What's new

India: white skin is the right skin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Thai Women, the Whiter Their Skin the More Beautiful They Are Considered
One of the first things you will notice when you come to Thailand is how beautiful Thai women are. They are petite and skinny, with long dark hair, doe eyes and beautiful smiles. They are graceful and polite but, most
importantly, they are light skinned. Or as near to it as is possible to get. But what does a Thai girl do if she isn't born with light enough skin? She bleaches it, of course.

Its not uncommon in many parts of the world.
White Skin is a Must in Thailand - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Its an Asian thing!

From Arabia to Japan ,everyone prefers fairer skin.

East-Asians seek a fairer skin tone,"Ivory skintone".

Here in India,somehow no improvement seems to be seen,for this fair skin craze.

The problem with india is tht most of indians have dark skin which is not bad..... but indians are obsessed with being white!..... try wierd adds in indian media... Fairness for men?fairness for women in just 4 weeks? indians urged to look white on facebook etc.... the list is endless..it has got to do with how indians as a nation think ... not just the dark skin of indians.....
Its disgusting though.

The problem with india is tht most of indians have dark skin which is not bad..... but indians are obsessed with being white!..... try wierd adds in indian media... Fairness for men?fairness for women in just 4 weeks? indians urged to look white on facebook etc.... the list is endless..it has got to do with how indians as a nation think ... not just the dark skin of indians.....
Its disgusting though.

Yes it is disgusting. But Indians know you cannot judge a person by his color. It might have something to do with with the fact that a lot of the Indian achievers not being fair. Can you claim the same about Pakistanis? I have seen in PDF guys making fun of Indians as dark ,'kali' etc. , posting pictures of darker Indians and comparing it with fairer Pakistanis. You just have to check youtube comments by pakistanis on Indian complexion to know how prejudiced and narrow minded they are.

Please guys , Pakistanis are one of the most prejudiced people on the planet and we don't need these kind of sarcasm or preachings about acceptance from you. India as a nation is debating this issue and the day isn't too far before the craze for fairness will be snubbed.

Yes it is disgusting. But Indians know you cannot judge a person by his color. It might have something to do with with the fact that a lot of the Indian achievers not being fair. Can you claim the same about Pakistanis? I have seen in PDF guys making fun of Indians as dark ,'kali' etc. , posting pictures of darker Indians and comparing it with fairer Pakistanis. You just have to check youtube comments by pakistanis on Indian complexion to know how prejudiced and narrow minded they are.

Please guys , Pakistanis are one of the most prejudiced people on the planet and we don't need these kind of sarcasm or preachings about acceptance from you. India as a nation is debating this issue and the day isn't too far before the craze for fairness will be snubbed.

Hmmm, thats interesting indeed, i thought Indians are the
most ......on earth according to your countrymen's thread though.....:whistle:

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and shamelessly as racial as India.

To be born in an upper caste is a matter of pride whether the family to which a person belongs deserves it or not. A number of Indians who visit foreign countries often complain about being treated differently on account of their skin color or accent.

They overlook the fact that a vast number of people in their country exhibit a far greater obsession with accent, skin color and caste.
Indian film stars put on white makeup, on the screen and off the screen, even if they are black, to look acceptable and desirable.

The country's democracy is not a true democracy, but castocracy, where people vote and leaders are elected on caste lines. the Indian political parties thrive and succeed by appealing to this base emotion of people.

There are countless scholars who justify Hindu caste caste system quoting chater and verse from scriptures, ignoring the fact that they were convenlent interpolations or authored by bigoted scholars in an otherwise sacred lore to justifya cruel and unjust systemusing the very authority of God.
:hang2:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/72769-most-openly-racist-country-world.html

Must be a cultural thing that formed in the colonial age. Height and weight is the issue in the western world and this is because of our American media who casts people that are 5'10+ as males and females as 5'7+.And NEVER over weight. Its funny because many white girls here goes out and gets a tan, in other countries its the opposite..

As a guy raised in the west it sounds really dumb, because I can name 100s of dark skinned African Americans that are considered hot by girls from all ethnic groups in the media. And I can name one Indian from the media too. Type in sendhil ramamurthy on youtube and see the comments. He has a dark-brown skinned complexion. Its not a issue here, it needs to be the same around the world. Its like the story of Koreans in Korea getting their eyes widened.

varghese-albums-pics-picture3568-sendhilramamurthy1.jpg

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and shamelessly as racial as India.

OFF TOPIC
Molawchai, please use your real flag. :rofl: :pakistan: :rofl:

Sorry but it's just so obvious! :no:

BACK ON TOPIC

I've seen the most beautiful dark complexioned people. However it's true how the saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Last edited:

To be born in an upper caste is a matter of pride whether the family to which a person belongs deserves it or not. A number of Indians who visit foreign countries often complain about being treated differently on account of their skin color or accent.

They overlook the fact that a vast number of people in their country exhibit a far greater obsession with accent, skin color and caste.
Indian film stars put on white makeup, on the screen and off the screen, even if they are black, to look acceptable and desirable.

The country's democracy is not a true democracy, but castocracy, where people vote and leaders are elected on caste lines. the Indian political parties thrive and succeed by appealing to this base emotion of people.

There are countless scholars who justify Hindu caste caste system quoting chater and verse from scriptures, ignoring the fact that they were convenlent interpolations or authored by bigoted scholars in an otherwise sacred lore to justifya cruel and unjust systemusing the very authority of God.
:hang2:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/72769-most-openly-racist-country-world.html

Off topic???? you must be kidding my dear:undecided:

OFF TOPIC
Molawchai, please use your real flag. :pakistan: :rofl:
Sorry but it's just so obvious! :no: QUOTE]

Whats new? i been accuse by Indians being a Chinese, Bangladeshi, now Pakistani, whats next?:whistle:
When you accuse me being this, being that, you need to prove it though, do you? like if i claim to be your bio. dad, do i need proof to backup my claim?
:whistle:

Really? This is the same democracy that voted into power Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Dalits, Women, even a non-Indian, etc, etc, etc in a nation made up of 80% Hindus. This all happened when a half black men was voted as President in USA in 200+ years. Even the Third President of India was not only a Muslim but a Pushton-Indian. So please save it...

Its an Asian thing!

From Arabia to Japan ,everyone prefers fairer skin.

East-Asians seek a fairer skin tone,"Ivory skintone".

Here in India,somehow no improvement seems to be seen,for this fair skin craze.

Which is ironic since if you believe in the out of Africa theory, our ancestors were all black. Maybe I should tell that to the white supremacists so they could all commit suicide.

How about a Russian accusing you of being an immature racist?

It will be more convincing if Russian replace by Indian cos thats typical Indian style personal attacks without proof to back their accusation.:D

Yes in india there is a trend to look fairer..but i think indians like some what moderate whiteness..not the western type of extreme white skin.
and white always doesn't mean beautiful, indian men or women may choose a dark partner compared to a less handsom white..it all depends on each persons face and physical charactors. being white is considered handsom but there is also another trend 'tall dark and handsom'.
so it depends up on each person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom