What's new

India: white skin is the right skin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, skin colour isn't important, there are more importent things on the world. Nevertheless I am going to be honestly and tell you that I am happy that I have white skin, I don't like dark skin....but that depends on every individual and skin colour isn't a matter of proudness or Social Status

that speaks volumes about you my friend.

this concept of being fair is there in pakistan too...there are many fairness creams being sold and advertised in pakistan too so please dont pass the muck.

Not really. Some shops sell the Indian imported Fair & Lovely, but i haven't seen much advertisement of any Pakistani company producing fairness creams.

that speaks volumes about you my friend.

That wasn't racist, I only said that I prefer white skin. There are people who love people with dark skin , or there are people who love people with fair skin, nothing racist imao.

this concept of being fair is there in pakistan too...there are many fairness creams being sold and advertised in pakistan too so please dont pass the muck.

People in Pakistan are not obsessed with fair skin as compared to India, its just a myth my friend but this is true that Pakistanis generally tend to be more fair skinned than their Indian counterparts. Since i am ethnically Baloch, i have fair skin and green eyes. Indians hardly ever talk to me in school but are always eager to know whether i use fairness creams or i have lens on :D. To be honest, i really dont care if someone has fair skin or not. In my opinion some of the worst people in the world are some of the most beautiful people in the world and i have seen that first hand.

Adivasis are a different matter - they have been outside the society and have not been assimilated. You're mixing up a lot of topics here.

Adivasis..who/what are they?

Yes I do. Its all about exposure and the society you move in. I am proud to be a part of a materialistic, hedonistic, and liberal society.

I am not happy the way God made me, hence I take great pains in trying to improve myself. I go to the gym, take supplements, visit dermatologist, use cosmetics, spend quite a lot of my substantial income in trying to look good.

In North India having a blemish free, healthy, tan free, even skin tone is considered beautiful and I agree with it.

You sound as if your gay

this cream is so strong it works really fast, its a bit expensive but i love it. anyone looking for it contact me

Pakistanis used to be like this but this has ended in Pakistan. The new generation doesn't care. Only the old ladies do. India needs to follow Pakistan and get over this.

The reason why people Pakistanis are whiter is because Pakistan are Muslims and they are surrounded by white Muslims, for example from Iran, Afghanistan and the Arab countries, marriage amongst the Muslims has resulted in this, in this particular region. Don't get me wrong Pakistan do have dark skinned people, its just we don't really care about that stuff, besides darker and tanned skin is popular now.

As for Bollywood actors and actress very few are naturally so most have been bleached, video edited or just have a lot of make up on, which anyone with an HD tv can see. India should get with the times.

this cream is so strong it works really fast, its a bit expensive but i love it. anyone looking for it contact me

This is a scam, Micheal Jackson had an illness that caused it, and because of that he had a hard in the sun, which is why he always had an umbrella when in the sun.

Plus most creams are bad for your skin so never use them, be proud of who you are.

Omg who thinks like this??! Lmao! I dont know maybe its because I was raised in USA, because skin tone isnt an issue. The issues here are height and weight I guess S. Asia its skin tone?! Like if your a male below 5'8 here it kinda sucks..I seriously think the next generation can care less in India. I love my skin tone!

If you ask me, this whole thread is stupid and useless. No one gives a damn what skin color you are and if they do, then they probably aren't smart enough to be listened to.

Where have all these PDF members of '09 gone?
Lol, I signed up in 2009; does that count?

For Thai Women, the Whiter Their Skin the More Beautiful They Are Considered
One of the first things you will notice when you come to Thailand is how beautiful Thai women are. They are petite and skinny, with long dark hair, doe eyes and beautiful smiles. They are graceful and polite but, most
importantly, they are light skinned. Or as near to it as is possible to get. But what does a Thai girl do if she isn't born with light enough skin? She bleaches it, of course.

Its not uncommon in many parts of the world.
White Skin is a Must in Thailand - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

For Thai Women, the Whiter Their Skin the More Beautiful They Are Considered
One of the first things you will notice when you come to Thailand is how beautiful Thai women are. They are petite and skinny, with long dark hair, doe eyes and beautiful smiles. They are graceful and polite but, most
importantly, they are light skinned. Or as near to it as is possible to get. But what does a Thai girl do if she isn't born with light enough skin? She bleaches it, of course.

Its not uncommon in many parts of the world.
White Skin is a Must in Thailand - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

OMG, CAPTAIN bro, what are you doing? naked trolling will be last thing you needed, this thread is about whether India:white skin is the right skin, and your post "Thai women"?......:blink:

But since being your buddy, i will take the risk together with you, " A friend in need is a friend indeed" isn't touchy? :D

The way i look at it whether its Indians or Thais regarding favoring whitening, we all are victims of propaganda of white people. :cry:
A classic example will be Michael Jackson, here are the evolution, isn't it beautiful? :yahoo:
michael-jackson-plastic-surgery.jpg
:whistle:
BTW, how is your white american evolution progressing? best of luck my dear friend.:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom