
108 IOC in 1980

and they will be decommission in 2013,now they are waiting for new 052C and 054A to replace them

butter,lol
I think PLAGF dont care about csc.
Tibet is not a soft belly that we proved it in 1962

Well this isn't 1962 is it?...........ofcourse this is the reason you've developed tibet nicely and it'll be hell on both sides

^^^Just when they saw that the entire game could go change if the PLA made further advancements and the IAF could get engaged they suddenly made a goodwill gesture that was totally uncalled for and even after that I guess in 87 and before that they tried out their tricks but was bashed up by our Jawans. The Chinese war strategy is as old as China itself.They feel that size only matter's.First learn to use an AC in proper manner and then go on to bigmouth your Army.The last time I heard the PLAAF officers were being sacked for trying to form a coup and top level officers were being tried for corruption. . . . .I guess most of u know that after 1962 China was so overwhelmed and astounded by the bravery and courage of the Indian Jawans that they gifted us with Bronze busts of the Jawans who were killed trying to defend their country single handedly.In 1962 we were taken by surprise but things have changed radically over the years.

Back
Top Bottom