What's new

India will protects its interests in disputed South China Sea: Navy Chief

Fregat M2EM = Type 382 Radar

LOL
So no they are not equal, INS Shivalik's radar has a greater range.

Type 054A have anti submarine missle.INS Shivalik ?

INS Shivalik has,

4 × DTA-53-956 torpedo launchers
2 × RBU-6000 (RPK-8)rocket launchers

its called YJ-83 plz.max rang 280km.
plz tell me ,how INS Shivalik find 054A about 300km?

LOL its actually pathetic that you have to lie.
FYI YJ-83 and C-803 are the same thing son.
Show me one LEGIT link that says that the YJ-83 has a range of 280km.
Its max range is no more than 260km and that too is an aerial version.
The surface launched version has no more than 200km range.
YJ-83 / C-803
YJ-83
MissileThreat :: YJ-83

BrahMos has a max range of 300km, no matter what proof you gave INS Shivalik still has an anti-ship missile with a greater range than the Type 054A.:toast_sign:

054A Range longer than INS Shivalik.

Thus 054A is better than Shivalik .

ps 6000tons can be called frigates ,i think that 054A will be called Corvette

i dont know what you think about ,but i think indan is a loser all time

Look at yourself cry:rofl:

Range matters nothing when the distance between India and China is how much.
BTW INS Shivalik will:toast_sign: Type 054A. Everything from engine power, armaments, speed, carrying capacity is more than 054A so range does squat.

You don't even know what a frigate means:rofl:

Frigates perform multi-role tasks i.e. anti-ship, anti-submarine, anti-air, and sea-to-land
Displacement matters not. If so then why is Type 051 called a destroyer its displacement is equal to that of frigates, so why not call it a frigate?

If you know so much then why is it that PLAN calls 054A a frigate?

I know what I think and I also know that China is a sore loser.

I don't understand why these Chinese members are jumping up and down when IN said it will protect its own assets??
Because that asset is in disputed area.
I think Indian would also jump if China did the same to a Indian disputed area.

Just calm down coz in a real war numbers will hardly matter, coz we both know India and china will ally with other countries and with pakistan literally your only option I doubt PLAN's numbers will be enough..

I am sorry to think that IN navy is a powful navy to fight with PLAN by yourself. you need Ally,LOL

:
FYI Type 052D is also a paper product.

If you think its a paper product,you win ,LOL

115017ppx5lco4gg6xzoxn.jpg

China navy is the leading force in Asia pacific. 052d and 054a is the rarity of rarities

Yeah a rare loser:rofl:

I am sorry to think that IN navy is a powful navy to fight with PLAN by yourself. you need Ally,LOL

Yeah keep deluding yourself, in a case of exigency China will be the first one to run to Pakistan.

If you think its a paper product,you win ,LOL

115017ppx5lco4gg6xzoxn.jpg

Keep your eyes open, in what part of the picture does any ship look ready to you?

052d is a killer, it could easily kill all Indian navy ships 1on1.

This is ignorant when most of trade between Japan, south korea and India is passing through SCS international waters.
This is same kind of attitude that made our Navy chief to issue the statement.

Your trade ships can cross, but your Navy will be sunk if you want to show your power

China navy is the leading force in Asia pacific. 052d and 054a is the rarity of rarities

Well when all the navies of SCS and Asian Pacific join together to put you down what do you think will happen, i know how your answer would be(you'll say we'll crush them all...bla bla bla..) but the truth would be known by your navy....Well thats what going to happpen sooner or later, and ther's nothing you can do to stop, if you don't stop bullying others....

Your trade ships can cross, but your Navy will be sunk if you want to show your power

The recent cable cut incidents and other things which Chinese did made India suspicious,

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world...puted-area-could-escalate-tension_813983.html

London: ASEAN head Surin Pitsuwan has expressed concerns that China's plan to board ships in disputed areas of the South China Sea could escalate tensions in the region.

ASEAN’s Secretary-General Pitsuwan said that Beijing's plan was "a very serious turn of events".

On Thursday China said that it granted its border patrol police the power to board and search ships in the area.

The Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also claim parts of the region.

According to the BBC, state media said patrols in the southern island province of Hainan would be able to board foreign ships that stopped in its waters or violated other regulations.

The regulation allows police "to board, seize and expel foreign ships illegally entering the province's sea areas," the Global Times newspaper said on Wednesday.

These activities include "illegal landing" and "carrying out publicity campaigns that endanger China's national security", it added.

According to the report, China's announcement comes amid an ongoing row over a map on new Chinese passports show disputed areas in the South China Sea as Chinese territory.

This is what Chinese brought on them selves by trying to bully and you people want to jump up and down here.

I will put you in my ignore list, cause you are blind.

why because you've no answer for Bloo's reply,,, why don't you tell me about type-54 comparing to our ship...see his reply before you getting into ignore list you blind man

poor 3 P-17 ,lol

Do you even know to understand the comparism between two classes....there'll be no type-054 when it comes before P-17......Run away to SCS and don't come back again

The recent cable cut incidents and other things which Chinese did made India suspicious,

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world...puted-area-could-escalate-tension_813983.html

London: ASEAN head Surin Pitsuwan has expressed concerns that China's plan to board ships in disputed areas of the South China Sea could escalate tensions in the region.

ASEAN’s Secretary-General Pitsuwan said that Beijing's plan was "a very serious turn of events".

On Thursday China said that it granted its border patrol police the power to board and search ships in the area.

The Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also claim parts of the region.

According to the BBC, state media said patrols in the southern island province of Hainan would be able to board foreign ships that stopped in its waters or violated other regulations.

The regulation allows police "to board, seize and expel foreign ships illegally entering the province's sea areas," the Global Times newspaper said on Wednesday.

These activities include "illegal landing" and "carrying out publicity campaigns that endanger China's national security", it added.

According to the report, China's announcement comes amid an ongoing row over a map on new Chinese passports show disputed areas in the South China Sea as Chinese territory.

This is what Chinese brought on them selves by trying to bully and you people want to jump up and down here.

plz look this point : "illegal landing" and "carrying out publicity campaigns that endanger China's national security"

normal trade and cross, we cant care of it

Well when all the navies of SCS and Asian Pacific join together to put you down what do you think will happen, i know how your answer would be(you'll say we'll crush them all...bla bla bla..) but the truth would be known by your navy....Well thats what going to happpen sooner or later, and ther's nothing you can do to stop, if you don't stop bullying others....
You are pathetic guy with pathetic logic.......seem you are not that welcomed by your neighbor neither.

why because you've no answer for Bloo's reply,,, why don't you tell me about type-54 comparing to our ship...see his reply before you getting into ignore list you blind man

Do you even know to understand the comparism between two classes....there'll be no type-054 when it comes before P-17......Run away to SCS and don't come back again
If trolling is a called reply, then every could become a think tank of PDF.

Back
Top Bottom