What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

why does that affect your nations ..

When the house next to your boundary is up on full flames

some hot coals will show up in your bedroom too.

But you will not understand.

It is not explained in Indian history books

and

actually not in Pakistani books either

No wonder Talibabarians are chewing at our @rses

Swastika has very ancient history, it goes back to Indus valley civilization in case of India about 5000 years in the past. So, certainly the Nazis misuse of Swastika can't take away that 5000 years history.

Tell that to Indians trying to prove Germans admired that sign

I have read it already as part of my history study

See my avatar name as a proof :D

When the house next to your boundary is up on full flames
some hot coals will show up in your bedroom too.
Instead of letting your home burn down...and blaming others for it..
from next time keep some water in bucket to extinguish those " some hot coal"
I think you read a bit extra and that's affecting your brain function.

Instead of letting your home burn down...and blaming others for it..
from next time keep some water in bucket to extinguish those " some hot coal"
I think you read a bit extra and that's affecting your brain function.

instability like love is infectious

Yoda sez

If there's a peace deal between the taliban and Karzai (most unlikely) then there would be some stability in Afghanistan.

If not,

Then we are f@CKED.

separated then divovrced. child custody was big issue. Judge award 100% to mother

Sadly

Patel was the most righteous politcian in the whole history around the the birth of Indian on aug 15 1947

Don't know about that

my cousin just exported very sweet sugar

Yes the other day police caught two terrorists when their suicide car had a flat tire.

one was jacking up the car and the other one was setting up a carpet as a prayer rug

Arre Miyan - kehena kya chaahate ho. Why reply to my post if you are not serious?

Simple point bozo..We will wipe out taliban if they set foot or try to takeover areas like Swat or NWA in India.

It will be a sucide for Talibaboons. India is not Afgan-Pakistan border.

yoda says

-- make sure to wipe your @rse before wiping off another ones life.

We will wipe our @rse on the faces of your dead terrorist buddies. You want some graphic images to cry on?

I have nothing more to say to a terrorist sympathizer. Keep sending them across and we will keep dispatching them to hell.

We will wipe our @rse on the faces of your dead terrorist .....

If you wipe your @rse on a deadbody, it is most certainly that your @rse will remain unclean.

Yoda says

most of those are with the help of insiders. Here we don't wait for them to attack, we hunt them down on borders itself or into their hideouts.

Some times it is true

Some times it is NOT

most of those are with the help of insiders. Here we don't wait for them to attack, we hunt them down on borders itself or into their hideouts.

Their hideouts are across the border ;).

If you wipe your @rse on a deadbody, it is most certainly that your @rse will remain unclean.

Yoda says

Some times it is true

Some times it is NOT
I will mention only 2 points. In Kashmir we have a very strong and vast spy network and secondly we have a 80,000 strong dedicated 'counter-insurgency' force as Rashtriya Rifles(among best for the role). Let them come!!!

Yoda says

Some times it is true

Some times it is NOT

We can apoint you to inspect if its clean to your satisfaction or not - then you can send a report to yoda on it.

Back
Top Bottom