What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

No one is spreading anything around the world. India is not the world. India is and has always been India. Bharat. Hindustan.

And its always been the ancestral abode of Hindus.

Sure we've spread across the globe. But this place on Earth is ours.

India is for Indians... Be it Hindus, Muslims, Christians,Jains Sikhs...... even you can add some retard into the list.... every one got Individual right to choose what is best for us.... You are no one to say that..

Let me tell you the fact then in case you dont realize how stupid you sound.

You have a neighbour which is muslim and neighbour which also muslim Bangladesh then you have nepal and sri lanka.

do all of them share the same hinduism religion of India? NO, the dont !

More like a fascist view
You are not familiar with sarcasm are you?

No it's the other way around, if Christianity and Islam allow conversion then why Ghar wapsi got their panties in a bunch? Why they want a monopoly on conversions?

As long as conversion or Ghar wapsi is happening with the purview of law no one should have any problem.

You preach about Hinduism... be a magnet to Christians or Muslims.. I don't care as long as... thugs started forcing others just because they got political support....

India is for Indians... Be it Hindus, Muslims, Christians,Jains Sikhs...... even you can add some retard into the list.... every one got Individual right to choose what is best for us.... You are no one to say that..

They are for hindus and hindus only and I can prove it.

Let me tell you the fact then in case you dont realize how stupid you sound.

You have a neighbour which is muslim and neighbour which also muslim Bangladesh then you have nepal and sri lanka.

do all of them share the same hinduism religion of India? NO, the dont !

More like a fascist view

Yeah so fascism is a term given to this sort of ideology. We embrace it readily if it means the belief of the oneness of our ancestral bloodlines. Of our unbroken living civilization.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are dharmic lands. Dharmic people. Recent converts to Islam sure. Does not change the people within. One is the conscious. The other is the soul and spirit.

India is for Indians...

All Hindus.

Be it Hindus, Muslims, Christians,Jains Sikhs......

Hindus all.

Yeah so fascism is a term given to this sort of ideology. We embrace it readily if it means the belief of the oneness of our ancestral bloodlines. Of our unbroken living civilization.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are dharmic lands. Dharmic people. Recent converts to Islam sure. Does not change the people within. One is the conscious. The other is the soul and spirit.
In case you didn't realize with your stupidity, they have not only changed but have different culture and language with a separate homeland

This is a big slap to all hypocritical PDF bhartis who argued with me plenty of times and said india is not a hindu nation and bla bla.
And this time they are accepting their rich history of slavery as well :lol:
And yeah by 2030 the whole world will be hindu and there will be no meat industry and in the super marts cow pee will replace all soft drinks ,pepsi etc :lol:

Indian guru with abu baghdaadi.Hindus are dangerous (@danger007) to this world. Aaj hinduo ki haqeeqat khul khul kar saamne aa rahi hai.

CJKXuZpW8AAiHuJ.jpg

In case you didn't realize with your stupidity, they have not only changed but have different culture and language with a separate homeland

The land has not changed.

There is a line on a paper map, and barbed wire fences, and opposing armies.

The people on both sides are the same they have been for thousands of years.

Jihadi John was also a hindu goon and not a chirstian who converted to Islam. I have exclusive pic of him doing yoga.

CJKfEWqUsAAnr6D.jpg

All Hindus.

Hindus all.

feel free to think what ever you want.... doesn't change reality.... I respect every religion... I am no blind patriot towards the religion that i believe... I criticize more about those looney toons , who use religion for their own sake...

The land has not changed.

There is a line on a paper map, and barbed wire fences, and opposing armies.

The people on both sides are the same they have been for thousands of years.
yes, its not like we have developed two heads or anything. In that case then, we all are as humans are same.
But, no we are not Hindu ! please keep your extremist views to yourself.

Last edited:
Indian guru with abu baghdaadi.Hindus are dangerous (@danger007) to this world. Aaj hinduo ki haqeeqat khul khul kar saamne aa rahi hai.

CJKXuZpW8AAiHuJ.jpg

most of Hindus are busy with their families, job, in other stuff.. only few creating non-sense...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom