What's new

India will be among our largest markets globally: Burger King

Do you guys have Hardees in India? Their curly fries are super yummy.

Bad news for me. I wanted to start a Cafeteria along with Burgers and Frankies. These types of fast food chains kill the local Entrepreneurs.

Now around every corner in India they will sell gau mata :D
Does Modi support this?

Burger King is short-sighted. Hindus eat beef nowadays. They should introduce beef burgers in India.

They won't attract Muslim customers who prefer beef over chicken.

Localized named of Indian Burger King = Burger Maharajah.

India will soon want a ToT in it too. :D

I always wonder why won't Indians eat pork

I'll put it down to your lack of knowledge about India and your decision to publicize it stupid.

maybe google these three words together, see what comes up. Ready ? Here are the words.

Word 1 : "Indian"

Word 2 : "pork"

Word 3 : "Dishes"

Try that before posting next ?

I'll put it down to your lack of knowledge about India and your decision to publicize it stupid.

maybe google these three words together, see what comes up. Ready ? Here are the words.

Word 1 : "Indian"

Word 2 : "pork"

Word 3 : "Dishes"

Try that before posting next ?

You misunderstand me. Cow is sacred in India so Indians do not eat beef. I know why Jews and Muslims do not eat pork. But why won't Indians as Indians are neither Muslims nor Jews. And Hinduism does not forbade eating pork more than chicken

You misunderstand me. Cow is sacred in India so Indians do not eat beef. I know why Jews and Muslims do not eat pork. But why won't Indians as Indians are neither Muslims nor Jews. And Hinduism does not forbade eating pork more than chicken
beef is only not consist of cow meat idiot:hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom