What's new

Is it forbidden in india to serve and eat beef burgers?

Ali_14

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is it forbidden to serve eat beef burgers in india what mcdonalds and burger king hardees serve in india is it unlawful in india even for big franchises to serve beef

Indians please comment and shed some light on this issue

Yes it is forbidden as a matter of respecting cultural sensitivities and not by law, beef as well as pork in most major international fast food outlets. So you don't find the original Cheese burger or big mac in McDonald's or pepperoni pizza at Dominos. Pork used to be sold before in international chains but then to include the Muslim customer base, it was scrapped entirely.

But local fast food outlets do serve pork ribs, pepperoni pizzas and beef burgers. The beef is water buffalo beef and not cow beef and this fact is mentioned in the menu .

Yes it is forbidden as a matter of respecting cultural sensitivities and not by law, beef as well as pork in most major international fast food outlets. So you don't find the original Cheese burger or big mac in McDonald's or pepperoni pizza at Dominos. Pork used to be sold before in international chains but then to include the Muslim customer base, it was scrapped entirely.

But local fast food outlets do serve pork ribs, pepperoni pizzas and beef burgers. The beef is water buffalo beef and not cow beef and this fact is mentioned in the menu .
So hinduism allow buffalo beef but not cow beef ?

Yes. During ancient times water buffalo wasn't used for agriculture or milk and were wild animals. It was only cow and bull that were used for this purpose and using it for meat would be counterproductive for ancient people.

Even today people who don't eat cow, eat water buffalo meat.

Just get beef in Muslim areas

I'm sure their are Muslim restaurants where you can serve Muslim menus away from the Hindus

Indians are already economically boycotting each other

Just get beef in Muslim areas

I'm sure their are Muslim restaurants where you can serve Muslim menus away from the Hindus

Indians are already economically boycotting each other
Slaughtering cows is illegal in many parts of India. Before the advent of social media and camera phones, such activities could be done. But nowadays it's better to get water buffalo beef instead of cow beef as they taste very similar and are more lean meat. Or else some crazy extremists might lynch the poor driver who is carrying the cattle for slaughter if you are in the wrong neighborhood.

Slaughtering cows is illegal in many parts of India. Before the advent of social media and camera phones, such activities could be done. But nowadays it's better to get water buffalo beef instead of cow beef as they taste very similar and are more lean meat. Or else some crazy extremists might lynch the poor driver who is carrying the cattle for slaughter if you are in the wrong neighborhood.

In can be done in Muslim neighborhoods, say you keep the cows for milk or something

There are 250 million Indian Muslims, enough to determine their own Islamic diet, especially in Muslim areas

It's also important for them to fight everywhere to defend their way of life against their enemy

I think they eat Beef in the northeast, Goa, and Kerala. even the Hindus in Kerala seem to eat beef.

Do you consider your mother and your khala/mausi equal?
Obviously, you will choose to give more respect to your mother 10/10 times.

@-=virus ,@Sharma Ji , aap logon ke koi cousins nhi he? water buffalo vigilantes should also be a thing. water-buffalo shala bnae on the pattern of gaushala

@Areesh , don't you think water buffalo has it rough in india?

Do you consider your mother and your khala/mausi equal?
Obviously, you will choose to give more respect to your mother 10/10 times.

@-=virus ,@Sharma Ji , aap logon ke koi cousins nhi he? water buffalo vigilantes should also be a thing. water-buffalo shala bnae on the pattern of gaushala

@Areesh , don't you think water buffalo has it rough in india?
What bullcrap are you spewing here may be your khala masi be comparable to buffalo and cow can't comprehend you allow buffalo to eat but not cow

Is it forbidden to serve eat beef burgers in india what mcdonalds and burger king hardees serve in india is it unlawful in india even for big franchises to serve beef

Indians please comment and shed some light on this issue

In the north typically you won’t easily find beef served in public spaces, maybe at home in Muslim communities.

Beef is more easily available in the North East and some places in the South, such as Kerala.

today i am gonna have full cow roasted on the fire pit and i am gonna enjoy rotating the cow over the fire. i call this cow jihad dinner. yummy. abi of ketchup ad chatney, goes along way.

today i am gonna have full cow roasted on the fire pit and i am gonna enjoy rotating the cow over the fire. i call this cow jihad dinner. yummy. abi of ketchup ad chatney, goes along way.
After this diatribe, it is end of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom