What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

Aren't Quran/Gita books on military strategies....

Yes. They were both and at least Gita has been used by historically successful generals and commanders like Rommel, Eisonhowver and even that little montgomery.

Ayub and mankeshaw were reported to have put gita under their respective pillows everynight

....Mahatma Gandhi is our nations father not Nehru.

Yes Nehru was mother
Patel was midwife
mountbatten was nurse

sadly we didn't get this reality in our madreassah history books based on quran hadees

Yes. They were both and at least Gita has been used by historically successful generals and commanders like Rommel, Eisonhowver and even that little montgomery.

Ayub and mankeshaw were reported to have put gita under their respective pillows everynight

Yes Nehru was mother
Patel was midwife
mountbatten was nurse

sadly we didn't get this reality in our madreassah history books based on quran hadees

The following was quoted from Gita by Robert Oppenheimer when he detonated the first atomic bomb for US on July 16, 1945

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"

Time and again this has been proven wrong conclusion or at least incomplete assertion

At least they have a status, a following, a section of population that supports them in muslim countries...then you have your mullahs and sympathizers....you are at least willing to talk to them for a peace dialogue...on the contrary in non muslim countries, they cannot do jack...they will hounded and carpet bombed and if there is a support base..that base will be treated as terrorists as well...I cannot imagine what will happen to a politician who stands up for Muslim terrorists.

Country that is 15 times MORE powerful military relies on its military first and terror second. (read manekshaw)
Country that is 15 times LESS powerful military relies on its military second and terror first. (read Ayub)
so you accept pak exports terrorism in india?

Yes Nehru was mother
Patel was midwife
mountbatten was nurse

But after that Patel and Nehru also separated .Patel become unwelcoming for Nehru.But they dont express that in public.

But after that Patel and Nehru also separated .Patel become unwelcoming for Nehru.

separated then divovrced. child custody was big issue. Judge award 100% to mother

Sadly

Patel was the most righteous politcian in the whole history around the the birth of Indian on aug 15 1947

so you accept pak exports terrorism in india?

Don't know about that

my cousin just exported very sweet sugar

..., they cannot do jack...they will hounded and carpet ....

Yes the other day police caught two terrorists when their suicide car had a flat tire.

one was jacking up the car and the other one was setting up a carpet as a prayer rug

tell him to export more of sweetness.
humble request of one bihari to another :D

yes it is perfect for burfi

nehru was 1 idiot person..

sometimes 1 idiot person can eat more and thus have more weight than 10 un-idiots

The following was quoted from Gita by Robert Oppenheimer when he detonated the first atomic bomb for US on July 16, 1945

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"

Was oppenheimer a general using gita as military book?

Last edited:
sometimes 1 idiot person has more weight than 10 un-idiots
I can agree on this with you..but I don't like him much...

Was oppenheimer a general using gita as military book?
you know germans and american developed a great interest in sanskrit texts..
and Oppenheimer was real fan of Gita and he quoted and recited various sanskrit slokas when atom bomb was exploded..

I can agree on this with you..but I don't like him much.....

Me neither. He was kind of forrest gump of his time, kind of charming, kind of goofy but a lot more gumpy

you know germans and american developed a great interest in sanskrit texts...

Yes many of american and german generals had a last names like devedi, trevide and chakkarvide

off course they could not announce it. CIA would have caught them right away

This is how they all used gita as a military book

Yes many of american and german generals had a last names like devedi, trevide and chakkarvide
are you taunting me...

This is how they all used gita as a military book
If you do not believe me you can always use google..
even nazis were fascinated by vedic culture they used our swastika symbol..
Vivekananda had a great impact on american liberals..

nehru was 1 idiot person..

I am not a Nehru fan. Many of his policies should be criticised. But in spite of all his shortcoming one should accept that it is for the foundation laid by him, India did not become another Pakistan although there was ample possibilities

I am not a Nehru fan. Many of his policies should be criticised. But in spite of all his shortcoming one should accept that it is for the foundation laid by him, India did not become another Pakistan although there was ample possibilities
ya, I agree with you on this....:tup:

are you taunting me...

Those who taunt get flies in their laddus

even nazis were fascinated by vedic culture they used our swastika symbol....

yes. Swastika was used by Nazis to bring peace and prosperity to the world. Ask Jewish people. They really admired that symbol.

and neo-Nazis still used to spread their humanitarian message.

it is for the foundation laid by him,

His commie-marxist foundation haunted Indians until a sane government instituted reforms

India did not become another Pakistan although there was ample possibilities

Indian didn't become us because there was no Afghanistan in the West.

yes Afghanistan that has had constant peace for 50 years. And thus the same peace has not reached India.

so allow me to say

peace

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom