What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

yea thast what we are telling them but they @Razia Sultana still insisit India is secular nation :D

Razia Sultana was a Hindu warrior queen.

Then why target is 2020 lol
Why Ghar wapis programme exist then?
You have this twisted version of Hindu definition in your mind

I'm not the one saying 2020 man. I was merely commenting on the absurdity of the dateline, when India has always been Hindu, never stopped being Hindu. That's how I entered the thread if you go back and check.

I have said it many times before on this forum. You are free to go back and check. I do not get this whole Ghar Waapsi deal.

Ghar Waapsi for whom? We are all in our ghar, always been here, never left.

There are foreigners living in India. I am not calling them Hindu.

Hindu is by ancestral birth. From this land. Of this people.
What about Buddhists? Gautam Siddharta renounced Hinduism. So did Mahavira. And what about the Sikhs. Weren't they plucked from Hindu families.
At any rate, for India the sovereign country i.e Republic of India, all people living in India with Indian citizenship are Indians, regardless of what you or Mr. Singhal think.

What about Buddhists? Gautam Siddharta renounced Hinduism. So did Mahavira. And what about the Sikhs. Weren't they plucked from Hindu families.
At any rate, for India the sovereign country i.e Republic of India, all people living in India with Indian citizenship are Hindus, regardless of what you or Mr. Singhal think.

Buddhists are Hindu.

Sikhs are also Hindu.

Muslims are Hindu.

Christians are Hindu.

The only guys who can truly claim to not be Hindu are the unbroken lineage Jains (predating post Vedic Hinduism), Parsis, and Ashkenazi Jews in India.

There is no need for reversion. All subcontinental Muslims are Hindus. They follow a different faith now than the ancestral one. That does not make them an less Hindu than what their ancestors have been for thousands of years.
thats your stupid view which is B.S.

Muslims are Hindu.
:rofl:

OK, you want to spread Hinduism around the world good.. but you will feel threatened when Christianity or Islam or another growing.... huh

I'm not the one saying 2020 man. I was merely commenting on the absurdity of the dateline, when India has always been Hindu, never stopped being Hindu. That's how I entered the thread if you go back and check.

I have said it many times before on this forum. You are free to go back and check. I do not get this whole Ghar Waapsi deal.

Ghar Waapsi for whom? We are all in our ghar, always been here, never left.

You are all in same ghar but followers of different beliefs unless you consider Islam, Christianity as part of Hindu religion or these Abrahmaic religion are Indian religion..

I thought Hindu is someone who is the follower of dharmic faith or all those faiths who have origin in India

thats why i said you are confuse and have this twisted definition of Hindu

OK, you want to spread Hinduism around the world good.. but you will feel threatened when Christianity or Islam or another growing.... huh

No one is spreading anything around the world. India is not the world. India is and has always been India. Bharat. Hindustan.

And its always been the ancestral abode of Hindus.

Sure we've spread across the globe. But this place on Earth is ours.

A fact is not a view. Its a fact.
Let me tell you the fact then in case you dont realize how stupid you sound.

You have a neighbour which is muslim and neighbour which also muslim Bangladesh then you have nepal and sri lanka.

do all of them share the same hinduism religion of India? NO, the dont !

A fact is not a view. Its a fact.
More like a fascist view

No it's the other way around, if Christianity and Islam allow conversion then why Ghar wapsi got their panties in a bunch? Why they want a monopoly on conversions?

As long as conversion or Ghar wapsi is happening with the purview of law no one should have any problem.

You are all in same ghar but followers of different beliefs unless you consider Islam, Christianity as part of Hindu religion or these Abrahmaic religion are Indian religion..

I thought Hindu is someone who is the follower of dharmic faith or all those faiths who have origin in India

thats why i said you are confuse and have this twisted definition of Hindu

Who said the ancient beliefs are dead inside every Hindu?

A faith which is not from here and came from outside a few hundred years ago is not going to change the genetics and spirituality of thousands of years.

Hindu cannot be separated from the people of this land. Regardless of new faiths they are born into and adopt by birth automatically.

Back
Top Bottom