What's new

India will protects its interests in disputed South China Sea: Navy Chief

Cause those oil is ours, sir. You are drilling china's asset without our permission, which means you are a squalid thief.

Well the same could be said about your army coming into Ladakh and destroying abandoned posts. You guys are vandals while we are thieves :lol:

LMAO, wait and see. Type 052D destroyer is far superior than your P17 delayed project.

P-17 is a frigate not a destroyer. :rofl:
Try comparing it with Kolkata class destroyer which will have the Indo-Israeli LRSAM, BrahMos-2, Nirbhay and Barak dear.
Try beating that.

hello genius
see with your eyes open, the data is exactly what you stated

its a wrong data.
054A fullload 4500tons
Speed > 27knots
1 x HQ-16(50km) 32-cell VLS SAM launcher or anti submarine rocket launcher
2 x 4 YJ-83(280km)
1 x PJ26 76 mm dual purpose gun
2 x Type 730 7-barrel 30 mm CIWS guns
2 x 3 324mm YU-7 ASW torpedoes
2 x 6 Type 87 240mm anti-submarine rocket launcher (36 rockets carried)
2 x Type 726-4 18-tube decoy rocket launchers

same size,same radar,sam surface-to-air missile ,only older than Shivalik 6 years

Wrong.
Radar on INS Shivalik is better
Fregat M2EM

Size:
INS Shivalik- length=468ft Beam=55ft
Type 054A- length=440ft beam=52ft

INS Shivalik is bigger and thus can carry more armaments and 2 helicopters, Type 054A can carry only 1.

INS Shivalik carries BrahMos which is faster and has more range than the C-803 on the Type 054A.
INS Shivalik itself is more faster than Type 054A, and also has more powerful engines.

Thus Shivalik is better than 054A.

Cause those oil is ours, sir. You are drilling china's asset without our permission, which means you are a squalid thief.
Keep crying coz everyone knows it is not yours and we won't stop drilling either.
China has territorial disputes with literally every one of its neighbors.
Wake up coz everyone believes China is thieving not the other way around.

P-17 is a frigate not a destroyer. :rofl:
Try comparing it with Kolkata class destroyer which will have the Indo-Israeli LRSAM, BrahMos-2, Nirbhay and Barak dear.
Try beating that.
but our destroyer unit number bigger than your P-17A in paper plus Kolkata class in dump. I am sorry for it

:blah::blah::blah::blah:
but our destroyer unit number bigger than your P-17A in paper plus Kolkata class in dump. I am sorry for it

AWWWWWW JEALOUS MUCH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just calm down coz in a real war numbers will hardly matter, coz we both know India and china will ally with other countries and with pakistan literally your only option I doubt PLAN's numbers will be enough.

FYI Type 052D is also a paper product.

Indian Government is unable to protect our Interest in Indian Ocean and will end up loosing Maldives to the US. Its absurd to imagine it can ever protect our interest in South China.

It is far better to focus on building better relations with China in-spite of them providing Pak with nukes and missiles. A friendly neighbor is far better than a relative in another city. If only our babu's can learn how to deal with china before its too late.

Wrong.
Radar on INS Shivalik is better
Fregat M2EM
Fregat M2EM = Type 382 Radar
Size:
INS Shivalik- length=468ft Beam=55ft
Type 054A- length=440ft beam=52ft

INS Shivalik is bigger and thus can carry more armaments and 2 helicopters, Type 054A can carry only 1.
Type 054A have anti submarine missle.INS Shivalik ?

INS Shivalik carries BrahMos which is faster and has more range than the C-803 on the Type 054A.
its called YJ-83 plz.max rang 280km.
plz tell me ,how INS Shivalik find 054A about 300km?
INS Shivalik itself is more faster than Type 054A, and also has more powerful engines.
054A Range longer than INS Shivalik.

Thus 054A is better than Shivalik .

ps 6000tons can be called frigates ,i think that 054A will be called Corvette

i dont know what you think about ,but i think indan is a loser all time

Fregat M2EM = Type 382 Radar

Type 054A have anti submarine missle.INS Shivalik ?

its called YJ-83 plz.max rang 280km.
plz tell me ,how INS Shivalik find 054A about 300km?

054A Range longer than INS Shivalik.

Thus 054A is better than Shivalik .

ps 6000tons can be called frigates ,i think that 054A will be called Corvette

i dont know what you think about ,but i think indan is a loser all time

Then, you should not scare Indian navy, don't allow them to enter into south chine sea. okkkkkkkk

chines got owned in this thread... lol.. they should brush up their stats before comparing their Destroyers to our frigates even ;) :lol:

China navy is the leading force in Asia pacific. 052d and 054a is the rarity of rarities

I don't understand why these Chinese members are jumping up and down when IN said it will protect its own assets??

There is nothing of INs assets in south china sea.
South china sea is chines Sea.

There is nothing of INs assets in south china sea.
South china sea is chines Sea.

This is ignorant when most of trade between Japan, south korea and India is passing through SCS international waters.
This is same kind of attitude that made our Navy chief to issue the statement.

Back
Top Bottom