What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

have you ever been involved in indo-pak trade?

or your comment is based on something planted on your chair's seat.

Truth is that India has moved on but Pakistan has not .... and that's called as fixation ...

regarding second part of your comment ... write in legible English !

something planted on chair's seat ???

what kind of expression is that ???

I guess you are providing some entertainment on otherwise such a dreary discussion !

How about you answer my question- what terror infrastructure does India have?

Country that is 15 times MORE powerful military relies on its military first and terror second. (read manekshaw)
Country that is 15 times LESS powerful military relies on its military second and terror first. (read Ayub)

getting really tired of Indian sensitivity and and blind chauvinism, reread my post and see how you misinterpreted it....

I apologize if I came across as chauvinistic. I get your logic of each country addressing its own issues. But only if things were that simple.

Unfortunately for India, grave security issues confronting pak also have consequences for india, by way of potential for proliferation of the streaks of violence. So though its very kind and charitable of you to offer to take responsibility for tackling pak's domestic terror regime, Indians would need an argument more credible that the "to each his own" philosophy for not showing interest in gross mismanagement of pak's domestic affairs.

Truth is that India has moved on but Pakistan has not .... and that's called as fixation ...

regarding second part of your comment ... write in legible English !

something planted on chair's seat ???

what kind of expression is that ???

I guess you are providing some entertainment on otherwise such a dreary discussion !

you made incorrect statements even in your previous post

and I respectfully asked

have you ever been involved in indo-pak trade?

or your comments is based on something planted on your chair's seat.

Terror infrastructures FIRST threaten their own neighbors and then expand (when possible) go beyond the immediate neighborhood.

Are you ignorant or troll , when did Indians infiltrated terrorists threw borders or sent terrorist via sea route to kill innocent unarmed civilians ??

Country that is 15 times MORE powerful military relies on its military first and terror second. (read manekshaw)
Country that is 15 times LESS powerful military relies on its military second and terror first. (read Ayub)
So basically you have no answer?

Unless, there is local support, these terrorist groups cannot survive.
You mean insurgents, right? Terrorists are no match for special forces

They may do something on the lines of 26/11
I sincerely hope they don't, no need to go that far.

but cannot create havoc that they have unleashed in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Havoc created in Afghanistan > The one created in Pakistan.

Proverbs and cliches are easy to find. But Kashmir will remain India's. Not an inch shall come to you.
Yep, it's easy to do the talk difficult to execute, i hope everything goes well. As far as inches are concerned, i ain't expecting it :(. Best wishes for soldiers on both sides though. But i do wish that we gain control of our land so that the real peace talk can begin. As far as we letting go of Kashmir is concerned, this might not happen for some time.
Pissing%2Bon%2BFlames.png

Extinguishing fire successfully since decades.
:nana::partay:

it helps to read good authors.

Like I asked indo-guy

have you everndone any trade with Pakistan

or your opinions are based on something that sits on the seat of your chair

Trade fair , New Delhi , purchased a couple of salwar kameez for my girl . ( ex now :D)

it helps to read good authors.

Too sad ...you need to read books to understand common sense ...they say common sense is not common ...I I understand now ,why ?

Look at the world around you ....

See China is being nice neighbor to you ....do you get some message from your good author Dawkins ???

Does the Indian educational system teach hypocrisy as a subject ( retrace your posts to see what I mean), by painting hypothetical scenarios I meant the jack *** of a minister this article is about and I can judge exactly how much ''scholarly analysis'' you are capable of by the scope of your reply so stop acting like you are capable of it, this Indian act of blatant accusations on Pakistan is getting old you should try something new.......

By hypocrisy do you mean barging into a thread with unsolicitied advice and then telling others to keep their advice to themselves? My education has taught me to recognize such hypocrisy when I encounter it; apparently yours hasn't.

Solution is simple . Make LOC international border . India Pakistan do it tomorrow or after 1000 years this will be the only solution .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom