What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

No that is not even a considerable point let alone reason for Taliban to attack India.

If being Hindu is the reason then NEPAL is really a Hindu nation unlike India :)))))))))))))

The only contention of India is Pakistan's interests otherwise India will go hand in hand with taliban be sure
Nepal is nobody's serious target because it does not feature large in the geopolitical map of strength and power.

I heard one Video of Ex taliban Man. He told that Taliban has nothing against India.

And,

Taliban praises India for resisting U.S. pressure on Afghanistan - The Hindu

and,

Is India flirting with the Taliban?
And the plot thickens :devil:

Nepal is nobody's serious target because it does not feature large in the geopolitical map of strength and power.

And the plot thickens :devil:

:)))))))))))))))))))))) i have other thoughts but its not the topic, however, thats what i was saying being Hindu is NO reason to be attacked by Afghan Taliban ;).

Could be... But then Why did they supported terrorists when there was a plane hijacked and parked in their air port.... In fact they supported the terrorists when a plane with negotiators landed in Kandhahar..... They have taken position which was offensive towards the civilian air craft.....

It was altogether a different situation, different period. even in case of Pro-Afghan govt there if anything like that happened again , again the modus operendi will the the same i.e going for negotiations and NOT direct operation against hijackers.

PAKISTAN shift the fighters of haqqani network to iok . after withdrawal of usa and nato forces from Afghanistan .:enjoy:
even your generals knowzz that ..

concrete action . by whom ? even usa failed ..

nor indian forces as good as nato forces .
after all india is a 3rd world country ..
Then let them come. We will butcher them like rats. 23000 have already been butchered and we are ready to do that favour again. By doing that Indian army is doing a favour to world. And divirting haqqanis will also do a favour to both India and Afganistan(India will get live target practice while Afgans will face less resistance as haqqanis will be divided)

Then let them come. We will butcher them like rats. 23000 have already been butchered and we are ready to do that favour again. By doing that Indian army is doing a favour to world. And divirting haqqanis will also do a favour to both India and Afganistan(India will get live target practice while Afgans will face less resistance as haqqanis will be divided)
hainn really ?? ..
india need more then 5 lakh army just to control iok . .

i dont agree with his claim.

Since he claimed hence he has to give reasons

he is claiming from hind sight .. since those jihadis were free after '89 they made a beehive to kashmir .. so if they are not kept busy in afganisthan then they would come back here again ..

hainn really ?? ..
india need more then 5 lakh army just to control iok . .
haha .. J&K police controls kashmir .. their SOG and RR cleans the streets of the jihadi dogs ! Army is there in border !

If Talebans Survive in Pakistan.... then they will posing threats to all neighbors.
But I don't think they will survive in Pakistan

Food for thought isn't the same argument somewhere down the line is being given by taliban in pakistan for blowing themselves up.

Do not be too Harsh. All Afghans are friends of India. At least not enemy.

Back
Top Bottom