What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

Those who taunt get flies in their laddus
I am not much familiar with your ladoo concept...

yes. Swastika was used by Nazis to bring peace and prosperity to the world. Ask Jewish people. They really admired that symbol.
and neo-Nazis still used to spread their humanitarian message.
yes swastiks was used by nazis and jews suffered the most in hand of Nazis..but again any good thing in hand of bad people will turn out bad...
you just cannot generalize every thing..
and same is applied to jihadies who kill innocent people in name of allah..

Indian didn't become us because there was no Afghanistan in the West.

yes Afghanistan that has had constant peace for 50 years. And thus the same peace has not reached India.

so allow me to say

peace

There was always a Pakistan in our West 8-).

History tells us that Pakistan always interfered in Afghan matter. Pakistan invited west to interfere in Afghanistan. Pakistan boast to defeat USSR in Afghanistan. Pakistan supported Taliban to proxy rule Afghanistan. Now there is a role reversal to a little extent. Now Afghans are interfering in some Pakistani matter to a very little extent. Dont cry now :mad:.

Stop interfering in other Country . Live and let live. You will remain peaceful.

and any bad thing will become worse in the hand of bad people.
Are you implying swastika is bad thing..If you are then it's only laughable...
Indian didn't become us because there was no Afghanistan in the West.
yes Afghanistan that has had constant peace for 50 years. And thus the same peace has not reached India.
so allow me to say
it was not afganistan but your own political parties and netas who hindered your nation progress..
we also faced the same problem from our western and eastern borders...

Are you implying swastika is bad thing..If you are then it's only laughable...

depends on which way it turns

we also faced the same problem from our western and eastern borders...

---- Tell me which country on your borders have no government whatsoever to provide even the basic semblance of control for the last 50 years.
-----Tell me which country on your borders has no roads, no water, baring one city for the last 50 years.

---- Tell me which country on your borders has 100K nato troops deployed
---- Tell me which country on your borders has 3K nato troops killed
---- Tell me which country on your borders has had no national army worth its salt for the last 48 years (last 2 an exception)

Oh wait

This information may not be provided in the 5th grade history books

so you may be given an A grade in history

---- Tell me which country on your borders have no government whatsoever to provide even the basic semblance of control for the last 50 years.
-----Tell me which country on your borders has no roads, no water, baring one city for the last 50 years.
---- Tell me which country on your borders has 100K nato troops deployed
---- Tell me which country on your borders has 3K nato troops killed
---- Tell me which country on your borders has had no national army worth its salt for the last 48 years (last 2 an exception)
why does that affect your nations ...
only because your politician tried to play at the hands of their master america..
if you have not given bases for NATO and have not supported America ...have not supported terrorist..you wouldn't have faced today's problem..
Don't try to blame other for your own country mistakes...

Taliban can not come to Indian physically but ideologically yes and their are lots of like minded people in india .
Specially the sect who share their same belief in india and it is easy to get influence .
99 percent terrorist of accuse come from same sect funded by saudi money and RAW already had kept a close eye on them.

There is a gross difference between Nazi Swastika and Hindu Swastika.

Hindu Swastika (90 Degree/Left faced)

Nazi Swastika (45 degree /Right faced)

Change in angle and face changed the effect of Swastika in the hand of Nazis :D

yes it is perfect for burfi

sometimes 1 idiot person can eat more and thus have more weight than 10 un-idiots

Was oppenheimer a general using gita as military book?

Robert Oppenheimer was a physicist. He was the inventor atom bomb

depends on which way it turns.

Swastika has very ancient history, it goes back to Indus valley civilization in case of India about 5000 years in the past. So, certainly the Nazis misuse of Swastika can't take away that 5000 years history.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom