What's new

India will overtake China in 2021

You didn't read the article. India was afraid of escalating the war by using air power. The Indian government was afraid China would bomb Indian cities in retaliation

BS..Chinese didn't had the aircrafts in 1962 that could fly over the Himalalays to bomb Indian cities.

Regarding your mention of Indian forces on the Pakistani border, what would happen if you pulled them out and moved them to the eastern sector? The Pakistanis would invade and conquer your country. Therefore, you did not have spare forces to move to the eastern sector.

Thats a big if. As for spare forces we have forces even deployed in South that could be moved upwards towards East , West or North as needed

India did fight with all of its might, because the Indian army in the western sector was tied down by the Pakistani forces. Don't cry to me about how India didn't fight with all of its power. This is a classical problem of facing a two-front war. You can't just wish away the Pakistani military and redeploy the Indian army in the western sector against China. That is not an option.

Yes we fought with all our might..and still AP is in our hands..so no loss for us...Next time pray to Mao that we may not fight with all our might.

BS..Chinese didn't had the aircrafts in 1962 that could fly over the Himalalays to bomb Indian cities.

I told you to read the article, but you refuse. Here's a direct quote.

American personnel would have to man these fighters and installations and protect Indian cities from air attacks by the Chinese till Indian personnel had been trained.

For your information, the first Chinese H-6 bomber flight was in 1959.

Reference: Xian H-6

I told you to read the article, but you refuse. Here's a direct quote.

For your information, the first Chinese H-6 bomber flight was in 1959.

Reference: Xian H-6

Same source:

The first domestically produced H-6 was completed in 1968

Also it doesn't mention which Indian cities..whether Sri nagar or New Delhi.

Same source:

Also it doesn't mention which Indian cities..whether Sri nagar or New Delhi.

Look, you're just being annoying. You are wrong in claiming China could not bomb Indian cities in 1962.

China was taking delivery or license-producing H-6/Tu-16 bombers in the 1950s.

Who cares which Indian cities China could bomb? Nehru didn't want Chinese bombers raining down bombs on Indian cities period. He didn't care which ones.

Anyway, the combat radius of the H-6/Tu-16 is 1,800km. This would cover a large part of India.

ZN8Yr.jpg

See footnotes for primary sources.

jY3E0.jpg

We will eventual overtake, after all you are a aged nation :lol: I don't see a great future for China.

Of course it doesn't hurt to dream.

Of course, Indians don't have the habit of day dreaming. It is Chinese that believe as if they were from Jupiter, while your per capita income is just around 5000 USD.

well I can see the chinese deep fears about India taking over them in economy.. militarily we are already ahead.. IAF and IN are much superior to PLAAF and PLAN... Missiles we have with Agni V for whole of China.. who cares if China could hit US with 13000.. :lol: So parity in missiles also... But Quality of Indian missiles better... Also India has missiles like Brahmos...So India ahead in Missiles also..

In Army Indian soldeirs >>>>>>> Chinese soldiers in terms of physical abilities, motivation and old warrior rraditions... but in terms ofequipment may be equal...

So Chinese dont dare touch India ever in their life. and now they are afraid of India.

Of course, Indians don't have the habit of day dreaming. It is Chinese that believe as if they were from Jupiter, while your per capita income is just around 5000 USD.

Nevertheless our GDP per capita is still 5 times of yours, so try to surpass us in GDP per capita first before you want to mock about the poverty in China. :coffee:

Nevertheless our GDP per capita is still 5 times of yours, so try to surpass us in GDP per capita first before you want to mock about the poverty in China. :coffee:

well u r poor and we are poor...its like a destitute with 50 cents (China) telling another I AM RICH.. :lol:

Chinese will still remain the most populated race (Look at their diaspora, and singpore where they are majority).

Indians will officially overtake China in numbers by 2050

well I can see the chinese deep fears about India taking over them in economy.. militarily we are already ahead.. IAF and IN are much superior to PLAAF and PLAN... Missiles we have with Agni V for whole of China.. who cares if China could hit US with 13000.. :lol: So parity in missiles also... But Quality of Indian missiles better... Also India has missiles like Brahmos...So India ahead in Missiles also..

In Army Indian soldeirs >>>>>>> Chinese soldiers in terms of physical abilities, motivation and old warrior rraditions... but in terms ofequipment may be equal...

So Chinese dont dare touch India ever in their life. and now they are afraid of India.

Chinese think of India as a flea in their way mate :)

Back
Top Bottom