What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

reading dawkins helps open your mind

being practitioner needs for you to actively trade with Pakistan

LOC is already a border for all practical purposes from pov of military and civilian leaders. (PDF is not a place to look for military leaders)

Stop living in 1960s

you have to be a trader to show me if you had good experience or bad

5th grade level wiki cut n paste only proves that you cut n pasted

It is not the question of cut n paste. You don't have to live every profession to talk about that profession. There are historical records, there is data, and there is statistics to say whether particular thing is bad or good.

My most sincere apologies for having hurt your sensibilities. PAKISTAN....there - an all caps version this time. Hope you feel better.

I did not intend to suggest that India exercises influence in Pak. But was merely arguing against your unsolicited advice to India to look the other way (at the 65 "terror groups" perhaps). India's security issues are inextricable linked with the mayhem in Pak, so do pardon my fellow countrymen (and women) who choose to scrutinize, criticize and analyze the developments in Pak, before asking us to turn a blind eye.

no need for the all capitalized version, its a matter of principle and nothing personal, I am up for some scrutiny but not mockery as you can see I have been in a shit slinging contest with your countrymen on this very thread,

Any blowback in Indian including Kashmir from Taliban will be squarely blamed on Pakistan. This will further isolate Pakistan from international community making it, as MMS spoke in UNGA, an epicenter of terrorism. So it in Pakistan's interest to stop these groups within your borders.

You created this monster called Taliban, now it is upon Pakistan to destroy it.

India has its own fantasy land better than Disney world!

Blah...blah...blah....blah....blah....blah....blah :lol:

Confucius says

Those who smile do not do so after bleh bleh or blah blah

Yes, being professional is different from being in that profession. To comment on trade, I don't have to be a trader.

yes

you just need to have professional knowledge about trade

But a Mullah/Pundit cannot and should not comment on military strategy based on Quran/Gita

India has its own fantasy land better than Disney world!

then it shoud be called "fantasy world".

p.s.

otherwise Indian fatasy land should be compared to disney land

two different places two different comparisons

Not really worried about the talibunnnies, they will have to cross Pakistan to get to India. And then again with their current love for Pakistan I am not really worried.

It will be the graveyard of taliban if they try...different matter if PA will also accompany them like they did in the past...if they do then it will be war.

These Islamic terrorists cannot mess with Non Muslim countries much (this is not the dark ages). Non muslim countries will not only bury them enmasse but will also flatten their place of origin.

They can blow themselves up in market places and among civilians like hijras but will be wiped out if they try anything beyond that.

they'll be alive till they limit their savagery to Muslim countries.

Confucius says

yes

But a Mullah/Pundit cannot and should not comment on military strategy based on Quran/Gita

Are Quran/Gita
Confucius says

yes

then it shoud be called "fantasy world".

p.s.

otherwise Indian fatasy land should be compared to disney land

two different places two different comparisons

Aren't Quran/Gita books on military strategies. I don't have not much idea on Quran, but Gita is a military book.

By the way, I agree Mullah/Pundit should not comment on military strategy based on Quran/Gita, not because Quran/Gita are wrong, but because Mullah/Pundit lack the basic intelligence to correctly interpret those great books.

Respect the man u call dad of ur nation Nehru
Who in his letters to UN admired that Kashmir is disputed its own record……:p

You are wrong.Mahatma Gandhi is our nations father not Nehru.Nehru is not more than a politician.Still we suffered that burden Gandhi family.We dont care Nehru's words.

Back
Top Bottom