What's new

India will be among our largest markets globally: Burger King

You misunderstand me. Cow is sacred in India so Indians do not eat beef. I know why Jews and Muslims do not eat pork. But why won't Indians as Indians are neither Muslims nor Jews. And Hinduism does not forbade eating pork more than chicken

You really didn't get it, did you ?

We eat pork.

Burger King without beef lol. :lol:
Whats wrong in it.....
even McDonald's has changed its menu for the Indian market....

You will find the McDonald's more famous for McAloo tikki and other things here in India

Interestingly, like a majority of its rivals, it has not Indianised the menu but has developed the Indian product from scratch. “We did a complete tour of several cities with a senior team, in places like Chennai, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Lucknow downstreets. We started the product development process from scratch — we did not carry products from abroad but carried concepts and the cooking platform and ethos that Burger King is known for,” added Varman.
Whatever, I still prefer aloo ka parathas with lassi! :D

Many (most?) middle class and above Hindus eat beef these days. Even my grandparents do. Many will eat it only when they're abroad because beef in India isn't hygenic (because the industry is pushed underground). In Delhi all higher end hotels and restaurants serving European food serve beef. There's even an excellent new steakhouse in Delhi.

Burger King would probably do alright serving beef except that the extreme right would go on a rampage for a while- it's more of a law and order issue than a cultural issue.

I think Beef is much more important than pork.

I think Pork is much more important than beef . Plus i have numbers to back it up . Even after majority of muslims don't eat pork, it is the most consumed meat in the world . Second number goes to chicken and third to beef .

Back
Top Bottom